Ultra Test by Antaeus Labs

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Took my second dose this morning on an empty stomach kind of upset my stomach
    Really...
    I have continued to take mine on an empty stomach without any issue.
    I know the instructions say to take it with meals, but I wonder if it has anything to do with maximizing the efficacy of the product?

I suspect you will be taking yours with meals for now on regardless..

2. Watching this. Though I am on TRT, I am curious as I believe the ingredient profile could be beneficial for free test and e2 maintenance.
    •   

3. I took it today by itself and its not horrible but not great either. I prefer it in my protein smoothie as I can not taste it in there.
    Rise Above (insert excuse)

4. Subbed for ballsack gainzzzz
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

5. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Subbed for ballsack gainzzzz
    Exactly what im hoping for when i come off dmz and tren
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Exactly what im hoping for when i come off dmz and tren
    lol...you know that's right!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

7. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Subbed for ballsack gainzzzz
    I did a 2 week run of D-Pol a few weeks ago which gave me a nice hang. I thought I would experiment with some 2 week runs here and there before this product came out of nowhere.

Now I can remember that I had randomly popped 2 pills of D-Pol the morning of day 1 before this product had arrived.

I feel quite confident that my locker room experience on that day can be attributed to the D-Pol, as I have not taken any since and my balls are status quo. Along with my desire to explore them.

I believe Ultra Test is supposed to stimulate Leydig cells, so I am hopeful that response is waiting down the line...

8. Looks like it’s already out of stock over at strong
    Use code JBOLT for 10% off all orders for HPScience via the intro sale @HPSsupps.com email.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I did a 2 week run of D-Pol a few weeks ago which gave me a nice hang. I thought I would experiment with some 2 week runs here and there before this product came out of nowhere.

Now I can remember that I had randomly popped 2 pills of D-Pol the morning of day 1 before this product had arrived.

I feel quite confident that my locker room experience on that day can be attributed to the D-Pol, as I have not taken any since and my balls are status quo. Along with my desire to explore them.

I believe Ultra Test is supposed to stimulate Leydig cells, so I am hopeful that response is waiting down the line...
    D-Pol is awesome. I know a lot of folks in this forum bash DAA and attribute D-Pol's libido effects to the nitrates in it, but me personally I've taken other nitrate products and nothing have comes close to D-Pol for libido.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GiftedNatty View Post
    Looks like itís already out of stock over at strong
    Are you sure? Itís available from my phone? May have just been updated though too

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com...y-antaeus-labs
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by muree View Post
    D-Pol is awesome. I know a lot of folks in this forum bash DAA and attribute D-Pol's libido effects to the nitrates in it, but me personally I've taken other nitrate products and nothing have comes close to D-Pol for libido.
    Yeah, my two week run was fairly nice. I think I got a slight mood boost from it too.
    D-Pol was always my favorite DAA product back in the day. D-Pol and PES erase used to be the go to stack...haha!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post

You said you were tired too... I remember daa making me sleepy. I've never tried dpol
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

13. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Are you sure? It’s available from my phone? May have just been updated though too

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com...y-antaeus-labs
    It wouldn’t let me add more than one because of product stock so I assumed 1 was all they have left.
    Use code JBOLT for 10% off all orders for HPScience via the intro sale @HPSsupps.com email.
  14. Ultra Test by Antaeus Labs

Quote Originally Posted by GiftedNatty View Post
    It wouldnít let me add more than one because of product stock so I assumed 1 was all they have left.
    Just got confirmation itís on preorder but should be there tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Sold out much faster than anticipated

15. Got my 3 bottles yesterday, but will not be using them before another 4-5 months, so I will follow along here!

16. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Got my 3 bottles yesterday, but will not be using them before another 4-5 months, so I will follow along here!
    Awesome. Should be some legit feedback coming in over the next few weeks

17. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Awesome. Should be some legit feedback coming in over the next few weeks
    I'm going to start my Ultra Test/Dermacrime cycle in 2 weeks
    ..I already have 1 of each. I'm going to purchase another bottle of Ultra Test as soon as its available again. Whats your thoughts of throwing Vector into this stack as well???

18. Back In stock and ready to ship!

Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!

19. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Back In stock and ready to ship!

Yep. Got confirmation today of my order. Stoked to run it

20. Can I run Ultra Test alongside 11 Keto??

21. Quote Originally Posted by jim2509 View Post
    Can I run Ultra Test alongside 11 Keto??
    Yes sir. Would make a good combo to help lean up/recomp. If you dose 11-k high enough you could run ultra test during pct as well.

22. Got these two bad boys in. Had to pull the trigger on the restock

Name:  IMG_0185.JPG
Views: 320
Size:  408.2 KB

23. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Got these two bad boys in. Had to pull the trigger on the restock

Name:  IMG_0185.JPG
Views: 320
Size:  408.2 KB
    Same here just ordered two myself.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Yes sir. Would make a good combo to help lean up/recomp. If you dose 11-k high enough you could run ultra test during pct as well.
    This pleases me greatly Im going to run Iron Legion XI KT 1.5 ml and Ultra Test 1.ml to start off with and maybe increase Ultra Test dose as I go. I'll then use Ultra Test in PCT with Dermacrine. Cant wait to try it and for logs to come through from long term users.

25. Day 14 and here is what I have noticed so far, Libido is up and morning wood and desire to have sex up. Appetite has increased as well as my overall mood is happier too. Weighed myself this morning and I am up 2 pounds. My Skin is looking better it is exfoliating on its own, specifically in the nose area.
    Rise Above (insert excuse)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thunderbolt by Antaeus Labs
    By klpfitness in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2015, 06:50 AM
  2. Talos by Antaeus Labs
    By Veritatis in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 05:02 PM
  3. axon by antaeus labs...