Drive/RPM stack help

Ryan5508

Awards
I just purchased Drive and RPM and I'm trying to figure out the best way to dose it out. I work nights so I wake up around 1pm and work out around 2pm. I usually go to sleep around 6:30-7am. Today was my 1st time taking it so I did my 3 or each 1 hour before working out. So do I take another 3 of each later tonight? On my off days, etc. Thanks for any help.

Ryan

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just purchased Drive and RPM and I'm trying to figure out the best way to dose it out. I work nights so I wake up around 1pm and work out around 2pm. I usually go to sleep around 6:30-7am. Today was my 1st time taking it so I did my 3 or each 1 hour before working out. So do I take another 3 of each later tonight? On my off days, etc. Thanks for any help.

Ryan
Dosing/Timing:

Drive
Dose 1 - 4 caps @ 1pm (i.e. 60-80 min pre-gym)
Dose 2 - 3 caps @ 8pm (i.e. 6-8 hours after Dose 1)

RPM
Dose - 4 caps @ 1pm (i.e. 60-80 min pre-gym)

On Non-Gym Days, I would recommend taking the Drive the same (you may even want to take only 3 caps for Dose 1, if you like, to start with); but only take 2 caps of RPM. Also, with RPM, you may want to start at 2 caps and work your way up to 4 caps, just to assess your tolerance to it.

Hope this helps you, Ryan.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!