RoidRageX10's Review of NeoVar 2.0 and RPM

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a cycle of these products about 2 weeks ago and I have decided to post my final review here. If you would like to see my log, the link is as follows:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97793-roidragex10-recomps-rpm-5.html#post1494027

MY REVIEW

Starting Stats:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 160lbs
BF: 13%ish?

Ending Stats:

Weight: 165lbs (+5lbs)
BF: 12%ish?

Pre-Log Measurements:

All Measurements are NOT flexed.

Waist - 32"
Chest - 37"
Right Bicep - 13"
Left Bicep - 12.5"
Thighs - 23"

Post-Log Measurments:

Waist - 31 7/8" (-1/8")
Chest - 37 5/8" (+5/8")
Left Bicep - 12 3/4" (+1/4")
Right Bicep - 13 1/8" (+1/8")
Thighs - 22" (-1" but legs look cut)

Beginning Log:
Bench - 200lbs
Squat - 325lbs
Squat - 185lbs x 20

End Log:
Bench - 225lbs [PR] (+25lbs)
Squat - 335lbs (+10lbs)
Squat - 225lbs x 20 (+40lbs)

After my 7 1/2 week journey with RPM and NeoVar: Recomped, I feel I have made great strength increases as well as putting on a respectable amount of muslce and losing a few lbs of fat. My body did not transform, but I did make some very nice improvments to my body. So now, here is my review..

RPM - RPM is a fantastic stimulant based product that got me going in the morning. I was for the most part, mentally pumped and physically ready to tear the weights up. High rep routines are very boring and exhausting but I feel RPM got me through the long workouts while helping me increase my strengh steadily each week.

*I set a personal record of 225lbs on the bench press this summer that was mentally hard to achieve but RPM helped me push the weight up.

Overall Rating

Energy - 10/10 - I never had a workout where I felt like crap (as long as my diet was in check)

Pump - 9/10 - Not sure which product gave me a better pump but I usually had a solid pump in all my workouts and it got me 'mentally jacked'.

Endurace - 9/10 - First time doing a high rep routine and it helped me get through it

Aggression - 9/10 - Most of the time I wanted to rip the weights apart with the agression I had.

NeoVar: Recomped - NeoVar allowed me to eat more carbs and not pay for it. I think I may be carb senitive and NeoVar made those carbs go to work. I leaned up in the abs a little bit and possibly lost some bf. My weight went up 5lbs and it was not water weight while I made very nice strength gains. FYI, I used a variety of carbs such as bananas, wheat pasta, bread, yogurt, milk and rice.

Overall Rating

Recomp - 7/10 - I got a little leaner on this recomp and hopefully you can see the differecne in my pictures.

Recovery - 8/10 - I recovered fairly well from my workouts however some days I was just too sore to lift.

Strength - 10/10 - My strength increase were very nice and I would love to run this stack again:thumbsup:

RPM - 9/10

NeoVar - 8/10

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Before you crack any wise jokes. That red pimple is gone from my back and I just woke up so my hair is messed up. LOL

Before

Side Flexed

Chest Flexed

Abs Flexed

Right Bicep Flexed

Double Bi Flexed

After

Abs Flexed (LOL)

Chest Flexed

Chest Flexed (notice strations(sp?)

Abs Flexed

Double Bi Behind Flexed

Right Tricep Flexed

Right Bicep / Chest Flexed

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! Glad to know you got a positive run with the RPM & Neovar. I love them both!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished a cycle of these products about 2 weeks ago and I have decided to post my final review here. If you would like to see my log, the link is as follows:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97793-roidragex10-recomps-rpm-5.html#post1494027

MY REVIEW

Starting Stats:
Weight: 160lbs
BF: 13%ish?

Ending Stats:

Weight: 165lbs (+5lbs)
BF: 12%ish?

Pre-Log Measurements:

All Measurements are NOT flexed.

Waist - 32"
Chest - 37"
Right Bicep - 13"
Left Bicep - 12.5"
Thighs - 23"

Post-Log Measurments:

Waist - 31 7/8" (-1/8")
Chest - 37 5/8" (+5/8")
Left Bicep - 12 3/4" (+1/4")
Right Bicep - 13 1/8" (+1/8")
Thighs - 22" (-1" but legs look cut)

Beginning Log:
Bench - 200lbs
Squat - 325lbs
Squat - 185lbs x 20

End Log:
Bench - 225lbs [PR] (+25lbs)
Squat - 335lbs (+10lbs)
Squat - 225lbs x 20 (+40lbs)

After my 7 1/2 week journey with RPM and NeoVar: Recomped, I feel I have made great strength increases as well as putting on a respectable amount of muslce and losing a few lbs of fat. My body did not transform, but I did make some very nice improvments to my body. So now, here is my review..

RPM - RPM is a fantastic stimulant based product that got me going in the morning. I was for the most part, mentally pumped and physically ready to tear the weights up. High rep routines are very boring and exhausting but I feel RPM got me through the long workouts while helping me increase my strengh steadily each week.

