Animal PM - Ongoing review

H

headend

Awards
So this is not quite a log because I will most definitely forget to do it daily, so it will be more of an occasional review. The first 3 days I was off work because of having skull surgery so I was able to basically sleep for as long as I want.

I am 10 days into my can of PM and so far things have been like this:

Day 1: Fell asleep within 40 minutes, slept sound, slept for around 13 hours, woke up and felt ready to go. I remember having crazy dreams but don't remember the dreams if that makes sense.

Day 2: Fell asleep quickly again, slept sound (woke up once to go to the bathroom, but fell right back asleep), slept around 12 hours, woke up and felt awake. Same as day 1 with the dreams.

Day 3: This was the first strange day. I actually couldn't fall asleep, I was up for around 2-3 hours after taking it. Slept for like 5 hours and woke up and felt really groggy. Important to note, this resembled how I have normally slept most of my life. It has not been uncommon for me to be awake in bed for longer than what I am asleep in bed. No dreams that I can remember.

Day 4: Resembled day 3, trouble falling asleep, had a lot of trouble waking up for my alarm to go back to work. No dreams that I can remember.

Day 5: Fell asleep good this time, within 40 minutes. Slept very sound, woke up for my alarm with no problem and was wide awake. No crazy dreams still.

Day 6: Fell asleep in about an hour - I had a lot on my mind so the delay did not seem bad at all. I slept very sound, woke up to go to the bathroom, fell back asleep with no problem. Woke up in the AM for my alarm and felt good. No crazy dreams still.

Day 7: I was actually really tired this night, took the PM simply for the recovery aspect of it. Fell asleep in about 5 minutes lol. Slept soundly, woke up well. No crazy dreams.

Day 8: Same as day 5.

Day 9: Same as previous.

Day 10: Same as previous.

Basically to summarize my experience thus far - I slept for a long time the first 2 days, had a couple crappy days in a row that I am attributing to my body adjusting to PM. After those two crappy days everything has been awesome as far as sleep goes. To touch on the recovery factors - I had a somewhat major operation 2 days before I started the PM. Had an implant installed into my left eye socket and some skull reconstruction work done. The doctors figured I would take 3 weeks or so to go back to work and be feeling good but I was actually out disc golfing 5 days after :sgrin: just don't tell the GF, also returned to work after just a couple of days but my job requires no physical work so that wasn't a big deal. I do normally heal quickly as I eat healthy, but his kind of speedy recovery is unheard of.

I'll try to update again in a week or so.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Hey good to see the write up here bro. Thanks for the feedback man. I look forward to following your progress.

Hg