Mechabol

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Not to much talk about mechabol in here ?

I would like to run it, but what should i stack it with ?

I started a run with AH 6 caps ed with 75mg mechabol, one week in and my work informs me i have to go overseas for two weeks, so i stop the cycle after only 9 days, i was just starting to love the feeling i was getting so wonna run it again !

Im two weeks in pct (Y not just run it to be safe) stoped using Nolva after first week, continued test booster and AI

How should i run it next time, maybe start ending of january?

Week 1-6 mecha 75mg

With one of these: AH, Stano, AE, epi-v, 11kt or what do you think could be fun ?

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
I would suggest running Mech for 6 weeks at 100mg-125mg throughout the entire 6 week cycle. As far as stacking, Mech will stack well with anything. What are your goals, recomp, cut, lean bulk? I suggest stacking it with Trenazone at 2ml for 6 weeks and you should be able to add 12-15lbs after the cycle and PCT is all said and done if your diet and training is in check.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenazone or androenhance!

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Oh, yes my goal with this cycle would be Lean mass
Im semi low bf ( 8,8 % skin fold ) right now so some lean mass would be nice

I get ichy nips very easily so im not sure a Tren compond would be good,
Was thinking 4 caps AH and 3 pumps AE ?

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Oh, yes my goal with this cycle would be Lean mass
Im semi low bf ( 8,8 % skin fold ) right now so some lean mass would be nice

I get ichy nips very easily so im not sure a Tren compond would be good,
Was thinking 4 caps AH and 3 pumps AE ?
FYI itchy nips does not correlate directly with Gyno. I do not know where this "myth" originated from.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Daxter

Daxter

Awards
Is Mechabol suitable for a first time user or is it better off to stay with a halo compound?

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Is Mechabol suitable for a first time user or is it better off to stay with a halo compound?
Mech at 100mg for six weeks would be a great cycle for a first time user.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed for incoming info

I'm slowly starting to purchase everything for this to be my first PH ran solo..planning on running 4-5 weeks

ITW

ITW

Awards
subbed for incoming info

I'm slowly starting to purchase everything for this to be my first PH ran solo..planning on running 4-5 weeks
Also subbed for info. Variety is the spice of life and I'm down to try anything once

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i just grabbed stano200 to stack with mechabol for recomp effects

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I think im going with
mecha @ 100 mg 6weeks
AH @ 4 6weeks maybe 200mg Stano pre-WO for sine aggression ;)

Maybe add some transdermal 11keto
I do have a bottle of Dermacrine just waiting to be used

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I did HALO half a year ago, and even though i only used mecha for 9 days i liked it better, i got some internal discompfort on HALO that i did not get with mecha, also mecha kicks In faster :)

I used aegis 4caps ed and cycle support In my evening shake :)

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Is Mechabol just a stronger version of pmag??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
Yes, it tech is.

subbed for incoming info

I suggest running Mech at least 6 weeks for a first cycle at 100mg thoughout the entire 6 weeks.

i just grabbed stano200 to stack with mechabol for recomp effects
Should make for a good stack. Mech at 100mg and stano at 800mg for 6 weeks will be a nice recomp stack.

I think im going with
mecha @ 100 mg 6weeks
AH @ 4 6weeks maybe 200mg Stano pre-WO for sine aggression ;)

Maybe add some transdermal 11keto
I do have a bottle of Dermacrine just waiting to be used
That all looks good to go. Although I dont think throwing stano in PreWO will do much. Better to run stano at 800mg for the six weeks to see some results from the stano.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
What type of recomp results are typical on a 6 week mechabol 100mg + 800 mg stanodrol?