*I set a personal record of 225lbs on the bench press this summer that was mentally hard to achieve but RPM helped me push the weight up.

Overall Rating

Energy - 10/10 - I never had a workout where I felt like crap (as long as my diet was in check)

Pump - 9/10 - Not sure which product gave me a better pump but I usually had a solid pump in all my workouts and it got me 'mentally jacked'.

Endurace - 9/10 - First time doing a high rep routine and it helped me get through it

Aggression - 9/10 - Most of the time I wanted to rip the weights apart with the agression I had.

NeoVar: Recomped - NeoVar allowed me to eat more carbs and not pay for it. I think I may be carb senitive and NeoVar made those carbs go to work. I leaned up in the abs a little bit and possibly lost some bf. My weight went up 5lbs and it was not water weight while I made very nice strength gains. FYI, I used a variety of carbs such as bananas, wheat pasta, bread, yogurt, milk and rice.

Overall Rating

Recomp - 7/10 - I got a little leaner on this recomp and hopefully you can see the differecne in my pictures.

Recovery - 8/10 - I recovered fairly well from my workouts however some days I was just too sore to lift.

Strength - 10/10 - My strength increase were very nice and I would love to run this stack again:thumbsup:

RPM - 9/10

NeoVar - 8/10
Thanks for the review, RR. Some good gains made there.

Side Note: I would however recommend that, unless you have an extensive training history, that you wait until you are at least 18 years old before you start experimenting with supplements other than the staples.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
dunno how much is just difference in pics, but arms look way better in the last 2 pics than their "before" counterparts.

Good work, and keep it up!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review, RR. Some good gains made there.

Side Note: I would however recommend that, unless you have an extensive training history, that you wait until you are at least 18 years old before you start experimenting with supplements other than the staples.
Your right and I appreciate your wisdom. I have been a hypocrit(sp?) latley becuase I tell my friends to diet and eat healthy and avoid supps while my diet and supplements aren't in correct order.

Now by staples, would you consider anbolic pump 'ok'? I eat 450+ carbs per day when i bulk and i know some will go to fat if im bulking. Wouldn't AP be useful?

I know your a AN rep, just curious on input.

EDIT:

My proposed diet would be right around 3,200 calories
225g Protein - Whey, Yogurt, Chicken, Fish
345g Carbs - Whole Grain Bread, Bananas, Corn
110g Fat - Eggs, EVOO, Milk

Supps:
Multi
Fish Oil
Protein
Creatine
Anabolic Pump (?)

Training:
I would like some advice for a 12 week cycle for strength and mass since you are the guru from what I read. lol.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
dunno how much is just difference in pics, but arms look way better in the last 2 pics than their "before" counterparts.

Good work, and keep it up!
Thanks man. Next time when I take pics i'll make the lighting/distance the same for a better comparison.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
as for the AP, I am currently using it and not noticing anything. I am like you eating 400-600G carbs per day. I am still putting on a noticeable amount of fat while using it. maybe its because i havent got timing down or something.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
as for the AP, I am currently using it and not noticing anything. I am like you eating 400-600G carbs per day. I am still putting on a noticeable amount of fat while using it. maybe its because i havent got timing down or something.
Great. Just what I wanted to read. lol.

Sorry to hear that. Thats odd though. I guess AP is hit or miss. But honestly, when I took AP/NeoVar 2.0 (used a few AP pills then sold it), I had a great pump in school and it was AWESOME.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
How old are you RR? You have a really good lean build on you!!

Edit- Nevermind I can't read. Great build for your age.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
How old are you RR? You have a really good lean build on you!!

Edit- Nevermind I can't read. Great build for your age.
lol hey either can I. Reading is for squares..

Thanks for the compliment man. Deff. builds confidence.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
lol hey either can I. Reading is for squares..

Thanks for the compliment man. Deff. builds confidence.
LOL!

Yeah you def see the size in your chest and shoulders. Your side pictures look the best. Nice to add size without BF huh? HA!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
LOL!

Yeah you def see the size in your chest and shoulders. Your side pictures look the best. Nice to add size without BF huh? HA!
Thanks, I personally like them the most too. Shows less abs. haha. Yes it is very nice to do. I feel guilty eating carbs without the NeoVar now. lol

