I believe NP already has it up and running

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Talk about a quiet intro! Guys where's the writeup!?! :aargh::D

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
i have used it, dirk hooked me up a few weeks ago when i stopped by to see the guys at appnut. i was complaining about my bursitis/ tendonitis acting up in my shoulder/elbow and not being able to w/o- it was bad i tell you. dirk gave me a bottle to try. Started feeling MUCHO better fast. All my joints feel better from my aches and pains and i feel like my range of motion (rom) has improved too. it will be a staple for me in the future. I just went to the appnut site to read the product info and yep, that's what it does- good stuff, guess i was lucky to get on it before it started hitting the shelves.....thanks dirk!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wondering if it works like Cissus RX
I have tried it (was a Beta tester, actually). If you have ever used Osteobolin-C, then this is a step UP, as it contains a much more potent extract of Cissus. Personally, I would need to take almost TWICE as much as the recommended dosage for my weight for it to be effective (but I found this with the Osteobolin-C as well). It DOES work in decreasing and/or eliminating joint aches, pains, and stiffness, though, when you find your 'sweet spot'.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
My dad has a golfing buddy (i know him because i play with them both occasionally), he's got pretty bad arthritus which has stopped him playing every now and again...

Is there a chance this stuff might give my old man back his golfing buddy? I might hit him up with a bottle if it would help.

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
i can say it brought me back up to speed, it had to do something for me b/c i didn't give my elbow/shoulder any rest just started taking the osteo sport- mine was the beta too

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My dad has a golfing buddy (i know him because i play with them both occasionally) with every now and again - he's got pretty bad arthritus which has stopped him playing every now and again...

Is there a chance this stuff might give my old man back his golfing buddy? I might hit him up with a bottle if it would help.
Most definitely. Just make sure that the golfing buddy is taking his recommended dose all AT ONCE, to get the full benefit of the Hyaluronic Acid. (Also, taking MORE than the recommended dosage is not necessary). Noticeable effects should be seen (and felt) within a few days of taking OsteoSport.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
eeek, your quote made me realise i just murdered the english language... fixed lol.

Cheers, I'll send him some info on it and see if he's interested!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established