DRIVE - Dosing Protocol

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
What is tha main reasoning for dosing twice daily?

Would there be any interactions with dosing smaller amounts more frequently? ... I'm thinking 2 caps 4x daily, maybe with some Nettle as well.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
What is tha main reasoning for dosing twice daily?

Would there be any interactions with dosing smaller amounts more frequently? ... I'm thinking 2 caps 4x daily, maybe with some Nettle as well.
To get the most out of DRIVE as far as effectiveness goes you take it twice daily about 6-8 hours apart to keep your cAMP levels elevated, which in effect is what is going to help you lean out. Make sense bud? Anytime you take any product containing forslean you should separate your doses between 6-8 hours apart as a rule of thumb.

Cheers!:cheers:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I'm more interested in partitioning effects for each meal and tha ability to run Forskolin at a higher dose without getting GI sides. In my experience I've seen no difference in terms of leaning out dosing VS product/ USPlabs Bolic 6-8 hours apart vs. 1 caps 4x daily... but what it has done is create a stronger anabolic response. At my weight, AN suggests 6 caps a day. To spread it out, I can take more. I was just curious to tha upper limit / sides associated with tha other ingredients in doing so. I assume Icariin shouldn't be a problem as Drive is commonly stacked with RPM.