Win Antaeus Labs Talos

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Boom! Get in on this people, great all in one support product while your "on" cycle. Oh crap BP just spike'd, I was typing to furiously...time to pop my Talos.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awsome. probably gonna run ultradrol in a few

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Done Thanks for the opportunity.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
submitted!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I forgot all about this contest I hope I win.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No good luck to me? Boooooooooo!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I wouldn't mind giving talos a shot. Unfortunately I'm finishing my kick start of dbol and superdrol in 4 days, may work good 4 weeks from now on my next mini blast of orals during this larger blast.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I got all excited I looked at my work calender and saw that it was the 10th then I realized I was looking at April:damnit1:

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
I wouldn't mind giving talos a shot. Unfortunately I'm finishing my kick start of dbol and superdrol in 4 days, may work good 4 weeks from now on my next mini blast of orals during this larger blast.
Stacking Dbol and SD? Pretty intense stuff right there.

I got all excited I looked at my work calender and saw that it was the 10th then I realized I was looking at April:damnit1:
Ive made many calendar mistakes like that before lol

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Now today is the right day can't wait to see who wins.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bump

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Haha nice.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Where and when will the winner be posted?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Antaeus, thank you very much!

I was a winner here guys:

The five winners, who each receive a bottle of Triumphalis, a bottle of Advanced Muscle Science Epi-1-Test(TM), and a bottle of Antaeus Labs Talos cycle-support:

J.S. from New Jersey
J.R. from North Yorks, UK
K.P. from Ohio
D.S. from Pennsylvania
M.M. from Ohio

The five runners-up, who each receive a bottle of Triumphalis:

L.S. from Massachusetts
D.E. from Ohio
G.W. from Virginia
S.T. from Texas
T.M. from Melbourne, Australia

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
So stoked to win its gonna be a good summer haha.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Awesome! Thanks for opportunity, as that's gonna be a hell of a stack.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
awesome what would be a good way to run these two together?

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Thanks Antaeus, thank you very much!

I was a winner here guys:

The five winners, who each receive a bottle of Triumphalis, a bottle of Advanced Muscle Science Epi-1-Test(TM), and a bottle of Antaeus Labs Talos cycle-support:

J.S. from New Jersey
J.R. from North Yorks, UK
K.P. from Ohio
D.S. from Pennsylvania
M.M. from Ohio

The five runners-up, who each receive a bottle of Triumphalis:

L.S. from Massachusetts
D.E. from Ohio
G.W. from Virginia
S.T. from Texas
T.M. from Melbourne, Australia
Congrats to all the winners!

So stoked to win its gonna be a good summer haha.
Shred it up bud!

Awesome! Thanks for opportunity, as that's gonna be a hell of a stack.
We like to help out around the bodybuilding/fitness community as much as we can. Thanks for showing support to us as well.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Congrats to all the winners!

Shred it up bud!

We like to help out around the bodybuilding/fitness community as much as we can. Thanks for showing support to us as well.
Might even throw up a log once I get to it! Haven't ran a true PH yet so probably won't run the Triumphalis first, but after I get a Hdrol or Epi run under my belt, would definitely be willing to run a log or atleast a final review on it. The least I could do! Thanks again.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
can Triumphalis and Epi-1-Test be run together I havent found any logs really with people doing this.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can Triumphalis and Epi-1-Test be run together I havent found any logs really with people doing this.
I haven't seen any logs yet myself. However, there should be no reason not to be able to stack them. Triumphalis is a metabolite of SD if I have read things right, and SD+stano is a popular stack.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
I haven't seen any logs yet myself. However, there should be no reason not to be able to stack them. Triumphalis is a metabolite of SD if I have read things right, and SD+stano is a popular stack.
Just curious since the Epi-1-Test will also convert to 1-Test, will that have any added benefit to the run? My understanding with running true PHs that will result in shutdown is that it's pointless to try to increase test while on, unless of course it's actual test injections. Now that would be more of a thing with 4-AD being it converts to test, but I haven't really researched the effects of 1-AD in that regard. Thoughts?

