Antaeus Labs Introduces: Lipomorph

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So around 15 and a half years?. Dang- I hope you notice some results in that time period!.
    Lmao 8 to 12 weeks!

2. so this turns my white fat into brown fat? why arent women recommended to take this?

roughly how much time would it take or would i need to see changes?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Looks cool. Never heard of most of the ingredients before. Could this be stacked with anything that's currently popular?
    Yes, certain products should enhance results. 11-ketotestosterone (for one) for a nice fat loss stack. Alternatively, there are other non-hormonal options you can find.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Do you recommend cycling this too?
    No more than 12 weeks is AL's recommendation. For a first run I would recommend you cycle it for nothing less than to ascertain some of its effects.

Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    so this turns my white fat into brown fat?
    The product induces the browning of white fat and activation of brown and beige fat tissue.

why arent women recommended to take this?
    Where did you hear this?

To 'see' changes is probably user dependent, but I would give it 6-8 and go from there.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post

Where did you hear this?

i saw it on nutra, under lipomorph warning
    i was thinking that my sister could benefit from this
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    so this turns my white fat into brown fat? why arent women recommended to take this?

Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    i saw it on nutra, under lipomorph warning
    i was thinking that my sister could benefit from this
    There's no reason for that warning. Lipomorph is suitable for women. We'll get that taken off.

7. just ordered 3 bottles. looking forward to this

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Yes, certain products should enhance results. 11-ketotestosterone (for one) for a nice fat loss stack. Alternatively, there are other non-hormonal options you can find.
    Are there any other supplements that we should avoid while using Lipomorph?

When my order arrrives I want to run Lipomorph with a ECY stack.

9. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBDragon View Post
    Are there any other supplements that we should avoid while using Lipomorph?

When my order arrrives I want to run Lipomorph with a ECY stack.
    That'll be fine to stack with lipomorph
    Antaeus Labs Rep

10. So 4 caps is the maximum per day dosage?

11. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    So 4 caps is the maximum per day dosage?
    Well this isn't a stim product nor are any of the ingredients known to cause severe sides or anything of the sort, so really you'll probably be fine going a little higher. The main concern would be that since it's a new product, and many of the actives haven't been used before, there are many unknowns, so it's better to be safe than sorry. There's also the matter of diminishing returns. While we can't condone it directly, if you do try to go above 4 caps/day, please share your results with us.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by hewhoisripped View Post
    Well this isn't a stim product nor are any of the ingredients known to cause severe sides or anything of the sort, so really you'll probably be fine going a little higher. The main concern would be that since it's a new product, and many of the actives haven't been used before, there are many unknowns, so it's better to be safe than sorry. There's also the matter of diminishing returns. While we can't condone it directly, if you do try to go above 4 caps/day, please share your results with us.
    Oh I plan on running 4 caps max. I always stick to label instructions so that everyone who ends up using the product can relate to any reviews/logs that I post up.

13. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Oh I plan on running 4 caps max. I always stick to label instructions so that everyone who ends up using the product can relate to any reviews/logs that I post up.
    You going to log it buddy?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

14. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    You going to log it buddy?
    I would, but the thing is, I'm stacking it with Reduce XT/Alphamine. Seems like it'd be hard to tell if it really accelerated fat loss or not

15. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I would, but the thing is, I'm stacking it with Reduce XT/Alphamine. Seems like it'd be hard to tell if it really accelerated fat loss or not
    I would still like to follow that log with those stacked wit it.

I always wanted to give reduce Xt a try. Never got to it. Alphamine is amazing.

First time running them? If not I'm sure you can tell what it's doing.

16. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I would still like to follow that log with those stacked wit it.

I always wanted to give reduce Xt a try. Never got to it. Alphamine is amazing.

First time running them? If not I'm sure you can tell what it's doing.
    I've run Alphamine before. Never Reduce XT. I've been on Reduce XT already for two days now...my joints are feeling a little crappy though so I might lower the dosage. I might log Lipomorph just cause it's new and it's better to have some feedback rather than none for those who are on the fence (sorta like my Follidrone stack run)

17. Exactly. Do it.

Fish oil bro. 6g

18. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Exactly. Do it.

Fish oil bro. 6g
    I've been taking 2g thinking it's enough, but I guess not. Megadosing time!

19. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I've been taking 2g thinking it's enough, but I guess not. Megadosing time!
    Lol 2g is min

6g is where u will feel better joints when feeling that way

20. I'm 217 lbs so should I just start out at 3 caps a day and not even mess with 2?

21. Just started a bottle of it today, running it with Vanillean and DMAE. If anyone is interested I'd log it, otherwise I'll just post a review when I finish the bottle.
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”

22. Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    Just started a bottle of it today, running it with Vanillean and DMAE. If anyone is interested I'd log it, otherwise I'll just post a review when I finish the bottle.
    Might as well log it if you've got the time

23. Quote Originally Posted by blurryimage View Post
    I'm 217 lbs so should I just start out at 3 caps a day and not even mess with 2?
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by beniowiec View Post
    hmm what about side effects ? if this stuff is good and i suspect that is { i already tried achilles / oneiromancer and love it } will be something no pain no gain...
    I think side effects are unlikely. You might feel a bit warmer but that's about it. I'm glad you like our other products.

24. Would there stacking this with BRITE make it even more effective?
    “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”― Werner Heisenberg Nobel Prize winning Physicist "for the creation of quantum mechanics"

25. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Would there stacking this with BRITE make it even more effective?
    I think it'll be overkill.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Antaeus Labs introduces: Thunderbolt
    By henryv in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:44 AM
  2. Introducing Antaeus Labs Introductory Sale up to 72% Off!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 02:41 PM
  3. Palo Alto Labs Introduces: ASPIRE36.... 36 Hours of FUN!!!!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 422
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 08:17 PM
  4. Axis Labs® Introduces HemodrauliX™
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 04:55 PM