some question about Animal

skid2003

Awards
Hello guys,
i want post some question about Universal Animal test:

1)Which are the side effect of this?
2)normally i have some acne, with this i will increase this state on my skin?
3)my goals is increase my body weight of 3-4kg (in 2 cycle) and go down with my bf around 10% (now bf is 14%)
For my goal which is the good way 2 cycle with Animal test+1 cycle of Animal m-stak or
2 cycle with only m-stak?

i have 27 years old and i'm started training 3 years old.
Now i have one period of not improve of result and i want push over with this cycle.

Tanks for all... sorry for my English.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Being a natural Test booster, it should not have any adverse side effects.

As for the acne question, increased testosterone does sometimes lead to acne, however it won't be similar to that of illegal product use. A natural hormone booster can only elevate your levels to their genetic limits. So I wouldn't worry about a thing.

Your goals are all going to depend on you, brother. How much effort will go into your diet and training? Remember, supplements are the icin' on the cake. You can take all the supplements you want, but if you don't mind your diet, its all worthless.

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
I ran a 6 week cycle of Test with ZERO side effects; no acne. I was able to put on 10lbs in 6 weeks. My waist leaned out a bit and I definitely gained some legit size. In the end, diet is key brother. I was consuming ~5500 calories per day, clean. Throw in a cheat meal and it went up to about 6000+. Eat big to get big.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
From my own experiences, the only side I've ever gotten was increased acne... but I'm prone to that anyway and was always sweating my ass of on this stuff. It wasn't bad by any means.

Not sure if it will increase your acne now or not... I'd keep doing the same thing you are doing now to control/maintain it.. maybe even more so on Test.

I've always used AT with great results. My last run of AT I combined it with Stak for 50 days and dosed in extra AA as well. I gained 10-12 lbs and had my waist drop down an inch as well with little to no cardio. I did keep a strict clean diet though.

It seems a lot of your concerns and goals are going to be focused more on your own individual training, nutrition, hygiene issues than anything else. Keep them all consistent and you should be fine and well on your way.

I'd have 2 cans of M Stak on hand to run after AT but that's just me. Worst case is you run one can and you are were you want to be and now you have a spare M Stak to run later down the road. Or you could just run 2 cans to help you reach your goals. This is all gonna depend on your individual results and so forth. Keep in mind diet & training > everything else. Get those really dialed in and you will be well on your way.

Hope this helps.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Take B Cons advice- the man is truly knowledgeable in these matters