Antaeus Anabolics

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Now that Antaeus has gotten rid of all your anabolics what is replacing them? I loved the Ultradrol, trenazone stack and I even gave Mechabol a shot as well and loved it.

I'm waiting patiently for Antaeus to shock us all with a killer anabolic!!!

Anything in the making? Potential release dates??

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Now that Antaeus has gotten rid of all your anabolics what is replacing them? I loved the Ultradrol, trenazone stack and I even gave Mechabol a shot as well and loved it.

We have stuff in the pipe-line right now. As far as releasing another anabolic anytime soon I dont know about that. Ill ask Jake and get back to you on that one. However, we do have a product that should be ready withing the next 3-4 weeks that should definetaly peek interest from the fitness/bodybuilding community. We also have a couple other non-hormonal products that are still in the process of testing at this moment though an ETA isnt really possible. Very early stages, and some of the ingredients are expensive to get. But, Ill get back to you within the next day or two with any up-dates I can get.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established

Sad to see all the killer anabolics being phased out. Would really like to something new and innovative

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I read somewhere that Jake had sold the rights to iron legion for trenazone and possibly the other anabolics to protect antaeus from potential raids, presumably because of the success of the expanding non-hormonal product line

JakeAntaeus

JakeAntaeus

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I read somewhere that Jake had sold the rights to iron legion for trenazone and possibly the other anabolics to protect antaeus from potential raids, presumably because of the success of the expanding non-hormonal product line
This is absolutely correct. Where anabolics are concerned, we've 'passed the torch' to Iron Legion -- and I can promise you that they have some very exciting things in the works.
...So does Antaeus Labs, for that matter. ;)

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
This is absolutely correct. Where anabolics are concerned, we've 'passed the torch' to Iron Legion -- and I can promise you that they have some very exciting things in the works.
Boom, big things in the works over here and Antaeus folks!

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Awesome news!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Triumphalis would come out 2 wks into my current methyl run *smh*

So close to being guinea pig logger #1! I would probably have been the lone guy to get gyno from it anyway :worried:

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Triumphalis would come out 2 wks into my current methyl run *smh*

So close to being guinea pig logger #1! I would probably have been the lone guy to get gyno from it anyway :worried:
You that prone to gyno/sides in general? Im one of those lucky guys that has yet to experience any real noticable sides from a PH/DS. Just minor lethargy here and there and thats about it.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
That's an interesting DS. The description says it mimics a range of anabolics which I find interesting. It doesn't aromitize and doesn't do anything to prolactin levels. So basically they are marketing a compound for pure muscle... Very appetizing to the body builder but I remain confused since they compare it to superdrol to epi to winstrol to anavar to promo... It such a wide variety to compare to... Makes me think that the compound may be volatile. Also, I'd be interested on knowing what the actual effective dose would be for a seasoned body builder with plenty of experience in PH/DS. As we know ultradrol rocks at 24-30mgs per day, trenazone is the sh!t at 2-2.5mls/day, epi is 50+, and trenavar has a huge range off label of 90-120mgs/day. So I sit and think this maybe one that you have to run double the dose for a good cycle.

I'm interested in seeing logs as they come out...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude I'm on my first run with Cyanostane, just 30mg e/d, with 1 & 4 dhea alongside it right now. Getting gyno now, had to drop the cyano as I've used the other compounds before with no issue.

Got some exemestane, letro, and prami on the way for thurs. Hoping not to have to run the letro. Cyano is otherwise great, just some back pumps in the gym and elevated bp (not an issue tho). Awesome strength, a few lean lbs - what I expected.