Antaeus Labs TITAN

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Antaeus Labs TITAN


    Name:  antaeus-labs-titan-ingredients.png
Views: 1217
Size:  26.8 KB


  2. Subbed for info.
    •   
       


  3. damn Antaeus dont F around

  4. Interested.... @JakeAntaeus
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

  5. Shilajit complex...interesting.
    •   
       


  6. From what I read , the big on line reviewers are beta testing end of this year"ish.
    Looking like Jan unless they release with the testing which would be earlier.

    Hope its earlier because this looks interesting.
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  7. Definitely hope it's earlier
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  8. at least 400 mg/day of tomatidine is needed. this has only 50 mg of tomtatidine/capsule. I'll pass on this one.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    at least 400 mg/day of tomatidine is needed. this has only 50 mg of tomtatidine/capsule. I'll pass on this one.
    wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this and not sure where you got that amount from-

    "With the mice at 0.15kg, they were receiving 7.5mg daily for 8 weeks.

    Using the Journal of Clinical Pharmacy standards (FDA approved for calculating human dose conversions), we get a clear idea of proper tomatidine dosage.

    For a 150 lb. man to see results similar to those we’ve seen in the research, he would need to dose his tomatidine between 90 - 110 mg daily.

    This relatively low dosing protocol makes tomatidine “significantly more potent than ursolic acid” Christopher Adams, M.D., Ph.D. and associate professor with the University of Iowa"

    there has only been a lone study of ursolic and tomatidine with end ranges of 450 mg but the study I found of tomatidine alone, does not mention a human amount and suggests studies will need to be done.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031541/

    Not saying you are wrong, but where did you get your information from?
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  10. Subbed for info 2
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Click me > Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Subbed for info 2
    TITAN will be released around the middle of November according to Jake from Antaeus. Would be nice to see a write-up though.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

  12. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this and not sure where you got that amount from-

    "With the mice at 0.15kg, they were receiving 7.5mg daily for 8 weeks.

    Using the Journal of Clinical Pharmacy standards (FDA approved for calculating human dose conversions), we get a clear idea of proper tomatidine dosage.

    For a 150 lb. man to see results similar to those we’ve seen in the research, he would need to dose his tomatidine between 90 - 110 mg daily.

    This relatively low dosing protocol makes tomatidine “significantly more potent than ursolic acid” Christopher Adams, M.D., Ph.D. and associate professor with the University of Iowa"

    there has only been a lone study of ursolic and tomatidine with end ranges of 450 mg but the study I found of tomatidine alone, does not mention a human amount and suggests studies will need to be done.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031541/

    Not saying you are wrong, but where did you get your information from?
    post the text where you based your figures on.. 150g mice, wut?

    If it is in fact 150g mice, then that would be 1000/150 = 6.67 * 7.5mg = 50mg/kg

    For an 80kg human would be ~ 333mg, much like the previous poster said
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    post the text where you based your figures on.. 150g mice, wut?

    If it is in fact 150g mice, then that would be 1000/150 = 6.67 * 7.5mg = 50mg/kg

    For an 80kg human would be ~ 333mg, much like the previous poster said

    i have this saved at work and will do tomorrow- regardless, the amounts havent been proven as to what is needed vs what is overkill- Antaeus suggests no more than 6 caps a day- so that is well over 300.

    again, after i post what i found, it doesnt dismiss his claim or validate because there havent been studies to verify the amount. my argument is why post what you need when clearly the studies have all said it needs further testing for amounts. the product works, that isnt the question, the amount is.

    i know its a forum to discuss etc, but people just pop in here and start shooting off random googlized nonsense.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031541/ even this link doesnt suggest what is needed for human use
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  14. @Synapsin

    We need you buddy.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    i have this saved at work and will do tomorrow- regardless, the amounts havent been proven as to what is needed vs what is overkill- Antaeus suggests no more than 6 caps a day- so that is well over 300.

    again, after i post what i found, it doesnt dismiss his claim or validate because there havent been studies to verify the amount. my argument is why post what you need when clearly the studies have all said it needs further testing for amounts. the product works, that isnt the question, the amount is.

    i know its a forum to discuss etc, but people just pop in here and start shooting off random googlized nonsense.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031541/ even this link doesnt suggest what is needed for human use
    While I love AL stuff, I don't know much about this product, the way its labelled, is it 50mg pure tomatidine per dose or what % extract. I know this stuff can't be commercially synthesized.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

  16. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    While I love AL stuff, I don't know much about this product, the way its labelled, is it 50mg pure tomatidine per dose or what % extract. I know this stuff can't be commercially synthesized.
    very good point- i know tomatidine and U acid are being sold together, those results (like everything else) are dependent on which company and dose and reviews.

    AL has had a been one to come out with new and exciting stuff, so hopefully this one delivers
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  17. This should be good .
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

  18. More info please...

  19. Molecular weight is under 500. Wonder if this could be put in a transdermal.
  20. Antaeus Labs TITAN


    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Molecular weight is under 500. Wonder if this could be put in a transdermal.
    Why yes. Yes it can.
    IL Salvo.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Click me > Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Shilajit complex...interesting.
    Shilajit is a somewhat unique, but excellent complex. Tomatidine is an interesting ingredient, but yes the dose should probably be higher. That is probably countered, however, by the inclusion of shilajit as a complexing agent (which is why shilajit is used here IMO). How much that will affect the results is anyone's guess. That being said, Jake from AL is sending me a bottle to try out, so I will report back; AL has some great chemists who synthesize well.

  22. What's this product do? Intro sale?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    What's this product do? Intro sale?
    https://blog.priceplow.com/supplemen...eus-labs-titan
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  24. I just purchased a bottle direct from Antaeus. Didn't say anything about it being a preorder so I would assume it should ship soon. My first question to any AL reps will be how should this be dosed? Pre-workout? Spread out through day?

  25. Ok, it appears it's one cap/2x daily. Is there 60 caps a bottle or 120? Images of product are conflicting.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Ok, it appears it's one cap/2x daily. Is there 60 caps a bottle or 120? Images of product are conflicting.
    Yeah at almost $70 bucks a bottle, i hope it is 120 caps. Hopefully @JakeAntaeus can confirm.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

  27. I'm assuming 30 day supply

    30x2 = 60 caps just like the bottle says on price plow
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  28. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    Yeah at almost $70 bucks a bottle, i hope it is 120 caps. Hopefully @JakeAntaeus can confirm.
    and hopefully @JakeAntaeus gives a special code- like jake from statefarm
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  29. Thanks, but at $60 I'll be waiting for feedback and reviews.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Antaeus Labs and Jakes awsome customer service
    By MTAC in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 01:45 PM
  2. Antaeus Labs ULTRADROL Unleashed on AM!!
    By Ultradrol in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 08:49 AM
  3. Welcome Antaeus Labs to AM!
    By Admin in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 12:27 AM
  4. Welcome Antaeus Labs to Anaboliminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 08:36 AM
  5. Antaeus Labs Transdermal Trenazone
    By Jorsn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 04:55 AM
Log in
Log in