Edit: for some reason, i have genetically big shoulders. No idea why.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah man the AP thus far has been a bummer seriously. I got it specifically to try and avoid gaining the "freshman 15 LBS", so far it has done little to none to prevent it.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
yeah man the AP thus far has been a bummer seriously. I got it specifically to try and avoid gaining the "freshman 15 LBS", so far it has done little to none to prevent it.
When I started my freshman year I skipped the 15 and went for 65lbs:aargh::jaw: How do you like apples lol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
When I started my freshman year I skipped the 15 and went for 65lbs:aargh::jaw: How do you like apples lol.
65? I would cry if i got that....im avoiding it at all costs. I have never gained fat off of carbs till this go around. Usually I can take them in and in with no fat gain, however now I have increased for sure. Kinda went on a dirty bulk...now im feeling the need to shift it to a clean bulk again.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
65? I would cry if i got that....im avoiding it at all costs. I have never gained fat off of carbs till this go around. Usually I can take them in and in with no fat gain, however now I have increased for sure. Kinda went on a dirty bulk...now im feeling the need to shift it to a clean bulk again.
Yeah it wasn't very nice and I have the wonderful stretch marks to show off at the beach. I was very athletic in high school from playing basketball to running track. Right after I completely stopped everything, started parting alot more, staying up all night long, sleeping all day and drinking my fav soda(Dr.Pepper) like it was going out of style.

My HDL dropped, liver values were both pretty high, just felt and looked like **** you know.

Thats exactly how I was too, since I was very active I could eat anything and everything. But in long run it was a plus cause I gained tons of knowledge on diet and training. Now I am sorta back to square one which sucks.

You have a great build too for your age, you have a leg up with the knowledge you have so I don't think you have to worry.:thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your right and I appreciate your wisdom. I have been a hypocrit(sp?) latley becuase I tell my friends to diet and eat healthy and avoid supps while my diet and supplements aren't in correct order.

Now by staples, would you consider anbolic pump 'ok'? I eat 450+ carbs per day when i bulk and i know some will go to fat if im bulking. Wouldn't AP be useful?

I know your a AN rep, just curious on input.

EDIT:

My proposed diet would be right around 3,200 calories
225g Protein - Whey, Yogurt, Chicken, Fish
345g Carbs - Whole Grain Bread, Bananas, Corn
110g Fat - Eggs, EVOO, Milk

Supps:
Multi
Fish Oil
Protein
Creatine
Anabolic Pump (?)

Training:
I would like some advice for a 12 week cycle for strength and mass since you are the guru from what I read. lol.
I would NOT consider Anabolic Pump to be a staple, no. I consider creatine, protein powder, good fats, and a multivitamin as staples. Nothing else.

As for your carbs turning to fat while you're bulking, too much of ANYthing will increase your fat mass (yes, even protein). The key thing to remember is that it will only increase fat levels if you are taking in way too much more than what you need to gain muscle.

3200 calories a day sounds ok for bulking (calculated your 'maintenance as ~3097 cal/day).

I'd suggest changing your diet to:
Protein sources: chicken, fish, eggs, protein powder (i.e. whey and casein), beef, turkey, seafood, dairy (i.e. milk and yoghurt).
Carb sources: oats, wholegrain bread, rice (brown or basmati) wholewheat pasta, fruit, vegetables (don't limit fruit and veges to one kind only).
Fat sources: nuts, fish oil, flaxseed oil, olive oil, peanut butter.

As for advice for a 12-week cycle on gaining strength and mass:
Hypertrophy: per exercise, 4 x 10-12 @ 70-75% 1RM with 60-90 sec recovery
Strength: per exercise, 4 x 1-6 @ 85-100% 1RM with 2-4 min recovery
I'd suggest doing a 4-day split, working a body-part per session. Do the big compound, multijoint exercises (i.e. squat, deadlift, bench press, pull-ups, dips, shoulder press, calf raises, and power cleans). Concentrate on hypertrophy for 4-6 weeks. Then do a mix of the two (i.e. 4 x 6-8 @ 75-85% 1RM with 1-2 min recovery) for 1-2 weeks. Focus on strength for the last 4-6 weeks.

Look through my logs for some ideas of resistance training programmes (since all of my resistance training this year has been geared towards hypertrophy and/or strength):
Contest Preparation with Applied Neutriceuticals - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Rosie's Training stacked with Drive/RPM and IGF-2/NeoVar - Bodybuilding.com Forums
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/92748-female-terminator-strikes.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/99986-applied-nutriceuticals-recomps.html

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Guejsn again.

Thank you very much for your help!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
If you are full squating 225 for 20 reps then your 1 rep max would be enormous. Either way impressive.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
350 is my max. What should it be? I dont do ATG squats btw
dude if you are doing full squats at 335x18 or whatever yours should be higher than that....i can do between 400-415 on a good/bad day and dont think i can do 225x20 fiull squats...or maybe i cna and just dont know it

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
dude if you are doing full squats at 335x18 or whatever yours should be higher than that....i can do between 400-415 on a good/bad day and dont think i can do 225x20 fiull squats...or maybe i cna and just dont know it
im doing 225 x 20 not 335 x 18? where did that come from?

I only go parralel. If i have to i can eventually get a video of me squatting.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im doing 225 x 20 not 335 x 18? where did that come from?

I only go parralel. If i have to i can eventually get a video of me squatting.
oops typo i meant 225. yeah i only do parallel as well. ATG is dangerous to for me.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
forget about it. for your age and weight its damn good.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established