New stuff in the horizon?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Majority of the works/ideas are kept under wraps. But curious to see if the company has any plans to make the following. (kind of a yes/no questionnaire)

-Test booster/pct related supp

-Fat burner (outside of axon)

-Nootropic (beside demi)

-Gda

Sent from tapatalk

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Majority of the works/ideas are kept under wraps. But curious to see if the company has any plans to make the following. (kind of a yes/no questionnaire)

-Test booster/pct related supp

-Fat burner (outside of axon)

-Nootropic (beside demi)

-Gda

Sent from tapatalk
We have alot of new products in very early stages of developement right now, but sadly I cannot release any information on what they are. The inly info I can drop is that Achilles our new joint/tendon support supplement is in the final couple stages of development and should be ready for release quite soon down the road.

I talked to Jake about potentially re-formulating Geneslin Gamma, which was a GDA/insulin mimicer that was released a few years back than held back to compound issues. Im keeping my fingers crossed that we can re-formulate Geneslin Gamma and potentially bring it back into our line-up. I have also talked to Jake about releasing a "fat-burning/thermo" product as well, but now is not the time for a product like this with spring/winter around the corner for most people. However, other customers have supported the idea of an Antaeus fat burning/thermo product.

As I stated before we have a couple other products in very early developement stages that need to be completed before we move onto other things. However, keep you eyes open for more products within the next 2-4 months.

Littlefry

420Lifter

420Lifter

Awards
M1A pretty please. Perfect for winter bulking. I loved this compound many fear cause of its target hormone being so toxic but for me it was def not the case...... I'll be waiting with crossed fingers

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
M1A pretty please. Perfect for winter bulking. I loved this compound many fear cause of its target hormone being so toxic but for me it was def not the case...... I'll be waiting with crossed fingers
We are working on 1-2 more anabolics at this point and time. Although they will not be release for some time as sourcing them has been a hard task.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What happened to the Achilles Tester thread???

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was just wondering the same thing. Thats odd I feel like there were some good candidates

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why the thread was deleted but I'll find out for you.

Also, Achilles should be available for purchase on pretty much all the major sites. I'm fairly certain it has reached the vendors by now so they should have it up any day now. We do have it available on our site right now.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not sure why the thread was deleted but I'll find out for you.

Also, Achilles should be available for purchase on pretty much all the major sites. I'm fairly certain it has reached the vendors by now so they should have it up any day now. We do have it available on our site right now.
Sounds good brother appreciate it! Def lookin forward to this stuff

steppinRazor

Awards
Making a new thread for the winners right now. :)
Noiiice
was wondering what was going on haha..
Good luck to everyone. Can't wait to hear/see results either way

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Yea, were really not sure why the thread for the Achilles testers got deleted. However, some of the reps and myself have gotten together and choosen 3-4 candaites and will make the announce the testers in another thread. Keep your eyes peeled!

steppinRazor

Awards
On the lookout haha

steppinRazor

Awards
Anything ever happen with this?

steppinRazor

Awards
Nice..hey cat be sure and post me a link brother

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice..hey cat be sure and post me a link brother
For sure man I will post a link here and in the promo thread. Airborne42 is running it as well and I know he will put it to the test. Check out his log too

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
For sure man I will post a link here and in the promo thread. Airborne42 is running it as well and I know he will put it to the test. Check out his log too
Def doin things!