Animal PM

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Shut Up and Sleep: Animal PM is Here

The "x factor". This is how recovery has long been viewed. Beyond the great uncontrollable variable that is the genetics you landed from your Mamma and Pappy, the rest of the growth equation is within your control. That said there are no real secrets. The "gurus" that make a few grand a pop writing up workouts and diets here and there may not be so pleased to hear that, but at the most advanced level of the game, the playing field is pretty level. Training, eating, drugs, and supplements? There are no new ideas under the sun. There are precious few means to get that elusive "edge".

Many serious iron athletes take steps to play the game right. They do their due diligence in all aspects of the lifestyle. All. They never miss a training session or a meal and are meticulous with their supplementation. As such, there is often little room for dramatic improvement and their progress is often a matter of simply managing the minutiae. That one uncharted territory, the potent "x factor" that, if mastered, could change the game for the most dedicated of bodybuilders, is the often unharnessed element of recovery. This factor, while so vitally critical, seems the most difficult to pinpoint and exploit. Like I said, "seems"...

See, the problem is recovery is a concept that seems vague. Technically your protein shake and Animal Nitro are "recovery products". The same could be said for the whole food protein and growth calories that you ingest on the daily. When speaking of a more targeted approach to recovery, we're considering a means of making the most of your rest time, minimizing the turnaround necessary to get in the gym the next day and attack the iron, while maximizing muscular growth and limiting overall body fatigue.

At Animal, the R&D department knew mere recovery wasn't specific enough. They realized that they needed to key in on the most basic of the human body's regenerative processes, get it in the cross hairs and take it down. They came to the understanding that they weren't simply talking about recovery in general, but that most crucial of anabolic recovery factors, the factor this is most often overlooked. What is it? Sleep. Yeah, sleep... Seems so simple now, right?

The old world, rusty iron wisdom stated that sleep = growth. The more shuteye you get, the more time you give your physique a chance to grow. Mother Nature proves this fact in that newborns of all species sleep the most in their earliest stages of development - the time in which they also grow most dramatically. In order to minimize fatigue and allow for consistent, hardcore training multiple weeks daily; to reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS); to generate larger and stronger tissue; to stay mentally fresh, focused and motivated, stacking your Zs is absolutely critical. Adequate deep sleep is a categorical must if a dedicated iron athlete is ever to grow and perform to his potential.

All things considered, however, very few of us live in a perfect world and even fewer of us have access to the ideal resources and optimal living conditions required to be the best bodybuilders possible. We miss meals. We work long hours. We skip sleep. We make do, but one thing's for sure... We never make excuses. Ever. Sure you have a job, a family, responsibilities, obligations, goals and hobbies, but no matter what you get it done in the gym. With such commitment and such a full schedule, something's gotta give. That something tends too often to be sleep.

For most of us, the idea of a solid 8 hours of shuteye is a straight up pipedream. All too often, we're getting by on much less. Expecting to grow as best we can when facing such a reality is optimistic at best. But that's a ****ing copout, bottom line. Our excuses mean jack **** in the real world. Instead, we must endeavor to maximize the quality of our sleep. Remember this simple thought. You tear down in the gym, but you build up when you rest. And there's no rest like good sleep.

Sleeping in a deeper and more tranquil and relaxed state; becoming more efficient in our rest and as such maximizing recovery. This is what it's all about for the dedicated bodybuilder. This was the intent with which the good brothers from Animal initially entered into the process of creating a new potent pack to round out the most hardcore and comprehensive line the game. It was with this purpose that they created Animal PM.

Animal PM was created with one simple intent: to maximize the recovery process at night by creating a more tranquil and anabolic sleep environment in which the battered body of an intense training bodybuilder could rest and repair. To be worthy of the Animal logo atop its can, Animal PM needed to be complete and cover the sleep process from shuteye to the alarm clock. Luckily for the worn and weary warriors among us, that is exactly what it does.

PM's powerful sleep recovery formula starts strong, with three whole grams of proven hGH (growth hormone) boosters designed to elevate the release of this ultra-anabolic hormone during slumber. With GABA and alpha-GPC as well as proven potent "growth" output stimulating aminos arginine AKG, ornithine and L-tryptophan, PM is a natural GH-production powerhouse that does its regenerative and muscle building work while your body is in a state of rest.

Next in the mix is the "Immune & Recovery Complex". This potent blend of free form amino acids and prized patented compounds helps to heighten anabolism, improve protein synthesis and provide support to immune function, as the hazards of hard training and life in the real world leave your immune system and central nervous system under a state of constant attack. This complex is led by a couple of no-brainer inclusions - the battle tested recovery force that is the essential amino acid (EAA) blend found in the widely popular Animal Nitro as well as what has long been a staple weapon of advanced bodybuilders, L-glutamine.

