Neovar Recomped cycling

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
I assume it's the same as old Neovar, recommended 8 weeks on/8 weeks off? And if so, could I take RPM in that "off" period?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume it's the same as old Neovar, recommended 8 weeks on/8 weeks off? And if so, could I take RPM in that "off" period?
NeoVar Recomped, although a creatine product like the original version, is NOTHING like the latter. And since NeoVar Recomped IS a CREATINE product, you could safely use it as a STAPLE (i.e. DON'T cycle it, but use it all the time). However, should you decided to cycle it, yes, RPM can be taken in that 'off' time (you SHOULD cycle the RPM, though).

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good advice rosie! beat me to it you little stinker :D

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Awesome...that makes more sense to me. Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
damn you go girl

yorkshire_boy

Awards
NeoVar Recomped, although a creatine product like the original version, is NOTHING like the latter. And since NeoVar Recomped IS a CREATINE product, you could safely use it as a STAPLE (i.e. DON'T cycle it, but use it all the time). However, should you decided to cycle it, yes, RPM can be taken in that 'off' time (you SHOULD cycle the RPM, though).
Just noticed the 'should cycle RPM' part above... The RPM FAQ at the top of the forum says it doesn't need to be cycled? I'm using this at the moment, please could you clarify?

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just noticed the 'should cycle RPM' part above... The RPM FAQ at the top of the forum says it doesn't need to be cycled? I'm using this at the moment, please could you clarify?

Thanks
I recommend that simply because it is a stimulant. If you are constantly using stimulants then the body gets 'used' to them, and after a while they become less effective.

yorkshire_boy

Awards
I recommend that simply because it is a stimulant. If you are constantly using stimulants then the body gets 'used' to them, and after a while they become less effective.
Hi, thanks for the response!