Animal Cuts help

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
If you're using the new Cuts, the stims are in the red pill. You can tell the new from old formula by the packs: the new Cuts have all capsules while the old had a couple solid pills in the pack along with capsules.

P

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
unless you sleep like a baby, i dont think id make sense to take animal cuts at night, even without the red pill.

Maybe unless u stack it with animal PM

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Yeah- red is stim pill and blue is diuretic pill

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
What are the stim pills in the pack so I can use at night with no caffeine?
Hopefully this has already been answered for you from the previous responses. Do you have the new Cuts or the old Cuts? If you have multi colored capsules, you have the new Cuts. Just omit taking the red pill if that's the case.

If you have the old Cuts let me know.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
How effective would this product be if I took out the red AND blue pills?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Red is the stimulants. Blue is the diuretic.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
I love Universal's "Animal" products- I do wish they told what was in each pill, not just the stim and diuretic.

supershah

supershah

Awards
HI all, just asking, does ANIMAL CUTS have any ingredients thats considered illegal or banned in a bodybuilding comp ?

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
HI all, just asking, does ANIMAL CUTS have any ingredients thats considered illegal or banned in a bodybuilding comp ?
No--you should be fine. But keep in mind, all competitions are different and have various rules/regulations in regards to supplementation. Your best bet is to contact your local competition committee and ask them.

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
I know a guy who has used the entire line of Animal supplements while competing in various natural bodybuilding organizations.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
So would it be ok to take ephedrine with the cuts minus the red pill? Then I could take the red ones when I run out of eph, right? Not trying to hijack.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I know a guy who has used the entire line of Animal supplements while competing in various natural bodybuilding organizations.
And, you know me, too... And, on top of being tested for shows, I get tested by the government, as well...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

P

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
So how much caffeine is in the red pill that consists of a total of 750mg

F

fikiman12

Awards
how much caffein is it in the red pill?
and is it safe to take ma huang/ephe with animal cuts /replacing with the red pill? theoreticly? or will it react bad with any of the orther ingridienses?

P

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
dude you just repeated what I said lol whatever...

F

fikiman12

Awards
YEAH! BUT you didnt get an answer... maybe i will:D

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
Out of the 750mg's worth of stimulants, ~200mgs come from caffeine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Supplements 18
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
R Supplements 13
critter11 Supplements 12
J Supplements 2