Mecha and ?

M

MVatty

Awards
Am planning a cycle for June. So far I have one bottle of Mechabol. I am way more interested in strength and dry lean gains than all out size. I know a lot of people are recommending Stano but I was wondering how stacking with either 1-andro or Furaza would be. I would run the non-methyl for six weeks and the Mecha at 75mg for the last four weeks. Been doing a lot of research but can't decide. Any suggestions?

I'm sure someone will ask, so...
35 years old
6'3" 200lbs
Have done 4 "mild" cycles
PCT will be nolva, d pol, and erase

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I'd prefer to run Mecha a little longer (5-6 weeks) and would much rather use Trenavar/Trenazone for 6-8 on top of that for lean gains. I'm not sure what kind of experience you have with 1-andro or Furaza. Mecha is a great compound on its own for recomp and strength gains.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
I'd prefer to run Mecha a little longer (5-6 weeks) and would much rather use Trenavar/Trenazone for 6-8 on top of that for lean gains. I'm not sure what kind of experience you have with 1-andro or Furaza. Mecha is a great compound on its own for recomp and strength gains.
Agree'd. Run the Mech at 100mg for six weeks stacked with either Trenazone at 2ml or Trenavar at 90mg and you should see some great lean dry gains and a substantial increase in strenght from the Tren. I would run the Trenazone or Trenavar for an extra 2 weeks at the end of your cycle and extend it to 8 weeks. Extending the Tren will allow you to hold onto the gains from the Mech while still increasing strenght going into PCT.

Mech:100/100/100/100/100/100
Trenazone: 2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml or Trenavar at 90mg throughout.

S

sprintstar01

Awards
I was thinking about doing a 6 week Mecha/Trenazone stack for my 2nd cycle. What I am worried about is lethargy....was thinking about adding epiandrosterone..What do you guys think?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I used stano with mecha and zero lethargy....

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I don't see an issue with running any of the normal 'test-base' compounds along with Mecha. I personally had very little lethargy when I ran it solo, but your choice would be more than fine.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
I don't see an issue with running any of the normal 'test-base' compounds along with Mecha. I personally had very little lethargy when I ran it solo, but your choice would be more than fine.
I concur with this. I had zero lethargy while running Mechabol plus 11-oxo while on a lower carbs 120-150gr cutting diet. But, if you feel like lethargy will be an issue then feel fine to throw in some stano, or even DHEA at 200-225mg will work well and save you some cash.

S

sprintstar01

Awards
Thanks for the feedback! Now its just the matter of finding decent priced mechabol and/or trenazone

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Check out the classifieds, people usually let them go pretty cheap over there.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Check out the classifieds, people usually let them go pretty cheap over there.
Yea, classified you can find a couple of each for a decent price. Just shop around...shouldn't be to hard to find still.

S

sprintstar01

Awards
Okay fellas! I have to bottle of mechabol and two bottles of trenazone... I plan on running 100mg of mechabol and 2ml of trenazone for 6 weeks..How are you guys dosing this throughout the day? Also when should a dose my support supps?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
If I was running Mecha right now at 100 mg, I'd be doing 25 mg in the morning, 50 mg before the gym, and 25 mg with dinner. However, it depends how you tolerate things and how your stomach can handle it. If that doesn't work for you, I'd do 50 mg in the morning, 25 mg before the gym, and another 25 mg at dinner. Trenazone I'd just make to take not too late in the day.. I usually take it after I shower after the gym.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Okay fellas! I have to bottle of mechabol and two bottles of trenazone... I plan on running 100mg of mechabol and 2ml of trenazone for 6 weeks..How are you guys dosing this throughout the day? Also when should a dose my support supps?
I would suggest to split the Mech dose 50mg - 50mg and try to get one of those dose's I PreWO for an awesome pump. The Trenazone should be applied daily preferably after a shower, then let dry for 10-15mins. You can take your supports anytime during the day, but I prefer to split my supports to once in the morning and then once again before bed.

