first RPM experience, other AN questions

flexwell666

Awards
took my first dose of RPM last night. i bought the big bottle and figure it will last me around 80 days. i am currently ending my 3rd week (of 8) of IGF-2 and plan on starting NEOVAR at the end of my IGF-2.

as for RPM, i took 2 @ 6.30 a.m. and felt it within an hour. just kind of kept me alert and energetic all day. took the 2 more @ 3.30 and lifted at 5. my workout went very well. finished with some uphill sled dragging and i felt like i was red-lined by the end. calmed down about 30 minutes later. tried to go to sleep @ 11.30, but had poor sleep for the first time in a while. i plan on taking 2 every morning. should i cut back the p.m. dose to 1 on training days?

also, as you can see i am staggering my use of IGF-2, RPM, and NEOVAR. doing this so i can feel/see the effects of each. what am i missing out on by not taking them all at once? my goals right now are recomp and i kind of want to spread this out until my next lean bulk EPI cycle (dec or jan).

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i usually use between 3-5 RPM when i use it. I would say try taking your PM dose earlier. and if that doesnt work them bump down your PM dosage by 1 cap

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took my first dose of RPM last night. i bought the big bottle and figure it will last me around 80 days. i am currently ending my 3rd week (of 8) of IGF-2 and plan on starting NEOVAR at the end of my IGF-2.

as for RPM, i took 2 @ 6.30 a.m. and felt it within an hour. just kind of kept me alert and energetic all day. took the 2 more @ 3.30 and lifted at 5. my workout went very well. finished with some uphill sled dragging and i felt like i was red-lined by the end. calmed down about 30 minutes later. tried to go to sleep @ 11.30, but had poor sleep for the first time in a while. i plan on taking 2 every morning. should i cut back the p.m. dose to 1 on training days?

also, as you can see i am staggering my use of IGF-2, RPM, and NEOVAR. doing this so i can feel/see the effects of each. what am i missing out on by not taking them all at once? my goals right now are recomp and i kind of want to spread this out until my next lean bulk EPI cycle (dec or jan).
If you're trying to recomp then stacking IGF-2 and NeoVar Recomped together (they are designed to be used together) will give you the most effective results, rather than 'staggering' them. Adding the RPM into the mix will help with recomping as well.

As for the RPM, you DON'T need to dose twice a day (i.e. you don't need to take 2 caps every morning). And taking at night WILL keep you awake, so you shouldn't be taking it within 6 hours of going to bed (but you took it ok, so maybe it wasn't the RPM. You will need to try this again to see). Also, with training and non-training days, take 1 cap first thing in the morning on non-training days, and 2-3 caps 60-80 minutes before your gym session on training days. Perhaps, if you can, train a little earlier.

flexwell666

Awards
since i've already concluded the IGF-2 is working, i've decided to take Guejsn's advice and add in the neovar. took my first dose with a cliff builder bar right after my workout (i workout at 9 am on weekends).

also took my rpm again this morning. took only my morning dose (2 caps) yesterday morning. fell asleep like a sack of potatoes at around 10. i am going to try taking 1 cap sometime this afternoon since i lifted this morning and have a hockey game tonight at 8.30. see how that fares with me. will take the 2nd dose of neovar around dinner #1 time (5 or so). let the good times roll.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how many and what kind of carbs you taking in with the neovar?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recommendations for dosing NeoVar Recomped

since i've already concluded the IGF-2 is working, i've decided to take Guejsn's advice and add in the neovar. took my first dose with a cliff builder bar right after my workout (i workout at 9 am on weekends).

also took my rpm again this morning. took only my morning dose (2 caps) yesterday morning. fell asleep like a sack of potatoes at around 10. i am going to try taking 1 cap sometime this afternoon since i lifted this morning and have a hockey game tonight at 8.30. see how that fares with me. will take the 2nd dose of neovar around dinner #1 time (5 or so). let the good times roll.
With the NeoVar Recomped you should be eating ~15-20 minutes AFTER dosing. And make sure that you're having 50g of carbohydrates in that meal. If you're dosing straight after the gym, then you want simple sugars straight after (i.e. dextrose/fruit with a protein shake), and then the meal with complex carbohydrates in ~20 minutes later...With your second dose of NeoVar Recomped, you want to take it, and then eat ~15-20 minutes later (i.e. take it ~15 minutes (at 1645) before you eat dinner).

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken RPM many times, several bottles worth, and I always dose it as just a preworkout supp. I actually began trying 6 preworkout, and WHOA that was a crazy pump with some crazy aggression

flexwell666

Awards
how many and what kind of carbs you taking in with the neovar?
i'm going 3 caps per dose. the first should be in the morning with my cereal or protein shake (with oatmeal). 2nd dose will be tougher because i don't take in many carbs after my lunch (tofu & brown rice) which is around noon. on weekdays i lift around 5 pm, but on weekends i lift at 9 am.

flexwell666

Awards
With the NeoVar Recomped you should be eating ~15-20 minutes AFTER dosing. And make sure that you're having 50g of carbohydrates in that meal. If you're dosing straight after the gym, then you want simple sugars straight after (i.e. dextrose/fruit with a protein shake), and then the meal with complex carbohydrates in ~20 minutes later...With your second dose of NeoVar Recomped, you want to take it, and then eat ~15-20 minutes later (i.e. take it ~15 minutes (at 1645) before you eat dinner).
thanks for the advice. today i took it directly with my cliff bar after my workout and then had some granola cereal about 20-25 minutes after that. i'll take it tonight 20 minutes before my tofu & brown rice. i just came back from a picnic and i'm still pretty stuffed.

flexwell666

Awards
9-21-08

gym sessions have been good, but my hockey game has been taken to another level. incredible endurance in some very tough conditions. i'm seeing the puck better, reacting quicker, and my stick hand is better than its ever been. i played back to back games last night and this morning, but i had no problem with muscle tightness or recovery like i usually do. impressed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9-21-08

gym sessions have been good, but my hockey game has been taken to another level. incredible endurance in some very tough conditions. i'm seeing the puck better, reacting quicker, and my stick hand is better than its ever been. i played back to back games last night and this morning, but i had no problem with muscle tightness or recovery like i usually do. impressed.
Sounds awesome, bud. Why don't you start a log in the Supplement Reviews/Logs Forum; that way everyone can see your progress, and have some input, and encourage you, etc.