Drive, RPM, Lipotrophin PM, Neovar Recomped Reviews

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hello there! With all my experience trying supplements, I figure I'll go around to some sections and write a brief summary/review on the products I've used and what my thoughts, feelings, and results are or were from the products whether they be good or bad. Consumers should be able to read good, non-biased reviews from reviewers who aren't trying to kiss ass or get free products.

Anyhow...

RPM: This is a tight, versatile product. It's a very nice, clean stimulant that has a lot of dosing versatility. I've tried between 1-4 caps at once. I liked 1 the most, and as a matter of fact I was using 1 cap of RPM and 1 cap of Tea3 (tea supplement) every morning for a while when I was living in LA. RPM was great because it didn't zap my appetite either. At higher doses, it'll modulate your appetite, but it raises test levels (at least it did in me) and I got hungrier eventually. Very solid product.

Drive: Overpriced, but it's good in my opinion. When I was blowing off more money on supps I was dosing this at 4 caps, 3 times a day. I wasn't using any stims at the time and this was giving really nice recomp effects and my libido was strong. I would personally just stick with Forslean caps, because Forslean raises test, burns fat, spares and builds muscle, by itself. I did like Drive though, but I can't afford it.

Lipotrophin PM: Excellent night-time recomp agent. 3 caps at night with Millenium Sports Technologies ZMK gives me the deepest sleep ever. It's a knock-out. The green tea doesn't keep me up at all. It's cheap too, so I'd get it again.

Neovar Recomped: Excellent for strength, size, and muscle fullness, but I was starting to get a little bloated from it, so I stopped. It's a great product with good carb partitioning and creatine transport and the price is right.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback, FOG :)

Interesting that your sweet spot for RPM was 1 cap. Like you I have tried up to 4 caps. 2 caps was about right for me, though...And yes, Lipotrophin-PM; the best thing that's happened to Rosie for her sleep since exercise until she's near collapse! :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback, FOG :)

Interesting that your sweet spot for RPM was 1 cap. Like you I have tried up to 4 caps. 2 caps was about right for me, though...And yes, Lipotrophin-PM; the best thing that's happened to Rosie for her sleep since exercise until she's near collapse! :D
Hahaha! Lipotrophin is AWESOME! I would get it for the green tea alone, honestly.

But yeah... Stims have an adverse effect on me for the most part. Caffeine puts me to sleep at high doses. Atleast it did. But 1 cap had me good.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! Lipotrophin is AWESOME! I would get it for the green tea alone, honestly.

But yeah... Stims have an adverse effect on me for the most part. Caffeine puts me to sleep at high doses. Atleast it did. But 1 cap had me good.
Thanks for the input man! Hey, what was your opinion of Tea3? I was looking at that one a while back and waiting to hear from people on their opinions.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input man! Hey, what was your opinion of Tea3? I was looking at that one a while back and waiting to hear from people on their opinions.
Tea3 did me really well. The best stack I had going that I could've taken forever was Stoked (Post Cycle Support), Drive, Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, and Tea3.

I did 3 full-body workouts per week and a couple days I would do Krav Maga instruction and maybe some boxing on my own, but I was using these products and I felt really good and looked good, even though I wasn't going for size/strength.

Tea3 gave me pretty much all the energy I needed. I took it with breakfast and with my 3rd meal.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm ok with stims. But this year, they have been having the OPPOSITE effect on me than they used to; I think my body just got used to them (I used to take a LOT of caffeine pills when doing my all-nighters), since now, they just make me 'fatigued' and I've only managed ONE all-nighter this year out of all the ones I've ATTEMPTED! So, yeah, giving the body a break from everything but my couple of cups of green tea a day re caffeine :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm ok with stims. But this year, they have been having the OPPOSITE effect on me than they used to; I think my body just got used to them (I used to take a LOT of caffeine pills when doing my all-nighters), since now, they just make me 'fatigued' and I've only managed ONE all-nighter this year out of all the ones I've ATTEMPTED! So, yeah, giving the body a break from everything but my couple of cups of green tea a day re caffeine :)
try some tyrosine (1-2 grams)- it will recharge your adrenals and most stims will start working a lot better once you add it into your supplementation...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try some tyrosine (1-2 grams)- it will recharge your adrenals and most stims will start working a lot better once you add it into your supplementation...
Ok. Will do. Thanks :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Good call Dirk! :thumbsup:. Tyrosine is a staple for me...its cheap and has quite the myriad of benefits. I've touched on this in my scientific talk section of my workout log.

Cheers!:cheers:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Good call ;) Tyrosine and DL-Phenylalanine is a great combo. 500mg of each. Some of the L-Phenylalanine converts to tyrosine, but trust me, it's better as a combo than either of them apart. Though if I had to choose one or the other, I'd choose DLPA.