shock therapy

1. shock therapy

Hi i was wondering if i had to cycle shock therapy? Or can i use it continuously?

2. Do you HAVE to cycle it? No.

Some people do to give their receptors a break. I personally take a week off from ALL stimulants (including coffee) once every 10-12 weeks. This way, when you jump back on the Shock, you'll get that 'rush' like you had when you first took it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Aggression View Post
    Do you HAVE to cycle it? No.

Some people do to give their receptors a break. I personally take a week off from ALL stimulants (including coffee) once every 10-12 weeks. This way, when you jump back on the Shock, you'll get that 'rush' like you had when you first took it.
    Spot on what this brother said ^^^

A little break from stims every now and then is a good idea but other than that...

Hg

4. im on 1 month and then off 1 month

5. I tend to cycle off every now and then to give myself a break from the caffeine. I'll avoid Shock Therapy, coffee, and all other stimulants for a week's time. Usually I'll use Storm pre-workout at that time.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    I tend to cycle off every now and then to give myself a break from the caffeine. I'll avoid Shock Therapy, coffee, and all other stimulants for a week's time. Usually I'll use Storm pre-workout at that time.
    Ditto except I take off more than a week from stims haha.

7. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Ditto except I take off more than a week from stims haha.
    wuss
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shock Therapy
    By RonShipman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 06:56 PM
  2. Shock Therapy issue
    By dope in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:02 PM
  3. Universal Shock Therapy