Geneslin Gamma

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know people got extremely sick using the "beta" version of this product. Whatever happened to it?. Have you given up re-working the formula?. Anything new coming out not ph/ps related?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I know people got extremely sick using the "beta" version of this product. Whatever happened to it?. Have you given up re-working the formula?. Anything new coming out not ph/ps related?
They got extremely sick? How sick did they get? I heard about this, but it was kept hush hush pretty well, I must admit. I wonder the same thing, if they are still working on its formula, etc.

JakeAntaeus

JakeAntaeus

Awards
I wouldn't say that anybody got extremely sick... but cramping and nausea were far too common. The product is in reformulation -- but there's so much stuff in 'the pipeline' that I can really offer no assumptions as to when Beta#2 (gamma?) shall begin. I can only promise you that, when it does, v2 will be a more complete PPAR modulator and will induce none of the adverse sides noticed by the first group of beta testers.

-Jake

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't say that anybody got extremely sick... but cramping and nausea were far too common. The product is in reformulation -- but there's so much stuff in 'the pipeline' that I can really offer no assumptions as to when Beta#2 (gamma?) shall begin. I can only promise you that, when it does, v2 will be a more complete PPAR modulator and will induce none of the adverse sides noticed by the first group of beta testers.

-Jake

That is great. I've been waiting for you to come out with some non-ph/ps type products. You have a great company and awesome customer service, eager to try some new products from you!.

JakeAntaeus

JakeAntaeus

Awards
That is great. I've been waiting for you to come out with some non-ph/ps type products. You have a great company and awesome customer service, eager to try some new products from you!.
I really appreciate the support!!! A few non-hormonal products besides this one are actually in the works. There's a polyenylphosphatidylcholine/TUDCA product which should see a limited release within the next month or so; a different one for December (I hope!) which I cannot say much about yet, except to mention that it's designed to help people put on weight and that it reduces energy expenditure; and there are also others that we're testing and mulling over.

...A couple of new hormones are also in development. It's going to be a busy few months for me, I think...

If a product is announced which catches your eye, just PM me & I'll get a bottle over to you. :)

Thanks again!
-Jake

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for these new products to hit the shelves! I'm about a week into Trenazone cycle and feeling it already. I will be purchasing many more products as they get released. As stated earlier, customer service and quality are second to none! I have my eyes on TUDCA. Keep up the quality Jake!

JakeAntaeus

JakeAntaeus

Awards
Can't wait for these new products to hit the shelves! I'm about a week into Trenazone cycle and feeling it already. I will be purchasing many more products as they get released. As stated earlier, customer service and quality are second to none! I have my eyes on TUDCA. Keep up the quality Jake!
Your kind words are VERY much appreciated, my friend! :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Clear your PM's FOG.
forceofgreen at gmail dot com.... I select all my messages and click delete and it doesn't work. When my account went from gold to registered user, a buncha stuff maybe got screwed up.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
whats geneslin gamma?

gaba analogue?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that's pretty interesting. 4-isoluecine ~~~ ? The fenugreek extract stuff?

Man I didn't know Antaeus had anything other than Ultra Drol lol. IMO if they come out with that TUCDA product and something to run while you're NOT on UD.... It'd be perfect...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw a single comment on this but nothing more.

Companies are often very subtle about only publicly beta testing the stuff they already know is good, as a publicity stunt more than anything sometimes.

I think testing something and being completely honest and saying something didn't work is admirable. I would keep up to date with companies testing things frequently, even if a lot of them didn't work out. It at least looks like they are trying to be innovative as well as showing they are honest. I think it creates trust more than a company that hypes their beta products and never shows anything not working.

I have no dealings with Antaeus at all, being natural and being in the UK. I just wanted to chime in on this thread. A company that declares some products being tested did not work comes across as very honest.

Best of luck with the line, especially the natural stuff- us guys don't want to be left behind!

Ben

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I saw a single comment on this but nothing more.

Companies are often very subtle about only publicly beta testing the stuff they already know is good, as a publicity stunt more than anything sometimes.

I think testing something and being completely honest and saying something didn't work is admirable. I would keep up to date with companies testing things frequently, even if a lot of them didn't work out. It at least looks like they are trying to be innovative as well as showing they are honest. I think it creates trust more than a company that hypes their beta products and never shows anything not working.

I have no dealings with Antaeus at all, being natural and being in the UK. I just wanted to chime in on this thread. A company that declares some products being tested did not work comes across as very honest.

Best of luck with the line, especially the natural stuff- us guys don't want to be left behind!

Ben
I second this! This is how it should be, instead of peddling garbage products out to the public. Honest products by an honest company is sure to have a great/loyal following as time passes. Much respect!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
sounds interesting! hopfully the new one will be better:)