Talos and Aegis for HDrol cycle

jbree

Awards
What do ya'll think?

Overkill for a Halo cycle?

I don't think there's such a thing as overkill for support supplements but just wanted to see what your opinions were.

BTW, I have two bottles of Talos on the way...just thinking whether I should get Aegis or not. I currently have Liv.52 DS.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
What do ya'll think?

Overkill for a Halo cycle?

I don't think there's such a thing as overkill for support supplements but just wanted to see what your opinions were.

BTW, I have two bottles of Talos on the way...just thinking whether I should get Aegis or not. I currently have Liv.52 DS.
There is a certain point where I would say using to many supports is overkill on a cycle. That being said using both Talos and Aegis will cover all your on-cycle base's. From liver health (most important in my opinion on any PH/AAS), to blood pressure, cholesterol levels, heart/cardiovascular health, and overall good enzymes from the Talos I would say that as a 1-2 combo they make the perfect on-cycle support stack. I would see no need to really throw anything else into the mix as all you base's will be covered using these two products stacked together.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Didn't want to start a new thread for this question...
For a 5 week H-drol cycle (50/75/75/75/75) what time of the day should I take Aegis? And how many capsules/day?

Thanks in advance.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Didn't want to start a new thread for this question...
For a 5 week H-drol cycle (50/75/75/75/75) what time of the day should I take Aegis? And how many capsules/day?

Thanks in advance.
Follow the label directs. Split is up 2x a day 3 caps a time.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
the only way to overkill support is overdosing the shet too high. otherwise, its just a question of money. if you got the money and are willin to spend it, then go for ot and get arguably the best support combo out there

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
the only way to overkill support is overdosing the shet too high. otherwise, its just a question of money. if you got the money and are willin to spend it, then go for ot and get arguably the best support combo out there
Yea, I should have worded my post a little better. People tend to dose supports higher like they would PH/DS/AAS thinking the more mg the more beneficial at helping to protect the body. This isn't the case and more mg of even something like vitamin B6 can have adverse side effects.