IFG-2,Neovar,Osteo-Sport,Activate Xtreme,Recreate stack - AnabolicMinds.com

IFG-2,Neovar,Osteo-Sport,Activate Xtreme,Recreate stack

1. New Member

IFG-2,Neovar,Osteo-Sport,Activate Xtreme,Recreate stack

This is my first real stack and I am looking forward to losing bodyfat and keeping or if I am lucky increasing my lean body mass.I am about 200 pounds and about 17 % bodyfat.Last year I was 265 pounds and about 35% bodyfat.I am over 45 years old...

I wonder if I can put some muscle on while at the same time lose a good amount of bodyfat. I was considering designer steroids/ prohormones but I would rather do this without the risk of bad side effects ect.I heard I could lose alot of fat and at the same time put muscle on using the roids/prohormones but the risk weren't worth it to me. I hope these supplements don't disappoint me...

My supplements are on their way and I will keep you posted as to my progress. Please feel free to advise/encourage me and let me in on some pointers or two. I look forward to your comments..

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn View Post
    This is my first real stack and I am looking forward to losing bodyfat and keeping or if I am lucky increasing my lean body mass.I am about 200 pounds and about 17 % bodyfat.Last year I was 265 pounds and about 35% bodyfat.I am over 45 years old...

I wonder if I can put some muscle on while at the same time lose a good amount of bodyfat. I was considering designer steroids/ prohormones but I would rather do this without the risk of bad side effects ect.I heard I could lose alot of fat and at the same time put muscle on using the roids/prohormones but the risk weren't worth it to me. I hope these supplements don't disappoint me...

My supplements are on their way and I will keep you posted as to my progress. Please feel free to advise/encourage me and let me in on some pointers or two. I look forward to your comments..
    Well, good on you for NOT going down the prohormones and steroids etc. route.

To be honest, you CAN gain muscle whilst losing bodyfat. It is, however, a SLOW process. And your diet must be manipulated correctly to maximize this.

Otherwise, good luck to you. IGF-2, NeoVar Recomped, and Activate Extreme stacked together will give you the recomping results that you're looking for.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member

How would you manipulate your diet then? I plan to be at least 500 calories below maintenence most days. Cardio almost every day moderately hard for about half an hour or so.Protein close to a gram to a gram and one half per pound.Carbs cycled high, moderate & low alternating days, high being 300-400 grams per day low being 100 grams or lower.

Any suggestions or questions please fire away.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

How would you manipulate your diet then? I plan to be at least 500 calories below maintenence most days. Cardio almost every day moderately hard for about half an hour or so.Protein close to a gram to a gram and one half per pound.Carbs cycled high, moderate & low alternating days, high being 300-400 grams per day low being 100 grams or lower.

Any suggestions or questions please fire away.
    If you're going to be BELOW Maintenance most days, then you'll be losing fat, but not gaining any muscle (you might maintain your current muscle mass). I would suggest CALORIE cycling - i.e. on resistance days have calories ABOVE maintenance, and on non-lifting days have calories at slightly less than or at maintenance. As for the cardio, take it off lifting days, and just do on non-gym days.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member

Your plan seems more like a bulk plan. How and would I lose fat folllowing your advice? Ultimately I would love to gain at least 10 pounds of muscle and lose 20 pounds of fat. I thought these product could help me lose most of the fat and maintain or gain a few pounds of muscle.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Your plan seems more like a bulk plan. How and would I lose fat folllowing your advice? Ultimately I would love to gain at least 10 pounds of muscle and lose 20 pounds of fat. I thought these product could help me lose most of the fat and maintain or gain a few pounds of muscle.
    Correction: A "Bulk" plan would be eating MORE than Maintenance ALL the time, not calorie cycling.

You want to lose fat AND gain muscle simultaneously. That's NOT going to happen if you're ALWAYS in an energy deficit. Either choose one or the other if recomping for you is harder and slower; that way you can concentrate first on losing the fat you want to, and then building some muscle mass. And remember, that if you gain muscle, it will be EASIER to lose fat, because muscle burns more than fat.

