Important News on Antaeus Labs Trenazone

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Trenazone is no longer in current production. Plans have been made to sell the rights and all proprietary technologies to a new company who will assume the responsibilities of marketing it, so there should be little to no break in availability.

We know that this sudden announcement must raise questions. We apologize in advance for the fact that we will not be able to answer most of them. It's important to emphasize that this does not mean that Trenazone will be gone from the market, it merely means that it'll no longer be an 'Antaeus Labs' product.

Thanks very much for the support over the years. It is truly appreciated, and many big things are still to come.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interdasting.......Can't wait to see what Jake puts in it's place.......

J

jackswift

Awards
Dang. No more UD, no more Mecha, no more Tzone. Jake must have some amazing new stuff coming out to replace these compounds. I wonder if these new items will be made with the same technology as Nanodrol, hhhhmmmm. Will any products be released this month?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Dang. No more UD, no more Mecha, no more Tzone. Jake must have some amazing new stuff coming out to replace these compounds. I wonder if these new items will be made with the same technology as Nanodrol, hhhhmmmm. Will any products be released this month?
AFAIK, nothing will be released this month as Talos was just released in the last 30 days, but new stuff will be coming out in the next few months.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Keep you eyes and ears open though. As we have been working on a variety of different products, some which may need testers in the near future depending on what Jake wants to release on the Antaeus line.