Mechabol

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. dude i reallly wanted to log it and up until a couple weeks ago i had planned on it. but i just dont wanna be consumed by AM lol.. hard enough for me to focus on classes as it is. might take some before and afters.. and a reveiw.

    cycle is 6 weeks 75-125mg mecha
    transaderm/dermacrine 7-8 pumps everyday

    pct will be clomid 75/50/50/25
    also be using formeron but unsure on dosing scheme. more than liekly 2 pumps daily - and taper down
    throwing around the idea of some ostarine.

    no supports cuz that how i roll.


  2. good deal. good luck man. give us a post with any pertinent updates if you don't mind
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    good deal. good luck man. give us a post with any pertinent updates if you don't mind
    Hey thanks bro..will do.
    And you as well - would love to hear some updates when you start your cycle.
    Cultivating Mass.

  4. So guys 2 caps stano and 2 mecha at 8am ish and 2 caps of both at 8pm ish?

    Sound good?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    dude i reallly wanted to log it and up until a couple weeks ago i had planned on it. but i just dont wanna be consumed by AM lol.. hard enough for me to focus on classes as it is. might take some before and afters.. and a reveiw.

    cycle is 6 weeks 75-125mg mecha
    transaderm/dermacrine 7-8 pumps everyday

    pct will be clomid 75/50/50/25
    also be using formeron but unsure on dosing scheme. more than liekly 2 pumps daily - and taper down
    throwing around the idea of some ostarine.

    no supports cuz that how i roll.
    Sounds like a great mild cycle that should yeild 10-12lbs if diet is on point. Let us know how the cycle works out for you, maybe a weekly up-date here and there.

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    So guys 2 caps stano and 2 mecha at 8am ish and 2 caps of both at 8pm ish?

    Sound good?
    If you take 2 caps of each at 8am that will be fine. However, I do not recommend dosing PH/DS after 6pm as they can tend to cause sleep problems with some indviduals. Id dose 8am and the next dosing at 4-6pm.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/
    •   
       


  6. so im one week at 75mg.
    last two days at the gym were nothing short of amazing - seems really early for this to be kicking in but reps are noticeably easier - drive is great. not really any aggression just feel ****in great. placebo? iono feels like the real deal. many good things to come, im sure of it. getting a pretty good pump as well. will report more progress as it comes.

  7. they say it kicks in about this time so it may not be placebo. what times of day are you dosing it? good luck, thanks for the update. I'm lookin forward to starting it
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  8. Hell yeah man, loving this so far and its just begun. When do you plan on starting? I'm dosing roughly 8am, noon and around 6pm. I'm gonna bump to 100 tomorrow and I think I'll keep it 3x daily and dose 2 pills preWO.

    Are you using any sort of test base?
    Cultivating Mass.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Hell yeah man, loving this so far and its just begun. When do you plan on starting? I'm dosing roughly 8am, noon and around 6pm. I'm gonna bump to 100 tomorrow and I think I'll keep it 3x daily and dose 2 pills preWO.

    Are you using any sort of test base?
    might pick up stano, waiting on my second bottle to come in and I'm good to go
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    so im one week at 75mg.
    last two days at the gym were nothing short of amazing - seems really early for this to be kicking in but reps are noticeably easier - drive is great. not really any aggression just feel ****in great. placebo? iono feels like the real deal. many good things to come, im sure of it. getting a pretty good pump as well. will report more progress as it comes.
    Sounds good man, keep us updated on your progress with your current Mechabol cycle.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

  11. Im on day 3 of 100mg of mecha and 800mg of stano. Haven't felt too much yet, except Im having some whacked out dreams. They are like super real...lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    Im on day 3 of 100mg of mecha and 800mg of stano. Haven't felt too much yet, except Im having some whacked out dreams. They are like super real...lol
    few more days y0u should be feeling it

  13. day 8: just bumped to 100mg.. scale says im up 2lbs

  14. Nice man keep it up!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    day 8: just bumped to 100mg.. scale says im up 2lbs
    Good to here bro! Keep us informed.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

  16. soo just got back from a killer leg work out.. now i have a love hate relationship with leg day. sometimes i absolutely loath these days. this was not the case today. everything was on point today. muscle to mind connection is getting pretty intense, just feeling like a ****ing beast all around.. in and outside of the gym!! libido is also getting a little out of hand!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    soo just got back from a killer leg work out.. now i have a love hate relationship with leg day. sometimes i absolutely loath these days. this was not the case today. everything was on point today. muscle to mind connection is getting pretty intense, just feeling like a ****ing beast all around.. in and outside of the gym!! [B]libido is also getting a little out of hand!
    Good to hear there mate. On a side note, Leg day is m favorite day for 2 reasons. I absolutely love working legs as they are my strongest body-part, and sunday night after legs is my cheat meal/day and Im always looking forward to eating some pizza and or a burger and fries. Oh I almost forgot and a a pop-tart or four.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

  18. Just started a mechabol run. Is it best to take with or without food? Or does it matter as far as absorption goes?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Anabro View Post
    Just started a mechabol run. Is it best to take with or without food? Or does it matter as far as absorption goes?
    You can do either or and it's not going to make a difference. If it upsets your stomach when you take it on an empty stomach, try it with some food.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  20. Thanks for the reply

  21. As of day 11 solo mecha run @100mg up 5lbs

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Anabro View Post
    As of day 11 solo mecha run @100mg up 5lbs
    Good stuff...i loved mecha
    Cultivating Mass.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Anabro View Post
    As of day 11 solo mecha run @100mg up 5lbs
    Good to hear. Mech is a great compound. Im kinda sad we sold the rights to another company.
    Peak Athletic Edge Training Inc - Training & Diet Programs
    Specializing in Body Recomp, Weight Loss, and Conditioning For details, pricing, or general enquires feel free to send me a PM
    Antaeus Labs Rep! http://www.antaeuslabs.com/

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Littlefry

    Good to hear. Mech is a great compound. Im kinda sad we sold the rights to another company.
    What company? If u don't mind sharing.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    What company? If u don't mind sharing.
    ^^^^ this
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mechabol Cycle
    By johnny75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 06:06 PM
  2. Jbry what about mechabol?
    By sam805 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 10:32 AM
  3. beastdrol stacked with mechabol
    By illwill0481 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 06:34 PM
  4. mechabol and m4ohn?
    By sam805 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 08:04 PM
  5. EPI VS Mechabol for recomp
    By Jbrooks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 11:40 AM
Log in
Log in