New products?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry View Post

    The endurance product might take a little longer then expected at this point according to Jake.
    Sucks!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to


  2. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Sucks!
    It does, the feedback is still coming in from the beta tester though. Keep your fingers crossed!
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/
    •   
       


  3. will the endurance product be ok for tested athletes? is it also useful for weight lifting or only for running/cycling?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    will the endurance product be ok for tested athletes? is it also useful for weight lifting or only for running/cycling?
    As far as I know it should be ok for tested athletes. Although it is still going through beta testing Im not sure if Jake will tweak the formula a bit more or not.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

  5. Are there any benefits with this new product in regards to weight training?
    •   
       


  6. The endurance booster should have benefits for any kind of endurance training, so yes, it could be applicable to certain weight-training types, but don't expect it to act as an anabolic by any means.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    The endurance booster should have benefits for any kind of endurance training, so yes, it could be applicable to certain weight-training types, but don't expect it to act as an anabolic by any means.
    Exactly. Also the endurance product is still in testing phase as we speak. Would be more beneficial towards cross-fit or other circuit types of weight training. But any other endurance activity such as running, marathons, swimming, hiking etc...it would be greatly beneficial.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

  8. Is there any chance of more nanodrol again in the future ? I know there are stocks in the uk at the moment but they will run out at some point it really is an awesome ph. The best I've used for cutting fat and gaining muscle by a long shot

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dj4y View Post
    Is there any chance of more nanodrol again in the future ? I know there are stocks in the uk at the moment but they will run out at some point it really is an awesome ph. The best I've used for cutting fat and gaining muscle by a long shot
    If you're in the US, you could consider Mithras Nanoparticles which will be out soon. It's not methyl sten, but it will presumably be similarly potent.
    Antus Labs rep

  10. No not in the us I'm from the uk

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dj4y View Post
    No not in the us I'm from the uk
    I don't think there's any pressing problems with Nanodrol supply in the UK.
    Antus Labs rep

  12. As far as I thought it was a one off press and when it's gone it's gone ?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dj4y View Post
    As far as I thought it was a one off press and when it's gone it's gone ?
    It proved very popular and supply has been maintained.
    Antus Labs rep

  14. That's awesome news ! It really is an amazing ph. Feel so good on cycle that it's a shame you can't run it all year round lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-gel and new products?
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 12:22 PM
  2. New product labels include trans fatty acids!
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 01:58 PM
  3. Nutrex Vitrix - New Product
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 09:00 AM
  4. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM
  5. EQL releases new Product
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:05 PM
Log in
Log in