Drive and RPM for morning traning

ClutchGene

Awards
How should I dose Drive and RPM for morning workouts? They are both recommended to be taken on an empty stomach but its probably not the smartest thing to be training on a completely empty stomach.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
1 hour pre workout. eat a good deal aftet workout

ClutchGene

Awards
yea..that won't work. As an athlete food is important. This is not specifically for bodybuilding.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How should I dose Drive and RPM for morning workouts? They are both recommended to be taken on an empty stomach but its probably not the smartest thing to be training on a completely empty stomach.
yea..that won't work. As an athlete food is important. This is not specifically for bodybuilding.
Depends on WHEN you do your training in the morning. If you do not want to train on an empty stomach (and I understand your 'athlete' concerns), then eat breakfast, and 2-3 hours later do your training (i.e. have breakfast, 2 hours later dose RPM/Drive, and then train an hour after that). Or you could dose RPM/Drive 80 min pre-training (I find that they kick in 80-90 min AFTER taking, as opposed to 60 min after; but this may be different for you), eat something small (or have a protein shake) ~30 min pre-training, and then train, and then make sure that you eat asap after training.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah im experimenting with rpm and drive and food right now, i uncapped both tday 40 min after a meal and took with cellocor extreme no. had pretty good results. but bottom line is dont change your meal plan for a sup. its not a good idea to skip a preworkout meal so u can take a supplement.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
just do what I do. On training days where if I train in the morning say 9am

i get up at 630 eat at 8 take my pills 9am train

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just do what I do. On training days where if I train in the morning say 9am

i get up at 630 eat at 8 take my pills 9am train
how did yall do last night joe? We couldnt kick a field goal to save our lives. 1-3 and we lost by 3 points

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find it works fine for me to take the RPM/Drive upon waking, and eat a full breakfast about 20 minutes later. After about 1.5 hours after my breakfast, I'm still plenty fired up from the combination to last me through my workout. For myself Drive and RPM together has me ramped up for a good 4 to 5 hours.

akjose

Awards
I do rpm/drive 1 hr. before workout, and protein shake 20 min. before workout. Never notice any bad sides or bad feelings while doing it this way.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
how did yall do last night joe? We couldnt kick a field goal to save our lives. 1-3 and we lost by 3 points

i meant to comment on this but i know the L stung so I emailed you :D

52-10 btw :D