Timing Animal Cuts

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking to start Animal Cuts for the first time and trying to get some feedback on the optimal timings for taking it. Is the first packet best about 30 minutes before breakfast and the second packet 30 minutes before lunch or early afternoon?

int3grat

int3grat

Awards
first one is first thing in the morning on a empty stomach.

time second one 6 - 8 hours later or before your workout.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
2nd one should also be on an empty stomach?

first one is first thing in the morning on a empty stomach.

time second one 6 - 8 hours later or before your workout.

int3grat

int3grat

Awards
try to make it on a empty stomach .. u shuld feel it working cause u'll get slight cramps. drink loads of water, and try to manage the mustard burps.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how apparent the cramps are typically, but so far haven't really notice it. Have noticed about an hour or two after taking it, seems to create a very mild euphoric effect; is this typical?

try to make it on a empty stomach .. u shuld feel it working cause u'll get slight cramps. drink loads of water, and try to manage the mustard burps.

mdotmdot

Awards
I didnt notice visible reults till week 3. This works good on its own but better stacked. It covers a lot of fat burning basics cortisol, thermo ect. Me personaly i would add acetly-carnatine with low dose usp labs OPE(1 cap with each dose of cuts)= nice fat loss.
How ever there are other options besides this stack.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Tried OEP, but it didn't work for me due to the Rauwolfia Canescens (yohimbine)..makes me to nausea.

With Animal Cuts, I am also taking ALA and ACALEAN.

I didnt notice visible reults till week 3. This works good on its own but better stacked. It covers a lot of fat burning basics cortisol, thermo ect. Me personaly i would add acetly-carnatine with low dose usp labs OPE(1 cap with each dose of cuts)= nice fat loss.
How ever there are other options besides this stack.

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
Whenever I take Cuts, I take it this way:

1st pack: 20min before breakfast (6:15am)
2nd pack: 2pm (directly between meals 3 and 4)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 1
drejb Supplements 13
RiverRat75 IGF-1/GH 20
Supplements 10
drejb Anabolics 1