Neovar, RPM, Drive and IGF-2 stack

yorkshire_boy

Awards
What would be the best dosing protocol for this? Or would it be best not to use all at once?

Currently have Drive/RPM (a few days in) and interested in the other 2 products, just not sure if would be overkill? Goals wise i'm just looking to do a bit of a recomp over the next couple of months.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This more than recomp, this is gonna get you some size!

I have run Drive/Neovar and IGF-2/Neovar, mainly to run longer stacks vs a short run with everything. It is basically your preference based on goals and costs.

I do Neo 4 pre & 4 post with carbs, usually oats pre and WMS post. As far as the IGF2 is concerned I did 3 caps 3x a day, it is important to take 30-45 mins prior to carb meals. This was great for sleep, I knocked out fast . . . usually I can stay up late no problem.

Bottom Line: It is up to you, run each solo, run various stacks, or stack 'em all.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
just a quick question about the above...

why would you take IGF-2 pre meal? Isn't a big part of it that it increases GH production? If so the insulin spike from the meal 30 mins later will surely knock out any GH increase you may be getting... I would have thought it best to take it an hour or so after a meal?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just took the advice of the rep in the IGF2 FAQ, Strategic said take on an empty stomach 45 minutes before a meal

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
interesting... would like to hear their reasoning on that, as far as i was aware the insulin spike wipes out the GH increase which should remain elevated for at least 1 - 1.5hrs, so ideally you wouldn't eat after taking it for at least that long.

Of course they know their product best so do as they say, it's just a point of curiosity on my part.