new stack!

A

at1010

Awards
  • Established
PAK, MSTAK, STAK! This is my new stack any advice to get the most out of this stack will be much appreciated. I will have a good diet with a TON of FOOD and PROTEIN! I had to tell someone cause i am just plain excited to start this stack. Also will be using whey, casein, and creatine mono.

D

derekderek

Awards
I just came off stak,nitro,pump, and it was pretty awesome! I can only imagine stak and mstak together you are going to be killing it in the gym. Also hunger was through the roof while I was on it constantly hungry I made sure I ate every 3 hr lots of protein. You are going to like it the second week is were it really kicks in. let us know how it goes. Universal is awesome I just received a bunch of samples from them I have liked almost everything I have tried of theirs.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
PAK, MSTAK, STAK! This is my new stack any advice to get the most out of this stack will be much appreciated. I will have a good diet with a TON of FOOD and PROTEIN! I had to tell someone cause i am just plain excited to start this stack. Also will be using whey, casein, and creatine mono.
I'd throw in some beta-alanine in the mix, too, but what you have will work. You should be fine with your stack. Are you logging it? Can't wait to see your results! :bigok:

A

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i have logged animal mstak before and am not sure if i will log this one. If i dont i will just give a shout out at the end of the stack to let ppl know my final results. I love ANIMAL!

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
Pak, M-stak, Stak. Sounds like the 'Off Season Mass Gaining' Stack. I like it.