hvactech's 6 weeks of pure mass experience (log inside) MECHABOL

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
First off i'd like to give a huge thanks to Antaeus Labs and Veritatis for sending me 2 bottles of mechabol to experience for my first cycle. This will be used for a pure calorie surplus bulking cycle and will be aiming for as much mass as possible. heres the basic layout:

mechabol: 100mg all 6 weeks
formutech nutrition restore cycle support: currently pre loading and through out cycle
formutech nutrition endurance: pwo/intra
taurine: 6g or as needed
AI cycle support: through out cycle and pct
also have misc vitamins and fish oil

pct:
nolva
erase
reduce xt
recourse
formutech nutrition zma
formutech nutrition volatile
formutech nutrtion endurance

diet for 174lbs:
no less than 2700cals and no more than 3000cals
1g pro per bodyweight
.5g fat per bodyweight
rest is carbs

other:
i do have stano200 for libido purposes and am considering running for 8 weeks, 2 weeks after mecha for solidification of gains. not concerned with fat gain as this is the start of a long term bulk. i was invited to train for xcalibur next august and to compete. if all goes well with mechabol i will be using ultradrol for my next cycle which i currently have and already layed, but wouldnt be till next year of course. havent officially started but am 3 days into a pre load. i will update with the official start of this in which im very excited. i also hope this is the correct place for this log.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well hello....

steppinRazor

Awards
Looks legit.
Have you considered running 75mg for your first week and Bumping to 125mg for your final week??

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this should be some good sh!t here! I'm in

steppinRazor

Awards
My reasoning being, you're pretty much just loading up on the compound your first week anyways, and that final week you go out with a bang. I noticed a huge difference at 125mg for my last week and still no sides..was depressing to end the cycle haha

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
My reasoning being, you're pretty much just loading up on the compound your first week anyways, and that final week you go out with a bang. I noticed a huge difference at 125mg for my last week and still no sides..was depressing to end the cycle haha
i could do that...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
cleared

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh btw, I had some BP issues with SD but 3 days after starting coQ10 it cleared right up and I was able to keep the caffeine no problem

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
In for this !

Have two bottles of Mecha looking to run them in the spring

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Oh btw, I had some BP issues with SD but 3 days after starting coQ10 it cleared right up and I was able to keep the caffeine no problem
stano? how much coQ were you dosing

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stano? how much coQ were you dosing
No, superdrol. Taking 200mg coQ every morning.

This is the cheapest I found:

PicsArt_1354464113412.jpg

Worked like a charm!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So experiencing mild headaches after dosing that do go away shortly, also today i feel very hungry.....

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So experiencing mild headaches after dosing that do go away shortly, also today i feel very hungry.....
Sounds about right

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Do i need to worry about cycle support spacing? Its hard to space 4 hours apart from mecha dosing

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do i need to worry about cycle support spacing? Its hard to space 4 hours apart from mecha dosing
In real life, you will not notice any difference whether you take it 4 hours apart or at the same time with Mecha.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well taking milk thistle at all reduces the effectiveness of the ass/ds:

http://carcin.oxfordjournals.org/content/22/9/1399.full

As far as timing the doses, I'm not sure if it really matters or not. Maybe taking some lclt with your doses could undo some of the AR down regulation from the milk thistle

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeh but whats the alt. u need liver support.
sorry I should have specified that I definitely recommend taking milk thistle for sure!!! Just that the timing probably doesn't matter so much and that lclt may help to counter some of the androgen receptor down regulation.

Good catch, sorry for being vague there!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah this. Idk if nutra is still in stock or not. It seems to go quick
Yeah they do. Ive got a way to space evenly. Did grabbed some coQ10 though

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Boooooom! Sub'd in on this bud! Thanks for loggin it for us as well.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Today i felt very euphoric. Chest workout was short, gym was a mad house....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Uhhh I'm in for my bro!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:djparty: ;-)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Weighed in at 177 a few minutes ago. Weight was up across the board today during back workout. Muscles constantly feel hard and full through out the day. No complaints so far, did start taurine today.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Used swoll-n with monster pump today and had an insane leg workout. Set a pr with squats, 275x1. Im not a big squatter by any means. Also upped the leg press to 540x12 and felt like i could add a few more plates but stopped myself, i know i will be hurtin 2morrow. Finished with heavy leg extensions. Threw some constant tension tri push downs and single pull downs to finish off the workout, i felt a noticeable difference today and finished my cals at 2900 today. Looking forward to 100mgs

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Used swoll-n with monster pump today and had an insane leg workout. Set a pr with squats, 275x1. Im not a big squatter by any means. Also upped the leg press to 540x12 and felt like i could add a few more plates but stopped myself, i know i will be hurtin 2morrow. Finished with heavy leg extensions. Threw some constant tension tri push downs and single pull downs to finish off the workout, i felt a noticeable difference today and finished my cals at 2900 today. Looking forward to 100mgs
Nice man....
Yeah should've added more plates.

#willWorkForDOMs

-Snappin some s h i t up.

steppinRazor

Awards
Daaaaaamn that's what's up bro..killer workout. Good call on holding off at 540 - got a whole cycle ahead of you. Crazy how fast mecha kicks in, when will you bump to 100mg?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Daaaaaamn that's what's up bro..killer workout. Good call on holding off at 540 - got a whole cycle ahead of you. Crazy how fast mecha kicks in, when will you bump to 100mg?
Why limit yourself?

Good practice in regards to preventing injuries but you want to always be prprogressing.

steppinRazor

Awards
Why limit yourself?

Good practice in regards to preventing injuries but you want to always be prprogressing.

My thinking is he's got six weeks to blast thru some prs, too much too quick can end up an injury like you mentioned. Although a couple extra plates on a sled don't pose the most threat i think its wise to trust your gut..load it up bigger next time for sure tho haha

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Its good to up the weights slowly IMO even if you could do more. On cycle your muscles grow faster than your tendons and ligaments. Last thing you need is an injury! I especially go carefully with legs because I've got some knee issues from arthritis.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thinking is he's got six weeks to blast thru some prs, too much too quick can end up an injury like you mentioned. Although a couple extra plates on a sled don't pose the most threat i think its wise to trust your gut..load it up bigger next time for sure tho haha
Exactly

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Nice to see this one up, will definitely be following!