M-Stak and Iron Levels

pjp08004

Awards
Iv'e taken Animal M-Stak before and have had great results with it however my buddy just recently took it and during the last few days of his cycle he had blood work done from his doctor and got a call back within a couple of days asking whether or not he was taking anything because the Iron levels in his blood were extremely high and advised him to go off of whatever he was taking asap. Note the supplements he was taking consisted of only MStak and Animal Pak. Is there anything in the Mstak formula that could explain this? I love Animal products and think MStak is a great product however would this be looked at as a drawback for future use?

tearingitup

tearingitup

Awards
Taking M Stak at the mo... Haven't had bloods done but generally high iron levels cause symptoms such as fatigue, shortness of breath, sudden weight loss, even hair loss. High iron levels that you are describing... 'extremely high' wouldn't be attributed to M Stak I'm almost certain. Did your friend have blood work done before taking M Stak? it may be that something else is causing these elevations.

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
I don't think anything in M-stak would cause an elevation in iron levels.