help

at1010

Awards
  • Established
running prime and recreate right now and i want to run a second bottle of prime. I am thinking of stacking the 2nd bottle of prime with Mstack. What do you guys think? to much?

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
thats not too much at all. there two completely different types of sups.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and rock with it. I think that might be a great combo.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
i would like to say that given your age, i dont think prime is really going to do much. your test levels are already naturally at their peak. if you were older this would be a great stak but if your short on money m-stak is great by itself.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
i would like to say that given your age, i dont think prime is really going to do much. your test levels are already naturally at their peak. if you were older this would be a great stak but if your short on money m-stak is great by itself.
It's my understanding that Prime is not a test booster. The tribulus in the ingredients is T. aquaticus and not T. terrestris. They affect the body differently. I think the Prime/M-Stak combo would be worth trying - just my $0.02...

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
i never heard of the sup til this thread was started and grazed over the ingredients and saw trib and figured it was the ever over rated terrestris. i agree withthe deadlifter than, but as far as test sups go i wouldnt be bothered with natural test boosters.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, this is the most help i have gotten so far.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
animal m stak was the first thing i used when i started lifting serious...other than the creatine,protein, preworkout kind of stuff, helped with strength, prime was better for strength imo....stacked together should make one hulleva stack for heavy lifting

at1010

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried it? i feel like i cant be the first person to think of this?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried it? i feel like i cant be the first person to think of this?
I'm sure its been tried before. One way or the other, log it. I'd be interested in your thoughts and results...

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i am going to but it wont be that accurate cause it will be my 2nd bottle of prime in a row....but i will let you know

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really familiar with those other products AT. It doesn't seem like an insane amount of supps to be taking either.

My best advice is as follows:
-Since it seems you know what the other products can do, keep track of any changes that you experience that may be attributable to M Stak. I've ran M Stak several times and always enjoyed it.

-If you are taking any other products with stims in them, you may want to omit taking the red pill in M Stak.

-When taking M Stak, be sure to eat eat eat and EAT some more to really get the full benefits of this product. It's a nutrient partitioner so it will work best when getting lots of nutrients. Also increase your protein intake while on it as well.

Hope this helps.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, my protein intake is really high right now but i will try and increase it. i think i am going to try and run them both together sometime this spring we will see how it goes!