hvactech's 6 weeks of pure mass experience (log inside) MECHABOL

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    Weighed in at 177 a few minutes ago. Weight was up across the board today during back workout. Muscles constantly feel hard and full through out the day. No complaints so far, did start taurine today.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

  2. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    Used swoll-n with monster pump today and had an insane leg workout. Set a pr with squats, 275x1. Im not a big squatter by any means. Also upped the leg press to 540x12 and felt like i could add a few more plates but stopped myself, i know i will be hurtin 2morrow. Finished with heavy leg extensions. Threw some constant tension tri push downs and single pull downs to finish off the workout, i felt a noticeable difference today and finished my cals at 2900 today. Looking forward to 100mgs
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Used swoll-n with monster pump today and had an insane leg workout. Set a pr with squats, 275x1. Im not a big squatter by any means. Also upped the leg press to 540x12 and felt like i could add a few more plates but stopped myself, i know i will be hurtin 2morrow. Finished with heavy leg extensions. Threw some constant tension tri push downs and single pull downs to finish off the workout, i felt a noticeable difference today and finished my cals at 2900 today. Looking forward to 100mgs
    Nice man....
    Yeah should've added more plates.

    #willWorkForDOMs

    -Snappin some s h i t up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0

    Daaaaaamn that's what's up bro..killer workout. Good call on holding off at 540 - got a whole cycle ahead of you. Crazy how fast mecha kicks in, when will you bump to 100mg?
    Cultivating Mass.
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Daaaaaamn that's what's up bro..killer workout. Good call on holding off at 540 - got a whole cycle ahead of you. Crazy how fast mecha kicks in, when will you bump to 100mg?
    Why limit yourself?

    Good practice in regards to preventing injuries but you want to always be prprogressing.

    -Snappin some s h i t up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

    Why limit yourself?

    Good practice in regards to preventing injuries but you want to always be prprogressing.

    -Snappin some s h i t up.
    My thinking is he's got six weeks to blast thru some prs, too much too quick can end up an injury like you mentioned. Although a couple extra plates on a sled don't pose the most threat i think its wise to trust your gut..load it up bigger next time for sure tho haha
    Cultivating Mass.
  7. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Used swoll-n with monster pump today and had an insane leg workout. Set a pr with squats, 275x1. Im not a big squatter by any means. Also upped the leg press to 540x12 and felt like i could add a few more plates but stopped myself, i know i will be hurtin 2morrow. Finished with heavy leg extensions. Threw some constant tension tri push downs and single pull downs to finish off the workout, i felt a noticeable difference today and finished my cals at 2900 today. Looking forward to 100mgs
    Nice! Its good to up the weights slowly IMO even if you could do more. On cycle your muscles grow faster than your tendons and ligaments. Last thing you need is an injury! I especially go carefully with legs because I've got some knee issues from arthritis.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post

    My thinking is he's got six weeks to blast thru some prs, too much too quick can end up an injury like you mentioned. Although a couple extra plates on a sled don't pose the most threat i think its wise to trust your gut..load it up bigger next time for sure tho haha
    Exactly
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. Banned
    Veritatis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    234
    Answers
    0

    Nice to see this one up, will definitely be following!
  10. Registered User
    Pride89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    109
    Answers
    0

    So day 7 today ?

    How does it feel ?
  11. Registered User
    schroedes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    555
    Answers
    0

    I love monster pump, curious how this goes for ya, i started Lgi pmag on Sunday for a bulk cycle, interested to see how these two compounds compare
    T2
  12. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    Today marks day 6, 100mgs starting 2morrow. Yesterday was very noticeable on strength gains. Will add light cardio in a few times a week and up cals a bit more
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  13. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Today marks day 6, 100mgs starting 2morrow. Yesterday was very noticeable on strength gains. Will add light cardio in a few times a week and up cals a bit more
    forgive me if I missed it, but what's your caloric surplus at now and how much are you going to bump it up?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    forgive me if I missed it, but what's your caloric surplus at now and how much are you going to bump it up?
    2800-3000 but have been at the 2800 mark lately. Maybe 100-200 more
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  15. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    2800-3000 but have been at the 2800 mark lately. Maybe 100-200 more
    what are you gaining at that intake? .5lb/wk?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    what are you gaining at that intake? .5lb/wk?
    This morning in the nude i was 175 from 173 as of last saturday. I havent been this high in cals in over 6 months
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  17. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    This morning in the nude i was checking myself out in the mirror. I havent been this damn sexy in over 6 months
    It's nice to see the increase in confidance there!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  18. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    It's nice to see the increase in confidance there!
    Ha, i know i can put on mass but i gain stomach fat easily. My tdee is less than 2500 but i also know what works for me in dropping body fat so im not concerned if any is gained
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  19. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    Ha, i know i can put on mass but i gain stomach fat easily. My tdee is less than 2500 but i also know what works for me in dropping body fat so im not concerned if any is gained
    That's the way to go IMO. Worry about one thing at a time. Put the mass on, then carve off the fat. Really recomping is difficult at best and for a lot of people downright impossible.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  20. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    plus its a nice change of pace to stuff my face all day. im keeping it somewhat clean but no promises. heres a simple dosing schedule:

    630am 25mg mecha
    1030am formutech restore
    230pm 25mg mecha
    630pm ai cycle support
    1030 25 mg mecha

    diet as of today:
    morning-double turkey bagel, grapes, banana
    lunch-fish, chicken, red rice and sausage
    snack-muscle milk, apple
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  21. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    And cheese sticks with an xl mocha latte
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  22. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    And cheese sticks with an xl mocha latte
    well that just put you over the top. lol

    hope it was string cheese
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    Yup. Colby jack
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  24. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Yup. Colby jack
    I love cheese. My wife and I split a block of gruyere almost every friday night. yum
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    Dairy in general makes for alot of my protein and fat intake for the day
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  26. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    So as far as the 100mgs, should I just dose 50mgs during the mornings and continue with 25 lunch and 25 dinner, also I will start stano 2morrow at 600mgs in divided doses, any reason not to dose with mecha
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  27. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    So as far as the 100mgs, should I just dose 50mgs during the mornings and continue with 25 lunch and 25 dinner, also I will start stano 2morrow at 600mgs in divided doses, any reason not to dose with mecha
    Is this normal for ph dosing, splitting into 3 doses? I am doing 2 doses/day, anything wrong w that?
  28. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    Is this normal for ph dosing, splitting into 3 doses? I am doing 2 doses/day, anything wrong w that?
    I dont think it matters much
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  29. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    So far no back pumps or any sides besides random headaches once I increased to 100mgs. Dosing 600mgs of stano also. Scale weight this morning was 178 and haven't been counting cals lately. Recovery is a lot faster, as if I never worked out the previous day
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  30. Registered User
    schroedes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    555
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    So far no back pumps or any sides besides random headaches once I increased to 100mgs. Dosing 600mgs of stano also. Scale weight this morning was 178 and haven't been counting cals lately. Recovery is a lot faster, as if I never worked out the previous day
    I'm feeling the same right now on pmag, wanna workout every day but i know i need rest
    T2
  31. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    So far no back pumps or any sides besides random headaches once I increased to 100mgs. Dosing 600mgs of stano also. Scale weight this morning was 178 and haven't been counting cals lately. Recovery is a lot faster, as if I never worked out the previous day
    how's the mirror look? noticing any size yet?
  32. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    im up a solid 5 lbs, getting ready to post a back pic, non pumped
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  33. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0

    hell yeah bro. 5 lbs in a week you're right on track for crazy gains!
  34. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  35. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Hvactech with the thickness
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    haha makes me wants to continue bulking for a few months, ive got a feeling after my first cycle a monster will be created.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  37. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    haha makes me wants to continue bulking for a few months, ive got a feeling after my first cycle a monster will be created.
    Cutting is why there's a spring time between winter and summer! Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. Registered User
    Littlefry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    So as far as the 100mgs, should I just dose 50mgs during the mornings and continue with 25 lunch and 25 dinner, also I will start stano 2morrow at 600mgs in divided doses, any reason not to dose with mecha
    I usually split the dosage with one dose directly in the morning on an empty stomach before I get in my breakfast, and then another dose 4-6hrs later. But, you can split the dosage up 3x a day just like you have layed out and that would work fine also. The headaches should also subside, either get in a bit more water, and also check to see your BP is in normal range.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/
  39. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry

    I usually split the dosage with one dose directly in the morning on an empty stomach before I get in my breakfast, and then another dose 4-6hrs later. But, you can split the dosage up 3x a day just like you have layed out and that would work fine also. The headaches should also subside, either get in a bit more water, and also check to see your BP is in normal range.
    what im doing is 50mg mech am with 400mg stano and 50mg mecha with 200 mg stano 8 hours later. head aches have subsided so far after using coQ10
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  40. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    what im doing is 50mg mech am with 400mg stano and 50mg mecha with 200 mg stano 8 hours later. head aches have subsided so far after using coQ10
    awesome! glad it worked out for you
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 661
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 10:29 PM
  2. T-1 Final week 1! A learning experience!
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 03:57 PM
  3. Short cycling and 19Nor 2Weeks On/4 Weeks of
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 08:31 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2003, 11:00 AM
  5. Last week of cycle.... HELP!
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-11-2002, 12:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in