Neovar Recomped cycling

1. Neovar Recomped cycling

I assume it's the same as old Neovar, recommended 8 weeks on/8 weeks off? And if so, could I take RPM in that "off" period?

2. Quote Originally Posted by jjblacksheep View Post
    I assume it's the same as old Neovar, recommended 8 weeks on/8 weeks off? And if so, could I take RPM in that "off" period?
    NeoVar Recomped, although a creatine product like the original version, is NOTHING like the latter. And since NeoVar Recomped IS a CREATINE product, you could safely use it as a STAPLE (i.e. DON'T cycle it, but use it all the time). However, should you decided to cycle it, yes, RPM can be taken in that 'off' time (you SHOULD cycle the RPM, though).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. good advice rosie! beat me to it you little stinker
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.
    •   

4. Awesome...that makes more sense to me. Thanks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jjblacksheep View Post
    Awesome...that makes more sense to me. Thanks.
    No worries, babe; that's what we're here for

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

6. damn you go girl
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

7. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    NeoVar Recomped, although a creatine product like the original version, is NOTHING like the latter. And since NeoVar Recomped IS a CREATINE product, you could safely use it as a STAPLE (i.e. DON'T cycle it, but use it all the time). However, should you decided to cycle it, yes, RPM can be taken in that 'off' time (you SHOULD cycle the RPM, though).
    Just noticed the 'should cycle RPM' part above... The RPM FAQ at the top of the forum says it doesn't need to be cycled? I'm using this at the moment, please could you clarify?

Thanks

8. Quote Originally Posted by yorkshire_boy View Post
    Just noticed the 'should cycle RPM' part above... The RPM FAQ at the top of the forum says it doesn't need to be cycled? I'm using this at the moment, please could you clarify?

Thanks
    I recommend that simply because it is a stimulant. If you are constantly using stimulants then the body gets 'used' to them, and after a while they become less effective.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I recommend that simply because it is a stimulant. If you are constantly using stimulants then the body gets 'used' to them, and after a while they become less effective.
    Hi, thanks for the response!

10. Quote Originally Posted by yorkshire_boy View Post
    Hi, thanks for the response!
    No worries

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neovar recomped and Keto
    By justreading in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 08:05 AM
  2. NeoVar Recomped now at NutraPlanet!
    By strategicmove in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 03:52 PM