Torqued

  1. Registered User
    UNCfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    1064

    Torqued


    What is this? I saw some hot chick posting a picture of it at bb.com.

    IGF2?

  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    What is this? I saw some hot chick posting a picture of it at bb.com.

    IGF2?
    That 'chick' would be me . And yes, it IS IGF-2. It has been renamed Torqued in Australia and New Zealand (red tape, etc.), but it is the EXACT SAME PRODUCT KNOWN as IGF-2! (Something also stated in that thread, LOL).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    UNCfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    1064

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    That 'chick' would be me . And yes, it IS IGF-2. It has been renamed Torqued in Australia and New Zealand (red tape, etc.), but it is the EXACT SAME PRODUCT KNOWN as IGF-2! (Something also stated in that thread, LOL).
    HAHA! Beautiful is what I showed have posted.

    Thanks for clearing that up, I noticed just posted it here too. I love AP's labels.
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    HAHA! Beautiful is what I showed have posted.

    Thanks for clearing that up, I noticed just posted it here too. I love AP's labels.
    All sweet. Yep, I'm here too (obviously). Keep watching, then, because things are going to get VERY interesting in the AN house over the coming months
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in