S

sprintstar01

Awards
If I was running Mecha right now at 100 mg, I'd be doing 25 mg in the morning, 50 mg before the gym, and 25 mg with dinner. However, it depends how you tolerate things and how your stomach can handle it. If that doesn't work for you, I'd do 50 mg in the morning, 25 mg before the gym, and another 25 mg at dinner. Trenazone I'd just make to take not too late in the day.. I usually take it after I shower after the gym.
I would suggest to split the Mech dose 50mg - 50mg and try to get one of those dose's I PreWO for an awesome pump. The Trenazone should be applied daily preferably after a shower, then let dry for 10-15mins. You can take your supports anytime during the day, but I prefer to split my supports to once in the morning and then once again before bed.
Thanks fellas! One week down and I am feeling pretty good at 100mg mechabol and 2ml of trenazone. For the most part, I am more pumped and vascular.No sides whatsoever!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Thanks fellas! One week down and I am feeling pretty good at 100mg mechabol and 2ml of trenazone. For the most part, I am more pumped and vascular.No sides whatsoever!
Yea, Trenazone always gets my vascularity "pumping" so to speak whether Im bulking, recomping, or cutting with it. Great all around product.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
I'm in the same boat trying to figure out what to stack with my first Mecabol cycle. I was thinking 6-MDROL for added leanness. Not too many sites out there stilling selling Trenazone, I found some at another supp site I go to and thought about picking that up. I was thinking about using Organ Shield during cycle, DAA at last two weeks of cycle, then start Clomid and HCGenerate for PCT. Any thoughts?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Stack any non methyl and a test base.....

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
I'm in the same boat trying to figure out what to stack with my first Mecabol cycle. I was thinking 6-MDROL for added leanness. Not too many sites out there stilling selling Trenazone, I found some at another supp site I go to and thought about picking that up. I was thinking about using Organ Shield during cycle, DAA at last two weeks of cycle, then start Clomid and HCGenerate for PCT. Any thoughts?
Antaeus sold the right to Trenazone to Iron Legion, who are now calling it Dienazone. From what i've read it's essentially the same with some tweaks to the carrier.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Antaeus sold the right to Trenazone to Iron Legion, who are now calling it Dienazone. From what i've read it's essentially the same with some tweaks to the carrier.
Bang on. There carrier complex is now more effective then before, better absorption mg for mg, dries quicker, no alcohol after smell.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Guess I'll go for that then :D

Would you recommend using something like Forma-stanzol or something similar during the cycle to curb E levels with stacking Meca and Trenazone?

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards

Would you recommend using something like Forma-stanzol or something similar during the cycle to curb E levels with stacking Meca and Trenazone?
If your estrogen sensative then yes. I never had any issues with Trenazone or Mech estro wise but everyone is different. If you cannot get a hold of Adex or Arom then something along the lines of Forma-stanzol will do. Just dose it accordingly cause crushing estrogen to much can have adverse side effects as well.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
If your estrogen sensative then yes. I never had any issues with Trenazone or Mech estro wise but everyone is different. If you cannot get a hold of Adex or Arom then something along the lines of Forma-stanzol will do. Just dose it accordingly cause crushing estrogen to much can have adverse side effects as well.
I've ran the DHEA Forerunner Labs PH's before and didn't have any indications of being real sensitive to estrogen. I've never ran anything along the lines of Mech or Trenazone. Sounds like I should have an AI as backup just in case during the cycle.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established

I personally wouldn't go overboard with trying to combat estrogen for that cycle. You're not going to be any more likely to get gyno on that cycle than any other for the most part. However, with Trenazone you may see a little bit of bloat on-cycle, so if you're worried about that or just want a dryer look, I'd go with some Erase or run an AI at a low dose.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
I personally wouldn't go overboard with trying to combat estrogen for that cycle. You're not going to be any more likely to get gyno on that cycle than any other for the most part. However, with Trenazone you may see a little bit of bloat on-cycle, so if you're worried about that or just want a dryer look, I'd go with some Erase or run an AI at a low dose.
I got some Erase left over, a drier look is always a positive :D

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Bang on. There carrier complex is now more effective then before, better absorption mg for mg, dries quicker, no alcohol after smell.
Have people experienced any plateau effects with keeping dosing at this protocol?
Mech:100/100/100/100/100/100
Trenazone: 2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml or Trenavar at 90mg throughout.

When I ran Alpha Mass and Bulk, I had to taper up the dosing as my body seems to stop the gains fairly quick if staying with same dosing protocol instead of increasing it slowly.