ans Ritual review

Thatguy_603

Awards
I used only 1 pack at a time.

Energy 5/10
Slow smooth energy but nothing to crazy. I'm very stim tolerant tho.

Focus 7/10

Endurance 9/10
Endurance with this preworkout was awesome. It helped me put up more weight for more reps and extra sets.

Taste 9/10
One of the best tasting preworkouts I have had.Taste great!

Mix 9/10
Mixed easy with very lil residue left over .

Overall I enjoyed this product. The best thing about it was the endurance and taste. I would personally like to thank ans for allowing me the opportunity to try this product. I would recommend this to a friend.

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great review! Thanks for that. Given your stim tolerance - maybe 2 packs (equivalent to 2 scoops) would serve you better and bump up that energy and focus score.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used only 1 pack at a time.

Energy 5/10
Slow smooth energy but nothing to crazy. I'm very stim tolerant tho.

Focus 7/10

Endurance 9/10
Endurance with this preworkout was awesome. It helped me put up more weight for more reps and extra sets.

Taste 9/10
One of the best tasting preworkouts I have had.Taste great!

Mix 9/10
Mixed easy with very lil residue left over .

Overall I enjoyed this product. The best thing about it was the endurance and taste. I would personally like to thank ans for allowing me the opportunity to try this product. I would recommend this to a friend.

Would love to see your evaluation after two scoops. Thanks again for the review!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review! I just tried Ritual for the first time last night and wow! I was PUMPED. Had a very nice performance boost, going to try it for boxing and grappling later tonight :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review! I just tried Ritual for the first time last night and wow! I was PUMPED. Had a very nice performance boost, going to try it for boxing and grappling later tonight :D
I can go a full 12 rounds and still great afterwords, and this is fasted. Ritual is tops for endurance.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is ritual's profile?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh that looks so yummy!