The "Immune & Recovery Complex" is bolstered even further by the kind of cutting-edge, patented ingredients you've come to expect from Animal. Two such ingredients found in robust doses in PM are Humanofort and Immunolin. Humanofort is a very unique embryonic peptide matrix which provides myriad growth factors elementally responsible for new tissue growth such as IGF-1 and IGF-2. Immunolin, on the other hand, is an immunoglobulin bovine extract rich in highly coveted growth factors. These two premium compounds serve to literally "supercharge" the Animal PM formula.

Finally, tying it all together and helping to completely differentiate Animal PM from any other generic recovery or sleep or relaxation product on the market, is the wicked "Sleep & Relaxation Complex". This complex is designed to put you at ease and help facilitate deep and restful sleep while the anabolic growth factors of the previous two complexes do their vital restorative work. By natural, non-habit forming and non-narcotic means, PM facilitates a state of heightened relaxation priming you for reinvigorating anabolic sleep.

PM also delivers a blend of time-tested natural elements like valerian root, chamomile and hops. These three are then fortified with L-dopa (from mucuna pruriens) and potent L-theanine. These ingredients are further amplified by the acclaimed mineral combo of ainc and magnesium, both included in study-supported doses designed to not only contribute to more sound sleep but also to potentially boosting anabolic hormone production in those mineral deficient.

Animal has done it again, this time in the form of a nighttime powerhouse, Animal PM. Like its brethren, Animal PM is complete and comprehensive supplementation for the serious bodybuilder and only the serious bodybuilder. The only complete nighttime anabolic formula designed specifically for the rigorous demands of hardcore bodybuilders, Animal PM takes the concept of recovery to a new level - out of the weight room and into the bedroom.

By combining GH boosters, anabolic aminos, patented growth factors, and natural sleep and relaxation compounds into a single, conveniently dosed powerful "pack" meant to be taken each night right before you rack out, Animal PM does for recovery what Animal Pak has down for training, Animal Flex has done for joints and what Animal Cuts has done for fat and water weight - rendered the competition incomplete and obsolete. Stack your Zs with Animal PM... When you do, you'll turn the "x" into quality Zs.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks good guys. I am going to be interested in giving this a shot as a change from my typical ZMA induced sleep

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
This product is legit. I tested this bad boy out .... and it delivers.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
i tested this out as well.

I definitely was pretty spot on in my predictions of what it would contain. It definitely pinpointed many of the ingredients. Its pretty much what id put in a sleep product. I had tried many of the ingredients in here separately before. Its like all the sleep stuff into one pak. Many i wish i could have put my prediction on my log, you guys would have been suprised how close i could have come to what it actually was. I guess i have a good mind.

Now i know where that pump came from, maybe the aminos, i knew there were aminos in there.

Im just wondering are the chamoile,valerian and hops standardized?

The only bad thing i recognized was the l-dopa that can energize me, which i said in the log. Otherwise, reccomend, reccomend. Just wish i could take it 24/7.

By the way, i just got some M-stak for the first time, an Animal Xl red shirt, and the animal straps. I hope the xl will fit good. Im exited for this wedsday. Still representing universal on my Jeep.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Wow. This looks like a sweet product! I don't know if the wife will let me buy anymore!

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
yeah my truck is decked out in ANIMAL/Universal stickers. actually its all over most of my stuff. its the only legit brand not some hungy money maker like muscletech....blah.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I like that it's valerian based and not melatonin. Is Nutraplanet gonna get this? I put it in the request thread cause i wanna give it a go.

i already use valerian by itself so the extra goodies would be nice to have in there.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Lets face it, after you pay your dues in the gym and at the dinner table the last element is to do your time in the sack.

The largest part of your growth takes place while you sleep so using a supplement that targets this opportunistic growth time is just smart business for the brother who is looking to get his grow on.

Recovery supplements are some of my favorite of all.

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing off my 2nd can of this, and am definitely impressed with it!!!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing off my 2nd can of this, and am definitely impressed with it!!!
Has it helped put you to sleep? Or has only helped with the quality of your sleep?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Has it helped put you to sleep? Or has only helped with the quality of your sleep?
Its not that strong in knocking me out but the sleep quality has increased greatly, when you wake up for the day your going to feel great even if only a few hours of sleep.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Quality of sleep has greatly improved... As far as helping put me to sleep, that's kind of difficult to say... I'm a big time insomniac... And, if my mind is running rampant, then nothing is going to put me out...

Its not that strong in knocking me out but the sleep quality has increased greatly, when you wake up for the day your going to feel great even if only a few hours of sleep.
Agreed...

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Quality of sleep has greatly improved... As far as helping put me to sleep, that's kind of difficult to say... I'm a big time insomniac... And, if my mind is running rampant, then nothing is going to put me out...

Agreed...
I am the same way. I go through stages of sleeping and not being able to sleep. Hopefully I can get my hands on the Animal PM. I just bought the Kirkland Sleep Aide yesterday and surprisingly that helped.

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
well ive gone through one bottle so far and i must say its an impressive product. quality of sleep is improved greatly however like others have said it doesn't knock you out like a sleeping pill. i do get a warming sensation all over my body however which is comforting before you pass out. i have had some brutal dreams also but im not sure if this is the cause of it. good job animal!