is achilles out of stock?

  1. Registered User
    Drakee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    4680

    is achilles out of stock?


    if so when will it be back, I want to place an order but dont want my order held because of 1 item. thanks

  2. Registered User
    henryv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    152078

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    if so when will it be back, I want to place an order but dont want my order held because of 1 item. thanks
    It's in stock on our web site, and appears to be in stock at Nutraplanet. Where were you planning on ordering from?
    Antus Labs
  3. Registered User
    Drakee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    4680

    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    It's in stock on our web site, and appears to be in stock at Nutraplanet. Where were you planning on ordering from?
    From here. When I put it in my basket it says its oversold. So idk if they're waiting on a shipment or just haven't updated yet
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    henryv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    152078

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    From here. When I put it in my basket it says its oversold. So idk if they're waiting on a shipment or just haven't updated yet
    They got a shipment yesterday, so I expect your order will be fine now. You could try contacting NutraPlanet customer service if you still have doubts?
    Antus Labs

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why is everything out of stock?
    By donnywarchild in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 09:49 AM
  2. is formestane out of stock everywhere?
    By u571 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 10:18 PM
  3. PowerFULL is out of stock
    By yoshi5674 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 04:26 PM
  4. Halodrol is out of stock again!
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 09:35 AM
  5. x-factor is it out of stock ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in