Epi/Tren/Stano is Talos enough ?

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Hi I know you answered this question regarding Epi/Stano cycle but when adding X-Trenavar do you feel Talos alone is adequate ?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Talos is very inclusive and a great cycle support option. I'd feel very confident using Talos alone for support for that cycle.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Sounds great! I've got 2 bottles lines up for my run...

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Sounds great! I've got 2 bottles lines up for my run...
Sounds good. What cycle you looking at running if you dont mind me asking?

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Weeks 1-8
105 mgs x-Trenavar
60 mgs epistane
1200 mgs Stano-200
Great looking set-up. Im assuming with the compounds your using you either looking to recomp and/or cut down a bit. Either way great looking cycle. I have yet to try Trenavar myself as Im sitting on a fair amount of Trenazone at the moment, but I like your dosing set-up. The 2 bottles of Talos should be enough to cover your basis for that cycle. You can always throw in other support supps like, Hawthorne berry, celery seed extra, Aegis, Liv52 as you deem necessary.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Weeks 1-8
105 mgs x-Trenavar
60 mgs epistane
1200 mgs Stano-200
For weeks 6-8 you will have to amp up the original doses for the orals to keep having the same effect you look in them. Just my 2 cents...search in the anabolic section, there's many threads that explain the reason behind bumping up androgens in general after 4-5 weeks.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
For weeks 6-8 you will have to amp up the original doses for the orals to keep having the same effect you look in them. Just my 2 cents...search in the anabolic section, there's many threads that explain the reason behind bumping up androgens in general after 4-5 weeks.
Ill also be taking 3g of L-Carnitine L-Tartate every morning as well to help clean up androgen receptor sites in an effort to keep up effectiveness. My theory has me believing that if LC&LT can truly refresh receptor sites I may not have diminishing effects...

Thoughts?

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Ill also be taking 3g of L-Carnitine L-Tartate every morning as well to help clean up androgen receptor sites in an effort to keep up effectiveness. My theory has me believing that if LC< can truly refresh receptor sites I may not have diminishing effects...

Thoughts?
Ill have to look into this....

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Littlefry, do you have any additional comments regarding LCLT? Thanks.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ill also be taking 3g of L-Carnitine L-Tartate every morning as well to help clean up androgen receptor sites in an effort to keep up effectiveness. My theory has me believing that if LC&LT can truly refresh receptor sites I may not have diminishing effects...

Thoughts?
Bump the dosages, i have seen people try it with as much as 3-5g of lclt with no effect

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Littlefry, do you have any additional comments regarding LCLT? Thanks.

I cannot seem to find any articles that state that supplementing with LCLT will help to clean up androgen receptor sites in regards to being "on" cycle and thus being able to keep the anabolic dosage of said PH/DS/AAS at a set level to keep producing quality muscle gains. There are studies out there that state it may help in regards to satellite cells, but they do not clearly dive into the aspect of using androgenous hormones. As far as I can see this seems to be more "BroScience" at this point.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I cannot seem to find any articles that state that supplementing with LCLT will help to clean up androgen receptor sites in regards to being "on" cycle and thus being able to keep the anabolic dosage of said PH/DS/AAS at a set level to keep producing quality muscle gains. There are studies out there that state it may help in regards to satellite cells, but they do not clearly dive into the aspect of using androgenous hormones. As far as I can see this seems to be more "BroScience" at this point.
Precisely, thus just bump dosages.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Sounds like a plan... Bump at 6 weeks another 10-20 mgs/day

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You'll be fine, I know a big guy who likes Epi starting at least at 50mg/day and he tapers up, and he knows what he's doing haha

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Yea, that sounds good. Ive personally gone up to 80-100mg of Epi and loved it. But, then again I had no real sides to speak of, and contray to popular belief my joints felt fine at that dosage.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Sounds good. I'm starting at 60 and ill ramp up from there after week 4.