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
What type of recomp results are typical on a 6 week mechabol 100mg + 800 mg stanodrol?
I would say that on a 6 week recomp cycle if your diet/cardio is in check you should be able to gain 7-9lbs while dropping 1-2% bf. But, this all depends highly on diet/cardio and how your body responds to the compound.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I would say that on a 6 week recomp cycle if your diet/cardio is in check you should be able to gain 7-9lbs while dropping 1-2% bf. But, this all depends highly on diet/cardio and how your body responds to the compound.
Okay cool. Ive done 1-andro, epi, and hdrol in the past. My last hdrol cycle didnt do much so im excited to be running this soon.

johnny75

Awards
Not to much talk about mechabol in here ?

I would like to run it, but what should i stack it with ?

I started a run with AH 6 caps ed with 75mg mechabol, one week in and my work informs me i have to go overseas for two weeks, so i stop the cycle after only 9 days, i was just starting to love the feeling i was getting so wonna run it again !

Im two weeks in pct (Y not just run it to be safe) stoped using Nolva after first week, continued test booster and AI

How should i run it next time, maybe start ending of january?

Week 1-6 mecha 75mg

With one of these: AH, Stano, AE, epi-v, 11kt or what do you think could be fun ?
I would add Stano to your cycle.

I would also suggest your cycle look like this:
Stano: 800/800/800/800/1000/1000/1000
Mecha: 75/75/100/100/125/125

I ran Mechabol solo 6 weeks & found 75mg to be the sweet spot. I went up to 100mg & the sides (lethargy/headaches) kicked in...
however it was my first cycle. Suggest you start off @ 75 & see how it feels @ 100 the 3rd week, then go from there.
It wont let me post my link to the log, I will see If I can PM it to You

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Okay cool. Ive done 1-andro, epi, and hdrol in the past. My last hdrol cycle didnt do much so im excited to be running this soon.
Sounds good. You could bump the Mech up to from 100mg to 125mg if you have some cash to spare. But, thats up to you.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. You could bump the Mech up to from 100mg to 125mg if you have some cash to spare. But, thats up to you.
Yeah I already made the order so I'm sticking with 100mg mecha for 6 weeks and 800mg stano for6 weeks.

How should I spread the pills throughout the day? Is there an optimal dosing scheme with these compounds?

steppinRazor

Awards
just started my cycle on thursday.. im starting at 75mg..will bump to 100 and more than likely go 125 at the end of my run.im just dosing it 3x daily. definitely dosing preWO as well :D

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just started my cycle on thursday.. im starting at 75mg..will bump to 100 and more than likely go 125 at the end of my run.im just dosing it 3x daily. definitely dosing preWO as well :D
hey keep us posted man..are you logging it? gonna start preloading here in a couple days and will be starting at 75 as well for 5 weeks. what's your pct?

steppinRazor

Awards
dude i reallly wanted to log it and up until a couple weeks ago i had planned on it. but i just dont wanna be consumed by AM lol.. hard enough for me to focus on classes as it is. might take some before and afters.. and a reveiw.

cycle is 6 weeks 75-125mg mecha
transaderm/dermacrine 7-8 pumps everyday

pct will be clomid 75/50/50/25
also be using formeron but unsure on dosing scheme. more than liekly 2 pumps daily - and taper down
throwing around the idea of some ostarine.

no supports cuz that how i roll.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good deal. good luck man. give us a post with any pertinent updates if you don't mind

steppinRazor

Awards
good deal. good luck man. give us a post with any pertinent updates if you don't mind
Hey thanks bro..will do.
And you as well - would love to hear some updates when you start your cycle.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
So guys 2 caps stano and 2 mecha at 8am ish and 2 caps of both at 8pm ish?

Sound good?

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
dude i reallly wanted to log it and up until a couple weeks ago i had planned on it. but i just dont wanna be consumed by AM lol.. hard enough for me to focus on classes as it is. might take some before and afters.. and a reveiw.

cycle is 6 weeks 75-125mg mecha
transaderm/dermacrine 7-8 pumps everyday

pct will be clomid 75/50/50/25
also be using formeron but unsure on dosing scheme. more than liekly 2 pumps daily - and taper down
throwing around the idea of some ostarine.

no supports cuz that how i roll.
Sounds like a great mild cycle that should yeild 10-12lbs if diet is on point. Let us know how the cycle works out for you, maybe a weekly up-date here and there.

