Tzone and or Mech w/out test

jackswift

Awards
Hey guys,

I've run Tzone before and pct for that cycle ended about 3 months ago. I would like to run another cycle with either Mech or Mech & Tzone this time. It seems like so many experienced users think its ridiculous to run an oral, or topical cycle, without test. Seeing I don't have access to test, do you guys feel Dermacrine or Stano or Derm/Stano is an acceptable substitute? People talk about how quick Tzone shuts you down and that 6-8 weeks with no test is real bad idea. Since I have never run Mech, would you suggest running it solo first? My last Tzone cycle looked something like this 1.5/2.0/2.0/2.0/2.5/2.5. I would have run it another week but a couple injuries kept me from training properly so I cut it short. Thanks in advance!

Also, I have Talos, Aegis, and Achilles on hand for cycle and both Torem and Clomid (not sure which to use).

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Hey guys,

I've run Tzone before and pct for that cycle ended about 3 months ago. I would like to run another cycle with either Mech or Mech & Tzone this time. It seems like so many experienced users think its ridiculous to run an oral, or topical cycle, without test. Seeing I don't have access to test, do you guys feel Dermacrine or Stano or Derm/Stano is an acceptable substitute? People talk about how quick Tzone shuts you down and that 6-8 weeks with no test is real bad idea. Since I have never run Mech, would you suggest running it solo first? My last Tzone cycle looked something like this 1.5/2.0/2.0/2.0/2.5/2.5. I would have run it another week but a couple injuries kept me from training properly so I cut it short. Thanks in advance!

Also, I have Talos, Aegis, and Achilles on hand for cycle and both Torem and Clomid (not sure which to use).
I would suggest that if you stack them you bridge Tzone into Mechabol for a total of an 8 week cycle. Although you have not ran Mech solo before it is not an overly "harsh" compound and you could probably get away with stacking it along side Mechabol at a moderate dose of both product. Since you dont have access to test I suggest you run stano at 600-800mg and/or my other suggestion would be go with DHEA at 200-225mg. I just started to incoperate DHEA at 225mg during my last cycle and like it alot more then 800mg of stano. But, thats a personal decision and is up to you. Either stano/derma/DHEA will be fine to use.

Personally I always like to use Nolva for PCT. But seeing as you already have both Torem and Clomid I would opt for the Torem. I prefer Nolva or Torem over clomid cause they both seem to bring my "boys" aka balls back up a but quick and give a little extra boost in that department. Also Clomid tends to make me a bit moody and overall I just dont feel good on it as opposide to Nolva/Torem. On cycle run your standerd Talos,Aegis, Achilles dose for on cycle support that that should cover all your base's.

Here is how I would layout the 6-8 week cycle:

Trenazone: 2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml (if you only want to stack for 6 weeks, opt out the first 2 weeks of Trenazone)
Mechabol: 0/0/75/75/100/100/100/100
Torem: 120/90/60/30/ last week optional at 30 if you feel the need

Any other questions related to training, diet, or your cycle feel free to hit me up in this thread or send me PM.