Beef Aminos!!!!

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
This is a new product right? Is it/can it, be used with Uni-Liver or is it to be used alone? It looks awesome. I use Uni-Liver year round and want to incorporate Beef Aminos into my supplementation. What's the word?

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
You can definitely add it to your Uni-liver for added aminos. You're getting some liver in the Beef Aminos, plus much more.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
I really want to try this but it seems it is always sold out on the site that i order from. I'm thinking it must be good because they are only able to keep it in stock for about 1-2 days and i always miss my chance.
:damnit:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My 2 tubs of 500 tabs of Uni-liver tabs expired in September. Is there any cons to still taking them?

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
My 2 tubs of 500 tabs of Uni-liver tabs expired in September. Is there any cons to still taking them?
The last two tubs I found were almost expired when I bought them, and then did expire before I gobbled them up months later. I think you should be fine if they were kept in room temps.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah im taking them now, and they smell fine, and no upset stomach or anything. Im pretty interested in the beef aminos. Actually does anyone know what I can replace my beverly international Mass amino tabs with, (Universal wise)? Im also using Density from Bev. and im liking that too.

Im really getting into adding liver tabs and amino acid tablets with my meals, especially softer meals such as greek yogurt, or cottage cheese, or if I feel like im getting less than 30 grams of protein from a food source ( like when ordering out, they never give you enough meat ).

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Beef Aminos looks to be comparable to BI's Mass Amino Tabs. Better in my opinion from the ingredient profile. I feel the same about Uni-Liver. I use both every day. I havent been able to get to the gym for 2 months due to injuries and I have kept all my gains, look and feel great except for the nagging back pain and spasm....ect. And, you can find these two products for $18 for 500 tabs.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I've been adding 4 100% beef amino's to 3 of my whole food meals

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
If they're past their expiration date, use them at your own discretion. I would think if they still look/smell/taste OK, then you're probably fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dustin07 General Chat 19
EMPIREMIND Supplements 7
kingdong Supplements 1
rochabp Supplements 12
alwaysgaining Supplements 37