So guys 2 caps stano and 2 mecha at 8am ish and 2 caps of both at 8pm ish?

Sound good?
If you take 2 caps of each at 8am that will be fine. However, I do not recommend dosing PH/DS after 6pm as they can tend to cause sleep problems with some indviduals. Id dose 8am and the next dosing at 4-6pm.

steppinRazor

Awards
so im one week at 75mg.
last two days at the gym were nothing short of amazing - seems really early for this to be kicking in but reps are noticeably easier - drive is great. not really any aggression just feel ****in great. placebo? iono feels like the real deal. many good things to come, im sure of it. getting a pretty good pump as well. will report more progress as it comes.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they say it kicks in about this time so it may not be placebo. what times of day are you dosing it? good luck, thanks for the update. I'm lookin forward to starting it

steppinRazor

Awards
Hell yeah man, loving this so far and its just begun. When do you plan on starting? I'm dosing roughly 8am, noon and around 6pm. I'm gonna bump to 100 tomorrow and I think I'll keep it 3x daily and dose 2 pills preWO.

Are you using any sort of test base?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah man, loving this so far and its just begun. When do you plan on starting? I'm dosing roughly 8am, noon and around 6pm. I'm gonna bump to 100 tomorrow and I think I'll keep it 3x daily and dose 2 pills preWO.

Are you using any sort of test base?
might pick up stano, waiting on my second bottle to come in and I'm good to go

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
so im one week at 75mg.
last two days at the gym were nothing short of amazing - seems really early for this to be kicking in but reps are noticeably easier - drive is great. not really any aggression just feel ****in great. placebo? iono feels like the real deal. many good things to come, im sure of it. getting a pretty good pump as well. will report more progress as it comes.
Sounds good man, keep us updated on your progress with your current Mechabol cycle.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Im on day 3 of 100mg of mecha and 800mg of stano. Haven't felt too much yet, except Im having some whacked out dreams. They are like super real...lol

steppinRazor

Awards
Im on day 3 of 100mg of mecha and 800mg of stano. Haven't felt too much yet, except Im having some whacked out dreams. They are like super real...lol
few more days y0u should be feeling it :D

steppinRazor

Awards
day 8: just bumped to 100mg.. scale says im up 2lbs :eek:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man keep it up!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards

steppinRazor

Awards
soo just got back from a killer leg work out.. now i have a love hate relationship with leg day. sometimes i absolutely loath these days. this was not the case today. everything was on point today. muscle to mind connection is getting pretty intense, just feeling like a ****ing beast all around.. in and outside of the gym!! libido is also getting a little out of hand!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
soo just got back from a killer leg work out.. now i have a love hate relationship with leg day. sometimes i absolutely loath these days. this was not the case today. everything was on point today. muscle to mind connection is getting pretty intense, just feeling like a ****ing beast all around.. in and outside of the gym!! libido is also getting a little out of hand!

Good to hear there mate. On a side note, Leg day is m favorite day for 2 reasons. I absolutely love working legs as they are my strongest body-part, and sunday night after legs is my cheat meal/day and Im always looking forward to eating some pizza and or a burger and fries. Oh I almost forgot and a a pop-tart or four.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Just started a mechabol run. Is it best to take with or without food? Or does it matter as far as absorption goes?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Just started a mechabol run. Is it best to take with or without food? Or does it matter as far as absorption goes?
You can do either or and it's not going to make a difference. If it upsets your stomach when you take it on an empty stomach, try it with some food.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
As of day 11 solo mecha run @100mg up 5lbs
Good to hear. Mech is a great compound. Im kinda sad we sold the rights to another company.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. Mech is a great compound. Im kinda sad we sold the rights to another company.
What company? If u don't mind sharing.