Big Block RPM and OverDrive deal?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey AN,

ANy thoughts on a Big Block RPM and OverDrive deal through NP?

:woohoo::dance::woohoo:

A

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Word, that would be nice. I would definitely buy the combination.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah eventually for sure. it is being worked on i believe

Z

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I recently bought the large RPM and have used on 3 separate occasions so far (1st was 4 caps, next 2 times at 5). It didnt seem to give me the alpha male feeling I remember getting from my previous use of RPM, decent energy though. The formula looked a bit different to I thought. Has there been any changes to the actives and there amounts?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I recently bought the large RPM and have used on 3 separate occasions so far (1st was 4 caps, next 2 times at 5). It didnt seem to give me the alpha male feeling I remember getting from my previous use of RPM, decent energy though. The formula looked a bit different to I thought. Has there been any changes to the actives and there amounts?
yes indeed RPM has been reformulated slightly

Z

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I need to try 6 caps then? It just didnt feel as stong, not knockin the product, but Im really in tuned to the effects I get from stims. It sucks though because the RPM I had got before was the best pre-workout supp Ive ever used, PERIOD! Drive is at a very close 2nd. Should I increase the dose?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I need to try 6 caps then? It just didnt feel as stong, not knockin the product, but Im really in tuned to the effects I get from stims. It sucks though because the RPM I had got before was the best pre-workout supp Ive ever used, PERIOD! Drive is at a very close 2nd. Should I increase the dose?
you can toy around with it yes, but as far as i know the ingredient profile was changed to help benefit more. sorry to hear you dont like it as much

N

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I would buy this deal. I always felt silly opening packages with like 5 bottles of rpm in it.

I would have preferred a larger capsule size to be honest

Details on the reformulation would be great, if there is less caffeine, then I think it's a good thing, as I can take more rpm. I drink lots of coffee anyway

A

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Word, what's the difference in the formulas?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Now that you mention this, I am noticing this too on my normal dose, thought it was just me...going to have to up my dose

D

dpfisher

How recently was it changed? It seems to be working fine for me...

I've used Drive with no RPM before and I ordered both last time around. The RPM definitely has some noticeable testosterone boosting effects cause I have been getting annoyed with people a lot easier. My general mannerisms lean more towards "loving hippie" than "alpha male" so its pretty obvious to me when I'm angry at people just for being annoying but only within like 4 hrs of taking RPM. Not that I'm complaining, I'm sure it's a sign that it's working.