Getting ready to unleash the Animal in me!

derekderek

Awards
Ok so I am almost finished cutting I have dropped almost 60lbs since Jan I am 161lbs right now at 11% BF. I have 2 weeks left on the cut and hopefully I will drop a couple more pounds and get under 10% bf. After that I am looking to add some mass to my frame just a nice clean bulk.

I will be using Stak, Pump, Nitro, for sure I might add Pak,Flex I currently take OT and love it kinda scared to give it up. Is there anything else I will need for this stack besides the basic protein and what not? My diet will be in check for the bulk. On the cut I take in about 1600 Cals a day and carb load every 5 days not real sure what I should bump my intake up to for bulking 3500?

Well any suggestions or advice would be appreciated should I add anything else to this?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I am almost finished cutting I have dropped almost 60lbs since Jan I am 161lbs right now at 11% BF. I have 2 weeks left on the cut and hopefully I will drop a couple more pounds and get under 10% bf. After that I am looking to add some mass to my frame just a nice clean bulk.

I will be using Stak, Pump, Nitro, for sure I might add Pak,Flex I currently take OT and love it kinda scared to give it up. Is there anything else I will need for this stack besides the basic protein and what not? My diet will be in check for the bulk. On the cut I take in about 1600 Cals a day and carb load every 5 days not real sure what I should bump my intake up to for bulking 3500?

Well any suggestions or advice would be appreciated should I add anything else to this?
First off, CONGRATS on dropping 60 lbs. That's huge brother.

How old are you?

Isn't OT a multi? If so then you are not going to need the Pak.

As far as other supps to add, that's really up to you. Personally, I'm more of a basic type of guy so I just prefer Storm and Torrent when I bulk. Every now and then I throw in some goodies like Test, Stak, or M Stak. But like I said, all that is up to you.

I would try M stak if you haven't already tried it. It works as a nutrient partitioner and helps make better use of the extra cals you'll be eating on a bulk. I love the stuff personally. In addition to protein, if your budget allows you may want to consider getting a quality gainer-- something along the lines of Real Gains. This way you are able to get in good quality calories that will aid you in your quest for growth.

Seriously with bulking I believe the emphasis should be more on your heavy training and food intake than anything else.

Given that you are coming off a cut, your body should do pretty well in growth mode. I would slowly adjust your macros/calories to slowly work your way back up week by week if needed. You definitely just don't wanna jump from your current calorie intake of 1600 to 3500 overnight. Slowly start adding and you'll know how to adjust it and what baseline numbers to hit. For example, if you are slowly steady gaining at 3000 cals, stay there. No need to hit the magic 3500 until you would say level off or plateau.

derekderek

Awards
First off, CONGRATS on dropping 60 lbs. That's huge brother.

How old are you?

Isn't OT a multi? If so then you are not going to need the Pak.

As far as other supps to add, that's really up to you. Personally, I'm more of a basic type of guy so I just prefer Storm and Torrent when I bulk. Every now and then I throw in some goodies like Test, Stak, or M Stak. But like I said, all that is up to you.

I would try M stak if you haven't already tried it. It works as a nutrient partitioner and helps make better use of the extra cals you'll be eating on a bulk. I love the stuff personally. In addition to protein, if your budget allows you may want to consider getting a quality gainer-- something along the lines of Real Gains. This way you are able to get in good quality calories that will aid you in your quest for growth.

Seriously with bulking I believe the emphasis should be more on your heavy training and food intake than anything else.

Given that you are coming off a cut, your body should do pretty well in growth mode. I would slowly adjust your macros/calories to slowly work your way back up week by week if needed. You definitely just don't wanna jump from your current calorie intake of 1600 to 3500 overnight. Slowly start adding and you'll know how to adjust it and what baseline numbers to hit. For example, if you are slowly steady gaining at 3000 cals, stay there. No need to hit the magic 3500 until you would say level off or plateau.

Hey thanks for the reply! I am 28yrs old so not to bad yes OT is a multi but I am almost finished with the bottle so I was deciding if I need to stick with it our switch I am thinking just stick with it. I am hoping to make some pretty good gains nothing drastic just a nice slow growth. I got a bottle of xtend today for free so I will be adding that in there. As far as a gainer I dont know that seems like it would take up to much of my cals in a shake when I could eat whole foods and get the same thing I mean if I cant eat 3000 cals in real foods then I need to change something. Thanks for the reply

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
60 lbs is an incredible transformation. Big props to you for putting in the hard work.

derekderek

Awards
60 lbs is an incredible transformation. Big props to you for putting in the hard work.

Hey thanks! Animal cuts helped me along the way it was the first fat burner I tried worked pretty awesome to. I just received most of my stuff in the mail so that's pretty cool debating if I want to start this on Monday or wait it out a week like planned and finish cutting.

Hey I was wondering does the cuts have an estrogen blocker? I see it has a couple different complex in it so I didn't know. Thanks for your help also wore my new yellow Animal shirt today Freaking Sweat!

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
Hey thanks! Animal cuts helped me along the way it was the first fat burner I tried worked pretty awesome to. I just received most of my stuff in the mail so that's pretty cool debating if I want to start this on Monday or wait it out a week like planned and finish cutting.

Hey I was wondering does the cuts have an estrogen blocker? I see it has a couple different complex in it so I didn't know. Thanks for your help also wore my new yellow Animal shirt today Freaking Sweat!
nice job on the results so far man. very impressive.

Cuts does not have an estrogen blocker in it. Its not necessary, as Cuts won't mess with your testosterone levels.

derekderek

Awards
nice job on the results so far man. very impressive.

Cuts does not have an estrogen blocker in it. Its not necessary, as Cuts won't mess with your testosterone levels.
My bad I didn't mean Cuts lol I meant Stak don't know what I was thinking.

derekderek

Awards
I just ran The Animal Stak,Pump,Nitro stack and had a great experience with it. I didn't really notice the stak kick in till the middle of the 2nd week and the 3rd week was awesome just as i felt like Stak was giving me awesome gains the can was up and it recommends to cycle off I believe. Still have 2 weeks of Nitro,Pump left though. I would say I had about a good 4lbs gain in lean mass and dropped about 4lbs in fat all while maintaining my maintenance diet no added calories except every fifth day I would increase my cals on like a refeed day I guess you would call it always clean eating though.

All in all I would say Stak and Nitro I would def buy again Pump on the other hand I am sure its a good product but I would go with something else. Off topic anyone know if Animal has a incentive like Controlled Labs turn in some many UPC codes and get a free product? I have close to 12 containers for there products That I have stored up my 2 young daughters love those things they use them for crayons and put misc things in there they love the Animal cans lol . Thanks

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
I use the empties for storing lose change. I have an old Nitro G container for that right now. Once that gets filled up, its PAY DAY! haha.

As for Stak, you could have run it for 6 straight weeks without a problem, brother. Both Stak and Test seem to kick in around the middle of week 2, going into week 3. Run it for 6 next time and take advantage.

As for Pump, it doesn't have that 'kick' that most preWO's have. Have you ever tried Universal Shock Therapy? Shock has that 'kick'. Its my favorite product in their line.