Trenazone and transdermal 4ad

shyguy1

shyguy1

Awards
I recently put together a transdermal mix of 4ad and was wondering would it be ok to also do the trenazone with it? would there be any absorbtion issues? My transdermal is made from raw powder and primodial performance's topical solution, I currently have 8grams in a 215ml bottle.

I am currently finishing a 4 week ultradrol/ transdermal 4ad stack/ furaza a stack and the results have been short of amazing. I think your products are top notch.

One more question have you guys come up with anymore info as far as the tudca or udca usage with the ultra, even tho I'm almost done with this cycle I am interested in the findings.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently put together a transdermal mix of 4ad and was wondering would it be ok to also do the trenazone with it? would there be any absorbtion issues? My transdermal is made from raw powder and primodial performance's topical solution, I currently have 8grams in a 215ml bottle.

I am currently finishing a 4 week ultradrol/ transdermal 4ad stack/ furaza a stack and the results have been short of amazing. I think your products are top notch.

One more question have you guys come up with anymore info as far as the tudca or udca usage with the ultra, even tho I'm almost done with this cycle I am interested in the findings.
TUDCA/UDCA can increase absorption of steroid hormones, so take them at the same time.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are one lucky SOB having 4AD around, nice plan. I am running trenazone at 2mL a day and using transderm to help with test levels, it is not 4 AD but it does help a lot.