Antaeus Labs TITAN

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Ok, it appears it's one cap/2x daily. Is there 60 caps a bottle or 120? Images of product are conflicting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Ok, it appears it's one cap/2x daily. Is there 60 caps a bottle or 120? Images of product are conflicting.
    Yeah at almost $70 bucks a bottle, i hope it is 120 caps. Hopefully @JakeAntaeus can confirm.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus
    •   

3. I'm assuming 30 day supply

30x2 = 60 caps just like the bottle says on price plow
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

4. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    Yeah at almost $70 bucks a bottle, i hope it is 120 caps. Hopefully @JakeAntaeus can confirm.
    and hopefully @JakeAntaeus gives a special code- like jake from statefarm
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

5. Thanks, but at $60 I'll be waiting for feedback and reviews.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Thanks, but at $60 I'll be waiting for feedback and reviews.
    think some feel the same way, with that being said, i think everyone here will agree that 99% of AL products have been on point. the 1 % being baiba and even that isnt fair because it seems most that have used it have done so differently from others. it seems that as people were using it, more info was coming out, so they never got the full benefit from the product and by then, they didnt want to try it again.

otherwise AL is pretty solid, never had a complaint with any of their products. some i miss terribly

7. I ordered a bottle is it a pre sale I did not get a confirmation email for the order? The ingredient label says 120 pills per container and one pill is a serving so two month supply or should more be taken then two a day?

8. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Shilajit complex...interesting.
    The main bioactive of shilajit is Fulvic Acid which has been shown in a few trials to enhance the bioavailability of other poorly absorbed ingredients

9. I just like the name.
    She legit complex.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition

10. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    I ordered a bottle is it a pre sale I did not get a confirmation email for the order? The ingredient label says 120 pills per container and one pill is a serving so two month supply or should more be taken then two a day?
    It's 60 capsules per bottle.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    It's 60 capsules per bottle.
    Ok so the website is wrong. Clearly says 120.

12. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    think some feel the same way, with that being said, i think everyone here will agree that 99% of AL products have been on point. the 1 % being baiba and even that isnt fair because it seems most that have used it have done so differently from others. it seems that as people were using it, more info was coming out, so they never got the full benefit from the product and by then, they didnt want to try it again.

otherwise AL is pretty solid, never had a complaint with any of their products. some i miss terribly
    I wasn't criticising the company, simply the price point.

I've used Baiba and honestly didn't nothing anything.

I did enjoy the pumps from their Thunderbolt product however.

In general I think most supplements are too expensive, esp when anabolics are cheap and actually give results. High price to pay, so I'd rather see the results and reviews if they ever come through.

There isn't much activity on this sub forum to be honest.

13. I have a bottle of TITAN coming. It is expensive, so ill be logging it on the forums so we can decide if it is worthwhile.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus

14. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I wasn't criticising the company, simply the price point.

I've used Baiba and honestly didn't nothing anything.

I did enjoy the pumps from their Thunderbolt product however.

In general I think most supplements are too expensive, esp when anabolics are cheap and actually give results. High price to pay, so I'd rather see the results and reviews if they ever come through.

There isn't much activity on this sub forum to be honest.
    all good bro and completely understand where you are coming from. I agree with you 100% and wish there was more activity with AL on this forum, but maybe this will change things.

15. Let's hope the whole range is included in a "Black Friday sale" wink wink 😉

16. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Thanks, but at $60 I'll be waiting for feedback and reviews.
    Reviews are certain to be phenomenal or better...aren't all of them ?

post any

17. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Reviews are certain to be phenomenal or better...aren't all of them ?

post any
    with AL products or just this one? if its with all AL honestly, the only one I have read about that had mixed was for baiba. again, a new product might not have been used correctly or dose was off etc. doesn't mean it does or doesn't work.

everything else with AL imho, solid

18. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    with AL products or just this one? if its with all AL honestly, the only one I have read about that had mixed was for baiba. again, a new product might not have been used correctly or dose was off etc. doesn't mean it does or doesn't work.

everything else with AL imho, solid
    Please, this is not a reflection upon AL, very good company !

This TYPE of product is unproven and my comment was more directed at "reviews" in general terms. (for any company)

19. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Please, this is not a reflection upon AL, very good company !

This TYPE of product is unproven and my comment was more directed at "reviews" in general terms. (for any company)
    Absolutely bro and understood. Sorry my post may not have reflected that.

20. Is Titan available now, or is it a presale thing?

21. Quote Originally Posted by BANE44 View Post
    Is Titan available now, or is it a presale thing?
    Available direct. Mine has already shipped. Should be getting it today or tomorrow.

22. Quote Originally Posted by BANE44 View Post
    Is Titan available now, or is it a presale thing?
    It's available now on the Antaeus webstore. Retailers should have it soon.

23. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Available direct. Mine has already shipped. Should be getting it today or tomorrow.
    Did you get a shipping confirmation? I ordered on Sunday and haven't received any notification other than a paypal receipt.

24. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    Did you get a shipping confirmation? I ordered on Sunday and haven't received any notification other than a paypal receipt.
    I ordered on Friday and got shipping confirmation on Monday. However, no tracking number was provided. I've ordered about 5x from Antaeus and it's always the same order process. Usually they ship from Tennessee I think.

25. I placed a order last week and have not got even a PayPal receipt tried contacting Antaeus directly, no response yet wanted to make sure everything was correct so just waiting a on response.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Antaeus Labs and Jakes awsome customer service
    By MTAC in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 01:45 PM
  2. Antaeus Labs ULTRADROL Unleashed on AM!!
    By Ultradrol in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 08:49 AM
  3. Welcome Antaeus Labs to AM!
    By Admin in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 12:27 AM
  4. Welcome Antaeus Labs to Anaboliminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 08:36 AM
  5. Antaeus Labs Transdermal Trenazone
    By Jorsn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 04:55 AM