Sponsored* ANIMAL PM log

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
This is a sponsored log for Animal P.M.
Took a little while for the package to get here because the product was out of stock from the initial rush when the product was introduced.

I look froward to logging this and detailing the following:

Rest-
Recovery-
Quality of Sleep-
Over Feeling about Animal P.M.

This is my first log, so bare with me. If there are things that you want me to make sure I comment on and discuss let me know. Thanks for following along.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very curious about this one. Always looking for a solid sleep supp

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Ok A.M.

My first experience with Animal P.M.
Night 1

I know it's only the first night so it's too soon to tell how truly effective it is. But I can say bc of my anxiety my thoughts race at night and can make it quite difficult to fall asleep.

Took my 1st dose 30-45 minutes ago and I'm feeling pretty tired, and no anxiety issues for once. Probably due to the GABA, and L-Theanine.

I'll update again in the morning to report how the sleep was.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im in

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Morning 1 : After first dose

Took my serving around 10:00p.m. , passed out pretty hard by 11:00.

It's 5:45am now (EST) , waking up to hit the gym before my 10 hour school day because I actually feel well rested for once.

Rest- 6.5 hours, solid sleep. Not what I had hoped for but I had HW to finish last night.
Intense dreams last night, don't know if this product has anything to do with that, but I usually don't remember my dreams if I have any.

Recovery- Feeling pretty good considering I had a late night workout yesterday evening. I would have thought I'd be more sore this morning.

Quality of Sleep- Although it was only 6.5 hours I feel pretty good about the sleep I did get. Feeling rested and ready for the day.

Over Feeling about Animal P.M
.- It's only the first dose so don't want to jump to conclusions, but so far I'm happy. Noticed a difference from the night before in the quality of sleep I got and how I felt when I woke up.

I'll jump on the thread again tonight to see if I made it through the day with some new found energy.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intense dreams last night, don't know if this product has anything to do with that, but I usually don't remember my dreams if I have any.
I usually use this as an indicator for sleep supplements. It's probably not the proper way to judge something, but it definitly tells me something because I NEVER remember dreams.

EDIT: Forgot the probably not.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I usually use this as an indicator for sleep supplements. It's the the proper way to judge something, but it definitly tells me something because I NEVER remember dreams.
I sent Panther a pm saying the same exact thing. The whole dream thing is a major part in those night time supplements. Example: I was taking PowerFull at night as directed. I had horrible twisted dreams, waking me up ever 2-2 1/2 hours every night.

Of course this discontinued my use and it ended up going in the garbage. I received a bottle from one of the USP reps at the Vitamin Shoppe when they where here a month or two ago. Even some of the employees who tried it had the same thing.

I never remember dreams either, which made it even worse for me.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
these dreams weren't PG-13 :)

I'm glad I remember them... Put me in a good mood for my morning workout before my 8:00am class.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I remember my first wet dream. I tend to cream myself also when I take a badass product. Or watching to much of dancing with the stars.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
WKUanimal

WKUanimal

Awards
Almost bought some of this at the arnold. Very curious

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Night Two-

Took my serving about 35-45 minutes ago. It's hitting me pretty well again, sure I'll be passed out soon. I'll report back in the a.m. to give my 2cents on Rest, Recovery, Sleep Quality, Etc. So far so good. Thanks Universal.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Morning Two-

Rest: Another solid night of sleep, a little bit more than the night before so that was a plus. Feeling well rested, and ready to hit the ground running.

Recovery: Feeling good, a little sore from yesterday, but I always am after squats.

Sleep Quality: Good night of rest again. Random dreams, and plenty of snooze time.
This stuff is fairly strong I must say. It's pretty hard for me to fall asleep
and both nights so far I've been out like a light after 45 minutes. Could be
placebo I know, so I'll wait a few more days to see if that stays consistent

Thanks Universal

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Morning 3:

Rest: Another great night, passed out hard about 30 minutes after dosing.

Recovery: Yesterday was a LONG day on campus so I took the day off lifting. I feel great this morning, hit the ground running.

Quality of Sleep:
Good Sleep again, don't remember any dreams this time, but I woke up a few times in the night because of noises in the neighborhood so I can't take that away from the Animal P.M.

So far so good. The ingredients are strong and in potent doses in my opinion. I've tried several other sleep products and this one has had a better effect on me after three days than those did in 3 weeks.

I've never been a fan of the 3mg tabs of melatonin so I'm glad Universal didn't put any in this formula. The melatonin makes me feel so drowsy the first few hours after I wake up.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never been a fan of the 3mg tabs of melatonin so I'm glad Universal didn't put any in this formula. The melatonin makes me feel so drowsy the first few hours after I wake up.
I have had the same feelings on Melatonin. A couple years ago it was doctor recommended to me, and it did allow me to sleep through the night (I was having some problems at the time), but I woke up feeling drowsy no matter how much sleep I had.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I have had the same feelings on Melatonin. A couple years ago it was doctor recommended to me, and it did allow me to sleep through the night (I was having some problems at the time), but I woke up feeling drowsy no matter how much sleep I had.
Thats odd, I take it every night religiously. I get that off og like Nyquil and crap.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats odd, I take it every night religiously. I get that off og like Nyquil and crap.
The doctor told me I shouldn't feel like that, especially when getting a full nights sleep. Unfortuantely thats just how I respond to it I guess. Unfortunate too, because Melatonin is cheap.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
2 dollars for a hundred pills at Nutra, can't beat that.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
melatonin is said to decrease test in males....i just gave my g/f a bottle that i had just purchased and took 1 cap...other options include velerian root, chamomile root, and well having fun with a lady friend makes me drowsy....but animal pm contains verlerian root and chamomile root...looks solid

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
melatonin is said to decrease test in males....i just gave my g/f a bottle that i had just purchased and took 1 cap...other options include velerian root, chamomile root, and well having fun with a lady friend makes me drowsy....but animal pm contains verlerian root and chamomile root...looks solid
Again I need proof to such bold claims.

It knocks me out in 15 minutes, good stuff. I'd have to get blood work done to see if that test **** is true, but im 18 and i got it out da ass

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. X-rated dreams eh? To think, they don't even make that claim on the label :D

Ha ha!

Hg

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Morning Four:

Rest: Another solid night. I was surprised to because I didn't get to the gym until about 8:15 last night and like an idiot I still used a pre-workout, which usually gets me wired. And it did. Had an awesome arm workout. Finally went to bed at about 11:15 after taking the P.M. dose around 10:35-45.

Recovery: Good so far. Only been up a few hours but my arms aren't sore at all and they were definitely hurting last night at the end of my workout.

Quality of Sleep: Not disappointed yet. Slept for a solid 7 hours I'd say, no matter what time I go to bed though I'm normally up between 6-7 bc of old habits. I felt almost medicated last night it was hitting me so hard right before bed. I was out like a light.

And to everyone who enjoys using melatonin with success, that's great. But HTS and I are both the types that react differently to it I guess. That's why I'm enjoying this P.M. so much, I have none of the drowsy feelings the morning after like I did with melatonin. However if you use animal pm and still want your 3mg M, then it certainly wouldn't be expensive to add it.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I got to try this stuff out then.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Morning Five:

Rest: On a scale of 1-10.... 8/10 even though I was woken up around 3am to the sound of another girl becoming a notch on my brothers belt lol.. (notch 181, or 182 now) ..

Recovery: Feeling pretty good after another long day. I would say another 8/10

Quality of sleep: The best sleep I've had in the past year, hands down. 11/10 !

Overall my thoughts on Animal P.M. after using it four almost a week now. I frickin love this stuff. I will be buying a can as soon as I start getting low on this one. Universal hit this one out of the park. Simple ingredients in effective doses, mixed with the right combination of goodies.

My rating so far. 10/10.. This product does for me what it's advertised to do. I feel more rested, well recovered, and am consistently experiencing a higher quality of sleep.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Morning Six:

Almost a full week now. It's still going good. If I could right this in a more exciting manor for you guys I would. But how else do I describe it lol.

Rest: Another 8/10 .... Was woken up at 3 to sounds of drunk cooking in the kitchen.. Classic. But Fell asleep again for a few more hours before I got up around 7.

Recovery: Not sore, and I was pretty tired yesterday after the gym. Tired enough that I took a nap on the couch with my dog. Animal PM is definitely keeping up its end of the bargain.

Quality of Sleep: Minus being woken up the sleep was good, and has yet to be otherwise since starting Animal PM.

This is going to become a new staple in my supplement regimen

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Morning 8:

Still going strong. Been so busy with school etc. I forgot to log for two days.

Hopefully this P.M. helps my brain function lol... I'm sitting on campus and have 2 exams today in Acct and International Bus. I'm stoked !!!

Anyway..

Rest: So far has been a consistent 8/9-10.. Still get woken up sometimes so that's disruptive, but I can't control that.

Recovery: 8/10 so far. I haven't been this *not sore in a long time. I'm in the gym 5-6 days a week and so far I've been able to keep that momentum with very little soreness.

Quality of Sleep: For this one I have to give a 10/10 now. This is far exceeding what I would have expected from a supplement. My hat is off to Universal.

This product is with out a doubt making a positive difference for me. And I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to someone.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
You are rockin with this stuff bro. Glad to hear it.

Hg

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
You are rockin with this stuff bro. Glad to hear it.

Hg
Thanks Hg...

It's hard not to come across like a salesman or a Universal rep when I'm talking about this.

I'm just that impressed by what Animal P.M. can actually do. This is one supplement that actually delivers. Which is probably why I'm so excited.. It's been awhile with a the bunk supps out there these days.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Hg...

It's hard not to come across like a salesman or a Universal rep when I'm talking about this.

I'm just that impressed by what Animal P.M. can actually do. This is one supplement that actually delivers. Which is probably why I'm so excited.. It's been awhile with a the bunk supps out there these days.
I know what you are saying for sure. I myself gravitate towards these types of supplements myself. Nothing can compete with a solid nights sleep for helping you to recover, grow and just feel better.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Morning 10:

Slept in a little this morning and feeling pretty good. I had a killer arm workout late last night but the bizz was short lived. I caught some guy trying to follow me home from the gym, this is the second time the weirdo has followed me from the gym trying to see where I live. So that gave me some f*cked up dreams last night lol.. But regardless the dreams are a good sign that the Animal P.M. is helping me get into a deep restful sleep.

Still going strong and loving this P.M...

Rest: 9/10

Recovery: 9/10

Quality of Sleep: 11/10 ..

I haven't slept like this in over a year now. I have nothing at stake in Universal so what I'm saying is my sole unbiased opinion. I have tried Ambien CR and OTC sleep products and nothing has given me the restful sleep that I've gotten from P.M. without the drowsiness the next morning. This is quickly becoming a new favorite of mine.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Morning 10:

Slept in a little this morning and feeling pretty good. I had a killer arm workout late last night but the bizz was short lived. I caught some guy trying to follow me home from the gym, this is the second time the weirdo has followed me from the gym trying to see where I live. So that gave me some f*cked up dreams last night lol.. But regardless the dreams are a good sign that the Animal P.M. is helping me get into a deep restful sleep.

Still going strong and loving this P.M...

Rest: 9/10

Recovery: 9/10

Quality of Sleep: 11/10 ..

I haven't slept like this in over a year now. I have nothing at stake in Universal so what I'm saying is my sole unbiased opinion. I have tried Ambien CR and OTC sleep products and nothing has given me the restful sleep that I've gotten from P.M. without the drowsiness the next morning. This is quickly becoming a new favorite of mine.
My bad bro...

I'll stop stalking you.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff in here. Increased quality of sleep is ALWAYS a plus.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Morning 13:

Rest: 9/10 still. More than happy with the consistency here.

Recovery: 9/10... Animal P.M. is certainly helping, but still the biggest factor in this is nutrition and amount of sleep.

Quality of sleep: 11/10. I feel mildly drowsy 45-60min after taking Animal P.M. and then I'm sleeping hard. When I wake it's not a groggy feeling like I've had with other sleep aids.

I'm completely satisfied with what Animal P.M. does for me. I would gladly recommend this product to another lifter.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Morning 14:

Ok, my first bad night of sleep since starting P.M. .. But it's not the supps fault. I am in a long distance relationship and my GF and I were bitching at each other yesterday then she went out for "a few" drinks with her girlfriends. So I finally fell asleep at 3:30 only to wake up at 5:30 to get ready for school. The f*cking mental images, and made up scenarios running through my head last night would have kept an narcoleptic awake.

But besides last night I'm still really pleased with this supp.
Still a 10/10 overall.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like a little bit of a sleep aid is what you need right now anyway bro? LOL! I hope things sort out for you.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from a short trip out of town and didn't have access to my acct. but I took my Animal P.M. with me.

I love this stuff. I'm ordering another can in a few days because I'm running low.

Rest: 9/10 .. this is by far the most full-filling rest I've had in as long as I can remember. I'm finally making gains in the gym again. For such a long time (6months or so) I've been dragging as* and getting nowhere. Since I've started the P.M. I've been sleeping better, making more of my day, having better workouts out, and finally making progress again.

Recovery: 10/10 ... Couldn't ask for more out of this product. It's phenomenal. I realize everyone resonds somewhat differently to supps. but you never know until you try for yourself. This one is well worth the investment IMO. I certainly underestimated how much a good nights rest would do for me.

Quality of Sleep: 10/10 ... What can I say, I love this this sh*t.

A++ !!! to Universal. This is a supp that delivers on it's claims and they've got me as a loyal customer now.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'm really looking into this, due to the fact i pop Melatonin like I pop bottles on the weekends. How long does a bottle last you?

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
A month.. 30 servings.

I hate Melatonin. If it ever works for me, the next day I feel groggy as sh*t and can't wake up.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
A month.. 30 servings.

I hate Melatonin. If it ever works for me, the next day I feel groggy as sh*t and can't wake up.
I honestly can't say that really happens to me often, but I am slugish in the mornings. I'm really going to have to try this stuff out, If i find it cheap on the internet. Its $40 at my Gnc, and thats over a dollar a night to sleep.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
This flood crap has really thrown my lifting off. Nashville is finally starting to clean up, glad I'm not part of the BILLIONS of dollars worth of damage.

But I'm nearing the end of my can of Animal P.M.

I have to say that I have had nothing but a good experience with this so far. I couldn't imagine going back to melatonin. I really hope universal keeps that out of the ingredients and I'd be happy to start buying this every month.

A dollar a day is a small price to pay when I get quality sleep and feel rested.

I'm giving this an 11/10.. so far. Because it has exceeded my expectations.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Almost over :(

Three weeks in now. I can't wait to buy myself another can actually. This has been one of my favorite supps this year so far.

Rest: 10/10

Recovery: 9/10.. I'm getting a little sore again, but that's for reasons outside the control of something like animal p.m.

Quality of Sleep: 10/10.. This is nothing short of the best.

I have used too many sleep aids to name and have yet to use something this effective. Like I said earlier it's hard not to sound like I have something at stake here with Universal. But I can't say anything but good stuff about this product bc I love it. I would certainly recommend this to anyone looking for a great sleep aid product. Animal P.M. would make a great addition to your supplement arsenal.

EP

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
It's good to see that you are doing so well with the PM bro. Very glad to see this.

Hg