Animal Advice (test and mstak)

Broadway

Broadway

Awards
Hi guys,

I need a little help choosing what cycle to do. Let me give you a little background. When I first started lifting I used mstak and it felts great, over the course of the next year I did a few other cycles that included PH's (h-drol, and pheraplex). After finishing one of the cycles I dislocated a shoulder and lost a lot of mass. I also gained about 5-10 lbs of fat. Its been about 6 months but after rehab my shoulder is ready to go now.

I would like to see significant changes in 3 months because I am getting married in June and dont want to be a fat-a$$ with no muscle for my wedding.

I've decided that PH's are just not the way to go, so I am looking for a safe alternative and end up back on Universal's doorstep.

I am 22 years old and like I said I am going to be working HARD over the next 3 months...so the question is should I just do m-stak and pump, or should I do a double cycle of test followed by mstak?

I'm not exactly sure if test will help me all that much since I am still pretty young but the bottom line is I want to take the strongest (safe) cycle I can.

So what do you guys think?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I respond VERY well to M-Stak. I've run a few 42-day cycles of Test and Stak together with a can of M-Stak afterwards with great success. I am, however, 10 years your senior and probably have less free test in my blood than you do. You may want to run 42 days of M-Stak with Pump and some Real Gains. Keep eating and training like a madman and good things will come.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
i second every singel thing the deadlifter said. i also respond EXTREMELY well to m-stak. i just bought some more about an hour ago actually. i myself have ran a 42 day cycle of test followed by m-stak. i actually expericened more gains on the cycles of m-stak before and after my 42 cycle of test. im not really a fan. it hurts to say that but id rather take m-stak and or stak any day. your about my age so my personal suggestion is to do stak and mstak together. you can take stak for up to 42 days aswell and you can run m-stak as long as your getting results so muy suggestion is run a 42 cycle of stak and 63 day cycle of m-stak (permitting your still getting the benefits, im on my third can and it feels like my first). and again, like thedeadlifter said, throw in some real gains and go have some fun man. best of luck and congratualtions on your wedding.

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
As above have stated, Test wouldn't produce much for you at 22 years old, nor would Stak.

An M-stak, Pump, and Real Gains combo sounds legit. Be sure to eat right, and eat a lot. Results will follow.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
m-stak seems where its at.

But why not switch pump to shock therapy, its cheaper per serving, similar ingrediants, just not in the pill format. I think shock therapy is my new favorite pre-workout, doesnt get my heart rate jacked up,like some other pres.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
yeah shock therapy is the same exact thing as animal pump just for those who dont like pills and EAA nitro is ANIMAL nitro g. ive been taking shock therapy for a good long time now and its the best pre-workout sup ive ever tried. i workout at night real late sometimes due to school/hw/teaching so i can take this stuff before i workout because i would be up to 4 am like i was for the first month when i bought it. so i take it first thing in the morning before my cardio. it doesnt make my cardio so painful to do first thing anymore.

and i second the cheap thing, its cheap cheap cheap per serving. i wish intr-aid and eaa ntiro where cheaper. there pretty $$ per serving. once im done college though it shouldnt be a problem.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
yeah intra-aid and nitro are expensive, otherwise id pick up nitro for conveince, instead i just supplement with bulk supplies. Bulk supplies get on my nerves though, its nice to have everything prepacked.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
yeah the more organized the better for concistancy

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Nitro an m-stak would go very well together as, m-stak increases protein synethis, and nitro also does this, which would absorb better as well.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
As above have stated, Test wouldn't produce much for you at 22 years old, nor would Stak.

An M-stak, Pump, and Real Gains combo sounds legit. Be sure to eat right, and eat a lot. Results will follow.
I agree with all this.

With M Stak, be sure to eat eat eat and eat some more. Increase your protein intake as well.

Diet & Training > Everything else.