Storm

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a tub of grape Storm, and I am about to begin using it today. I was just wondering what the dosing protocol is for non-lifting days? for example, 1 scoop first thing in the morning or some other time, or not at all?

I am planning on taking the recommended scoop post workout, but I was also wondering if anyone had any opinions on using Storm as a pre-workout?? I am running Recreate, with the occasional OEP combined pre-workout, and was planning on adding a scoop of Storm as I feel that the Recreate/OEP and Jack3d combo will be too stimulant heavy. Has anyone had any experience using Storm as a pre-workout in regards to pumps and endurance??

Thanks guys!!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
on non lifting days i just take one scoop of storm first thing in the morning. IMO its the best creatine for the money. i mean 80 servings for 25 bucks plus its got the Orotine, Mag creatine chelate, 4-oh isoleucine from fenugreek, and a bunch of other small but nice goodies.

I use it pre and post workout.

my prewo stack is 1 scoop storm, 4.5g GPLC, 6 G beta alanine, 8g bcaa and a stim if needed , otherwise i take 500mg Icariin and 1g 6 yr old ginseng. best prewo combo ever

my post workout is Kwick carb, storm, oats , 15G bcaa and nutrient partitioner

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
that sounds good man, how are your pumps and recovery using Storm pre-workout??

Recreate is one of my favorite fat burners and the combo with OEP is amazing, looking forward to throwing Storm in the mix today...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i use it preworkout also, i usually use it with other stuff so i don't know if the extra endurance is coming from that or the other stuff, but for the price it's really good, 2nd week is when any strength comes in, on non workout days i take it between my breakfast and my bcaa drink

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input so far guys!!

any Universal/Animal reps care to chime in with any information on this as well??

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a tub of grape Storm, and I am about to begin using it today. I was just wondering what the dosing protocol is for non-lifting days? for example, 1 scoop first thing in the morning or some other time, or not at all?

I am planning on taking the recommended scoop post workout, but I was also wondering if anyone had any opinions on using Storm as a pre-workout?? I am running Recreate, with the occasional OEP combined pre-workout, and was planning on adding a scoop of Storm as I feel that the Recreate/OEP and Jack3d combo will be too stimulant heavy. Has anyone had any experience using Storm as a pre-workout in regards to pumps and endurance??

Thanks guys!!

As far as Storm goes for off days, I would use it any time between meals. I usually take mine after breakfast... I typically only use 1 scoop but I've been known to up it to 1.5 to 2 scoops depending on the day and how my body is responding.

I've used Storm pre workout, intra workout, and post workout... any time is really optimal. It's all about when you want to take your creatine. If you want to take it pre workout then just take it around 15-20 min pre workout, if that.

If you want to take it intra workout, which is what I do now along with some aminos, just sip it throughout the session.

If you want to take it post, then just add a scoop to your protein shake post workout or just have it by itself.

I've noticed its a good creatine source and also has beta alanine in it as well... so you will get some good pumps. However, IMHO I feel pumps are best derived from your workout.

Does this help any?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
b con said it all....the only reason i don't take it post workout is because mixing it with protein is bearable but not enjoyable for me....and if i mix it seperate then drink my protein, a half hour later i eat dinner with water, i end up spending the rest of the night in the bathroom, not in a bad way just to much liquid to quickly

King Con

Awards
  • Established
b con said it all....the only reason i don't take it post workout is because mixing it with protein is bearable but not enjoyable for me....and if i mix it seperate then drink my protein, a half hour later i eat dinner with water, i end up spending the rest of the night in the bathroom, not in a bad way just to much liquid to quickly
Haha thanks for the info YG.

Personally, I've found that taking it intra workout works really well with me. I also use Pump pre workout so I'm getting creatine from that as well....

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
thats why i use it post workout with a mix of fast and slow carbs and aminos, then 15-20 minutes later then i drink a protein shake

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Most common time for me is intra workout and on off days. Mostly used on off days.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
As far as Storm goes for off days, I would use it any time between meals. I usually take mine after breakfast... I typically only use 1 scoop but I've been known to up it to 1.5 to 2 scoops depending on the day and how my body is responding.

I've used Storm pre workout, intra workout, and post workout... any time is really optimal. It's all about when you want to take your creatine. If you want to take it pre workout then just take it around 15-20 min pre workout, if that.

If you want to take it intra workout, which is what I do now along with some aminos, just sip it throughout the session.

If you want to take it post, then just add a scoop to your protein shake post workout or just have it by itself.

I've noticed its a good creatine source and also has beta alanine in it as well... so you will get some good pumps. However, IMHO I feel pumps are best derived from your workout.

Does this help any?

Thanks for the info B Con, definitely helpful. I am thinking I will probably dose 1 scoop of Storm with about 2-3 grams of added Monohydrate pre-workout, followed by one scoop of Storm post-workout with a pack of Animal Nitro (my all time favorite supp.) I usually sip on BC+EAA intra workout so Im good to go there.

Thanks again for the assistance!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established

Hahah I have that same problem all the time... the combination of all of the water/BCAAs intra workout, plus any post workout drinks always results in the "waterfall effect" LOL!

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
On training days, I take Shock Therapy preWO, which covers my creatine needs. On non-training days, I usually take a serving of Storm right in the morning. I usually mix up a nice ****tail and consume it before breakfast. It usually contains Storm, BCAA and/or EAA Stack, maybe some GH Stack, maybe even some Intra-Aid.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
On training days, I take Shock Therapy preWO, which covers my creatine needs. On non-training days, I usually take a serving of Storm right in the morning. I usually mix up a nice ****tail and consume it before breakfast. It usually contains Storm, BCAA and/or EAA Stack, maybe some GH Stack, maybe even some Intra-Aid.
Ha ha! At least I now know I'm not alone A...

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha! At least I now know I'm not alone A...

not at all brotha!! ive actually been doing the same thing, i sip on a scoop of Storm with a couple caps of BCAA and my other various vitamins in the morning. ive been starting my mornings with that followed by breakfast about 30 minutes later. so far im liking the effects!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
not at all brotha!! ive actually been doing the same thing, i sip on a scoop of Storm with a couple caps of BCAA and my other various vitamins in the morning. ive been starting my mornings with that followed by breakfast about 30 minutes later. so far im liking the effects!
Amino loading. It's still considered controversial if it helps as much as said by many but I'm one of the many that swears by it. It do way better in my recovery when i keep my amino intake high like you are saying there.