Got three cans in the mail+Reviews

animal2010

animal2010

Awards
This is my first post here I just wanted to share that I got three cans in the mail one of Pump and two of M-Stack:fest30: I been taking Pump and took a cycle of m stack and have gotten pretty good results from using them individually but now I am trying both at the same time I hope to add at least 20lbs of solid muscle on my frame :banana: I will be eating more and training allot and plan to add Real gains once I get the funds mean wile Torrent will do I also wanted to share the experiences I had wit both products,

I started taking M-Stack first with Pack and True-Mass (that stuff tastes like chemicals) and my skin literally ripped along the arm pits from the crazy growing I had my muscle also became very dense and hard with just one cycle,

With Pump I stopped taking my other EAS Phospagen creatine as soon as I started taking it the pump that Pump gives you doesn't compare I got light headed the first time I took it that I had to lay down for a few LOL but it keeps me going and going like the energizer bunny wile other guys at the gym just sit there also I friend who is a trainer told me if I was on steroids after not seeing me for a wile lol,

And with Pack I used to have a hair shedding problem when I showered I would pull a few hairs off my head but after a can of the stuff my hair stopped shedding also with other multi vitamins GNC brand that I took in the past I would get breakouts and backne:irked: but with pack my face is clean! I am very glad I came across Animal products I like stuff that delivers what they say, sorry I made this so long I just wanted to share:tongue2: and will post my results in the near future.

peace.

Attachments

King Con

Awards
  • Established
In for progress and results. Looks good.

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
M-stak is one of my all time favorite products. Can't go wrong there. Let's see what happens ...

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
There are too many supplement companies - most don't deliver. Universal ALWAYS delivers, and no products compare to the Animal lineup! If you can't do it with Animal, then it can't be done.

ecupirate

Awards
i took mstak a year ago. pretty solid product, great alternative then taking a ph

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
yet another opportunity to say how much i love M-stak. have fun with this man.

animal2010

animal2010

Awards
Thanks Guys!!! I got Real Gains now and my stack is cmplete:D time for some flesh tearing, my muscle is begining to get hard as a rock will keep updating soon.

Attachments

animal2010

animal2010

Awards
LOL dude I was sweating like crazy today I kept pumping non stop.

animal2010

animal2010

Awards
update I finished my first cycle of m stack now I am on cycle 2 so far I gained over 10 lbs i plan to take a cycle of test after I am done you can see the progress on my avatar.