• Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's coming soon? Any ideas or hints?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Right now, we have a lot of things in the making. I think our anabolic will be the next to hit the market, but you can never be sure.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Lots of new products in testing or ideas being thrown around. Jake is always looking at expanding the Antaeus line with new products never seen in the supplement market before. Sometimes we test something and it doesnt work out as planned so its scrapped and on to the next idea. That being said there are a couple products currently in testing phases that Im very excited to see brought to the market...as for a eta that is really unknown at this point.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards

dsseven

Banned
Awards
What ever happened to the product that was coming out?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
What ever happened to the product that was coming out?
There was a bit of a delay with the manufacturing process, but it should be out relatively soon. I'm not sure of an ETA yet but it should be in the very near future.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
There was a bit of a delay with the manufacturing process, but it should be out relatively soon. I'm not sure of an ETA yet but it should be in the very near future.
is this the anabolic or the blood booster product that was mentioned a while back in a thread which has since been deleted? Also, thought antaeus was out of the anabolics game, or is this a natty product?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
is this the anabolic or the blood booster product that was mentioned a while back in a thread which has since been deleted? Also, thought antaeus was out of the anabolics game, or is this a natty product?
There are no current plans for any anabolics from Antaeus.
Iron Legion are bringing out new muscle-building products and have licensed Trenazone.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
So any new natural products coming out from Antaeus?
In the near future the blood-boosting product previously mentioned; others are planned but not yet near completion. We're also planning some upgrades to the existing lineup.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Looks like a bright future for Antaeus!. Really looking forward to that blood boosting product!.
Should be ready for release soon. Some Beta testing will be coming to.....keep your eyes open for that.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Soon like next month?
As far as I know, the product should be ready to go right now, just need testers- I'd assume it would be out within a month's time.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
How's the sleep/recovery product coming?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Still working on it. That should be a very interesting product and should come out a little after the blood-boosting product. I'm not sure of a timeline for it at this time. I personally can't wait to use it.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Its coming along good. Just in-house testing at this point and time. Although Im looking forward to its release as well as sleep is one of those things that can effect your overall workouts, gains, diet, and cycle.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Any news yet?
There are 2-3 more beta testers that have just been sent the final product and we will announce the actual release date fairly soon. Trust me when I say this product is very unique, although it may be geared more towards a specific type of training you will not be disappointed.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are 2-3 more beta testers that have just been sent the final product and we will announce the actual release date fairly soon. Trust me when I say this product is very unique, although it may be geared more towards a specific type of training you will not be disappointed.
Cool

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Both the sleep/recovery product as well as the endurance-booster should be out rather soon. I'm just waiting on Jake for ETA's for both of them at this time.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Both the sleep/recovery product as well as the endurance-booster should be out rather soon. I'm just waiting on Jake for ETA's for both of them at this time.
The endurance product might take a little longer then expected at this point according to Jake.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will the endurance product be ok for tested athletes? is it also useful for weight lifting or only for running/cycling?

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
will the endurance product be ok for tested athletes? is it also useful for weight lifting or only for running/cycling?
As far as I know it should be ok for tested athletes. Although it is still going through beta testing Im not sure if Jake will tweak the formula a bit more or not.

dsseven

Banned
Awards
Are there any benefits with this new product in regards to weight training?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
The endurance booster should have benefits for any kind of endurance training, so yes, it could be applicable to certain weight-training types, but don't expect it to act as an anabolic by any means.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
The endurance booster should have benefits for any kind of endurance training, so yes, it could be applicable to certain weight-training types, but don't expect it to act as an anabolic by any means.
Exactly. Also the endurance product is still in testing phase as we speak. Would be more beneficial towards cross-fit or other circuit types of weight training. But any other endurance activity such as running, marathons, swimming, hiking etc...it would be greatly beneficial.

Dj4y

Awards
Is there any chance of more nanodrol again in the future ? I know there are stocks in the uk at the moment but they will run out at some point :( it really is an awesome ph. The best I've used for cutting fat and gaining muscle by a long shot

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Is there any chance of more nanodrol again in the future ? I know there are stocks in the uk at the moment but they will run out at some point :( it really is an awesome ph. The best I've used for cutting fat and gaining muscle by a long shot
If you're in the US, you could consider Mithras Nanoparticles which will be out soon. It's not methyl sten, but it will presumably be similarly potent.

Dj4y

Awards
As far as I thought it was a one off press and when it's gone it's gone ?

Dj4y

Awards
That's awesome news ! It really is an amazing ph. Feel so good on cycle that it's a shame you can't run it all year round lol