This has worked fine for me. Then again, everyone is different. You need to experiment and find something that works for YOU.

And yes, these products will help you both lose fat and gain muscle. But your DIET will ultimately be the deciding factor in what happens.

7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    If you're going to be BELOW Maintenance most days, then you'll be losing fat, but not gaining any muscle (you might maintain your current muscle mass). I would suggest CALORIE cycling - i.e. on resistance days have calories ABOVE maintenance, and on non-lifting days have calories at slightly less than or at maintenance. As for the cardio, take it off lifting days, and just do on non-gym days.
    exactly what I was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    This plan should work perfect, just make sure you have the optimum cals for the optimum activity levels... remember maintenance isnt the same on off days as they are on wo days therefore always running the same diet daily wouldnt allow you to meet goals as quickly.... bulking is alot easier then this as its ALWAYS at a cal surplus, this is smart cutting.

Neovar should make help you make better use of all your cals but exponentially so on your wo days, making sure your surplus is shuttled into the muscles and doesnt spill over to fat defeating your all around fatloss goals.

Good luck, solid supp plan/choices now just stick to the routine and diet and youll be set.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Correction: A "Bulk" plan would be eating MORE than Maintenance ALL the time, not calorie cycling.

You want to lose fat AND gain muscle simultaneously. That's NOT going to happen if you're ALWAYS in an energy deficit. Either choose one or the other, if recomping for you is harder and slower; that way you can concentrate first on losing the fat you want to, and then building some muscle mass. And remember, that if you gain muscle, it will be EASIER to lose fat, because muscle burns more than fat.

This has worked fine for me. Then again, everyone is different. You need to experiment and find something that works for YOU.

And yes, these product will help you both lose fat and gain muscle. But your DIET will ultimately be the deciding factor in what happens.
    hmm guess I coulda just ditto'd this post.... but good to hear it twice I suppose
  9. New Member

Okay, I got my supplements yesterday and I am anxious to see what kind of results I will acheive. I still lean towards mainly losing my bodyfat as fast as possible without losing any muscle mass.

If I followed your suggestion of eating more on lifting days and keeping my calories close to maintenance the other days what could I expect to acheive.Would it be possible to gain 5 pounds of muscle and lose 10 pounds of fat over say 8 weeks? Or gain 10 pounds of muscle and lose 5 pounds of fat? Please give me a realistic goal and sense of expectation.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I think that if done correctly you could gain 5lbs of muscle and lose close to 10lbs of fat, it will be wholly dependent on your dedication to that diet though and a strict routine that will allow for fat loss.
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Okay, I got my supplements yesterday and I am anxious to see what kind of results I will acheive. I still lean towards mainly losing my bodyfat as fast as possible without losing any muscle mass.

If I followed your suggestion of eating more on lifting days and keeping my calories close to maintenance the other days what could I expect to acheive.Would it be possible to gain 5 pounds of muscle and lose 10 pounds of fat over say 8 weeks? Or gain 10 pounds of muscle and lose 5 pounds of fat? Please give me a realistic goal and sense of expectation.
    If you want to predominantly lose fat, then focus more on that.

What the final outcome will be depends on a myriad of factors, most importantly your diet, but also includes genetics, etc. It is DEFINITELY possible to gain 5lb of muscle and/or lose 10lb of fat in 8 weeks, but not necessarily at the SAME time, even with a strict diet and training regime. You WILL, however, gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously, but it may be more likely to gain 5lb of muscle mass, and lose a small amount of fat; OR lose the 10lb of fat and maintain or gain (possibly ~2.2lb) of muscle mass.

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

I think it really depends on your b.f percentage if you are under 10% you will find it very hard to put on muscle and loose weight.
    im not sure about those supps you have bought but from my experience caritine and glutamine are very good. the only problem with going on one of these blitzes is keeping the fat off and keeping the muscle. you can only trial and error
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

link to the log?
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. neovar+rpm+activate xtreme
    By rankbull in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 01:39 PM
  2. AppNut: Neovar Recomped & Osteo-Sport
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs