Animal Owner's Manual - FREE download

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
It's been a while since we have seen an updated Animal Owner's Manual. Now it's back. This new edition of the AOM has some exclusive articles and pictures that you won't find anywhere else.

You wanna understand what Animal is all about? Then check it out. It's FREE, download it here:

http://www.animalpak.com/sub/AnimalOwnersManual/AOM2010.pdf

There are some really good motivational articles and pictures. And in Animal style, no fluff. All the articles are written by the athletes themselves.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Very cool! Is this available in print as well?

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Is the site down? It keeps telling me "site unavailable". I can see a pic though.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Is the site down? It keeps telling me "site unavailable". I can see a pic though.
Yep... It got too flooded by people trying to download it, at once... I know they've been working on fixing the problem...

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Yep... It got too flooded by people trying to download it, at once... I know they've been working on fixing the problem...
Wow. It guess it's pretty d*mn worthy, especially coming from Universal.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, it might be down for a few more days while we get this fixed...

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Still down dudes. Too bad. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Be patient fellas. We're still working on a fix for the link. I'll tell you something though; its worth the wait.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Should be back up soon. Glad to see this coming back...

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Just downloaded it and scanned through it. Looks like it's worth the wait- and then some! Thanks!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, Didn't realize how comprehensive this would be. Address saved so I can download it when I get home from the gym tonight. Thanks Animal. I love the culture of your company.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been a while since we have seen an updated Animal Owner's Manual. Now it's back. This new edition of the AOM has some exclusive articles and pictures that you won't find anywhere else.

You wanna understand what Animal is all about? Then check it out. It's FREE, download it here:

http://www.animalpak.com/sub/AnimalOwnersManual/AOM2010.pdf

There are some really good motivational articles and pictures. And in Animal style, no fluff. All the articles are written by the athletes themselves.
The page you are trying to view is unavailable.

Please check your spelling to be sure you requested the correct page or use the menus above.