H

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Sure. Bottle-recommended dosages of each, run at the same time, would be fine, I'm sure.

Triumphalis isn't a metabolite of SD.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Sure. Bottle-recommended dosages of each, run at the same time, would be fine, I'm sure.

how about the timing how far apart should the doses be say at 2 caps of Triumphalis and 4 doses of Epi-1?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for the clarification. Tbh I only quickly looked triumphalis up. I'll look at it again with better effort.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Just curious since the Epi-1-Test will also convert to 1-Test, will that have any added benefit to the run? My understanding with running true PHs that will result in shutdown is that it's pointless to try to increase test while on, unless of course it's actual test injections. Now that would be more of a thing with 4-AD being it converts to test, but I haven't really researched the effects of 1-AD in that regard. Thoughts?
Bump for curiosity

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test and 1-Test are not the same.

The 1ad will help add lean mass. The epi androsterone in it will help lean and harden out as well as help fight off potential lethargy.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Test and 1-Test are not the same.

The 1ad will help add lean mass. The epi androsterone in it will help lean and harden out as well as help fight off potential lethargy.
I knew they weren't the same.. I was looking for more along the lines of the 1-Andro effects in conjunction with the Triumphalis. Meaning, I've seen people run 4-AD with a PH because of the conversion-to-test base but never 1-AD seeings how it is known for causing some lethargy. The Epi would help combat lethargy, but you're still look at 2 products promoting lethargy to 1 product combating it. Might be over thinking it but was just interested in an answer in that regards. Not to be complicated.. lol Since you rep or promote AMS, I appreciate & understand your answer. Was just looking for also an opinion on the Triumphalis side. Might be too new to tell.. Who knows.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew they weren't the same.. I was looking for more along the lines of the 1-Andro effects in conjunction with the Triumphalis. Meaning, I've seen people run 4-AD with a PH because of the conversion-to-test base but never 1-AD seeings how it is known for causing some lethargy. The Epi would help combat lethargy, but you're still look at 2 products promoting lethargy to 1 product combating it. Might be over thinking it but was just interested in an answer in that regards. Not to be complicated.. lol Since you rep or promote AMS, I appreciate & understand your answer. Was just looking for also an opinion on the Triumphalis side. Might be too new to tell.. Who knows.
Yeah sorry I just don't know that much about triumphalis yet and lethargy is one of those things that is so user dependent

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Yeah sorry I just don't know that much about triumphalis yet and lethargy is one of those things that is so user dependent
Agree with you on the lethargy. I got it on the last week of my LG 1-Andro run but it wasn't bad enough to where I let it stop me from getting through my workouts & the day. I guess us winners will be the Guineas on a DHT/1-Test base with a PH!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Agree'd. Being that trium is fairly new there aren't a ton of logs or user feedback on it solo let alone stacked yet. But, try things out and see how your body reacts. Where all different and what may work well for the one person might produce horrible sides for the next. Basically so live and you learn...

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Agree'd. Being that trium is fairly new there aren't a ton of logs or user feedback on it solo let alone stacked yet. But, try things out and see how your body reacts. Where all different and what may work well for the one person might produce horrible sides for the next. Basically so live and you learn...
Fair enough. I'm always willing to learn about new stuff so I was just seeing if anybody had any info or experience on a combo like that. Thanks for the input though guys!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on running one after another or would running them together be best?

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Any thoughts on running one after another or would running them together be best?
Hypothetically, you could probably run them for 8 weeks back to back since the Epi-1-Test is non-methylated but I honestly think they'd be better stacked to combat the lethargy & possibly help harden you up. Non-methyl DHEA metabolites are very mild IMO & I just think it would be punishment to yourself to run the Triumph for 4 weeks & have to wait another 4 weeks to PCT while on the Epi. You could run the Epi first but I think it would be overall more beneficial to stack. The AMS & Antaeus Labs/Iron Legion guys can chime in but that's just my thoughts.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Got mine too the triumphalis had a return address from my town which was weird.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
H

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I'm told the Epi-1-Tests have shipped so the winners should have them soon.