STACK HELP

at1010

Awards
  • Established
I am 19 me and my friends are looking for a stack. I am currently cutting down and have used animals cuts. I am looking for a stack to take right before summer that will add some lean mass, without making me (fatten up). I was thinking about animal stak, and animal mstack. I was not sure though because their are so many differnet stack products so i would like some suggestions. I would also be taking protein and cretine mono on this stack. I would most likely add a prework as well.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i would like a board rep to comment, but anyone with good insight will be helpful. Thanks

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I am 19 me and my friends are looking for a stack. I am currently cutting down and have used animals cuts. I am looking for a stack to take right before summer that will add some lean mass, without making me (fatten up). I was thinking about animal stak, and animal mstack. I was not sure though because their are so many differnet stack products so i would like some suggestions. I would also be taking protein and cretine mono on this stack. I would most likely add a prework as well.
First off thanks for asking for some guidance in creating your stack.

Looking at your goals, it seems your best way to put on lean mass without adding unnecessary fat will be focused in your diet. Keep your diet in check and do cardio as needed-- I wouldn't do it more than 3 times a week if you're trying to gain size though... just use it as needed to keep things "tight" if that makes sense.

As far as supplements go-- I cannot and will not advise anyone under 21 to take any form of test booster (i.e. Animal Test or Animal Stak or Universal N1-T). My reasoning is at 19, your test levels should already be high. You do not need any form of test booster until at least your mid 20s in all honesty to really get the most bang for your buck.

With a pre workout, I'd recommend Animal Pump, which is a more sustained controlled energy release, or you may try Shock Therapy as well if you're looking for a really good energy kick. It all depends on you. In addition, if you're wanting to add more creatine to this, I'd stick to around 2.5 to 3 grams in addition to your pre workout supplement.

Keep taking protein. Based on who your body responds and how you react to certain diets, I'd keep to high protein, moderate fats, low carbs. Adjust as needed.

As far as other supplements, I'd definitely look into M Stak. It will work as a nutrient partitioner and help shuttle nutrients into your muscles. With a sound diet and training, you can achieve your goals.

If you feel like you are gaining too much fat or gaining too quick (you want to gain slowly) then adjust cardio, carbs, workouts as needed. Also feel free to add Animal Cuts into the mix as well if you feel it's needed--just remember you may want to omit the red pill in Cuts if you're taking it with another stim-based pre workout supplement.

It's all about trial and error my friend and figuring out what works best for you. Best of luck.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks man i will deff look into m stack. i am about to start a usp labs stack and then i was hoping to give a few weeks off after that and give m-stack a try. What types of results should i expect to get from Mstack if my diet and cardio are on key?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
and you deff dont need a pct on mstack do you?

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
no m-stak is not hormonal no pct needed.

i can say this with experience. i have had more strenght and size gains while using m-stak than i did with my first ph cycle. everytime i use it i get a little freaked out by how well it works.

for example i just started a new can last monday. on that day i did incline with 315 for 7 reps. today, one exact week later, i did incline with 335 for 6. accordingly my hammer strenght went from 450 -500. and i went from doing 8 reps with the full stack on pec deck to adding a 45 pound plate to it and got 9 reps.

i dont know if these results are typical in everyone but i have used it 6 times so far and had insane gains each time. lets just say with one year of taking the stuff my inclinde bench went from 225 to 335. however, i eat 8000 cals a day so that has alot to do with it too.

best of luck with the stuff

oh and i almost forgot, i second the shock therapy, thats good stuff

at1010

Awards
  • Established
wow man thats great results almost too good haha , but what is the shock thearpy?

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
i know, in all honesty it scares me a little. the results are just plain sick and i often worry about how long i can keep this up. after getting gains like this i would be devestated if it stopped working for me. however, i will say this, everytime i stop taking it my strengh goes down...not too much but enough to the point where i know something is different.

shock therapy is the most potent pre-workout supp ive ever tried. the first time i tried it i was wired until 4:00 am. then after about a month i was still up to 4:00 am. then after a couple months i was up til 2:00 am and i just couldnt take it anymore because icouldnt get to sleep. but now what i do is i take it way earleir than it says pre-workout and still get the same effects just without being up all night.

**shock therapy, ingredient wise, is the same exact thing as animal pump but without the pills.

animal nitro g also made the switch to the universal tub.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i am in college and i drink beer almost every weekend. i normally do a lot of cardio to ensure i burn it off, but how does mstak effect the liver? would this be a problem?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
i am in college and i drink beer almost every weekend. i normally do a lot of cardio to ensure i burn it off, but how does mstak effect the liver? would this be a problem?
M Stak is completely non hormonal... as far as I know it doesn't have any effect on the liver.

Try to keep the beer to a minimum as that stuff has the opposite effect of building muscle...

I think any time your goal is to gain muscle and cut down some its going to be VERY tough when consuming copious amounts of alcohol.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
M Stak is completely non hormonal... as far as I know it doesn't have any effect on the liver.

Try to keep the beer to a minimum as that stuff has the opposite effect of building muscle...

I think any time your goal is to gain muscle and cut down some its going to be VERY tough when consuming copious amounts of alcohol.
word

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i know man but i am in college so its kinda hard to not drink. I try to limit it to once a weekend and drink less then 12. I am working on it man.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
thats no excuse man. im a senior in college and havent drank once, even on my 21st.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
i know man but i am in college so its kinda hard to not drink. I try to limit it to once a weekend and drink less then 12. I am working on it man.
To each his own...

Trust me I know. I'm not saying you have to totally 100% cut it out-- by all means partake if you feel you want/need too. Enjoy college life--you'll miss it when you're gone.

Just limit it as much as possible if you are looking for your "optimal" results.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
i think the point that these guys are trying to make is that if youre not prepared to give and take and make sacrifices then dont be disappointed when you dont end up getting the results you set out to achieve...

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
To each his own...

Trust me I know. I'm not saying you have to totally 100% cut it out-- by all means partake if you feel you want/need too. Enjoy college life--you'll miss it when you're gone.

Just limit it as much as possible if you are looking for your "optimal" results.
To each is own, 100% right, B. I partied in college and drank my fair share of alcohol. Looking back, I wouldn't change a thing. Could I have paid better attention to my diet/training? Sure. Yet even though I partied, I still consistently ate 7 meals per day, and trained 4-5 days per week, every week for 4 years. You have to find that balance.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
no drinking!! Thats like Eating a Big mac after the gym!!

but for real i ran the whole animal line up!! Love it

I did Cuts, Flex, omegas, M stack, Stack, Pak lost about 8-10 pounds leaned out a little, and took a break for a few weeks from supps now back up on the horse, Im freakinh wired right now from my pill poppin wish i was in the gym again right now, might go back to burn some offff

at1010

Awards
  • Established
drinking is not close to eating a big mac! drinking as zero fat in it and is all calories...normaly after i drink i go and sweat a lot of it out on the cardio.....

DrchocolateMi

Awards
im not quite sure what the definition of non-hormonal is but last time i checked 20-Hydroxyecdysone was a hormone and considered a steriod, basically just a safer one

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
normaly after i drink i go and sweat a lot of it out on the cardio.....
yeah but thats conterproductive you see. it doesnt make any sense to do it when you say it like that.

my opinion is, why are you trying to better yourself but putting toxins in your body at the same time??? its counter productive.

but thats just me, i dont like drinking, i dont like the idea of drinking, it serves no purpose and only does harm to your body, nothing good, and if its taken too far it makes you look like a complete waste of space.

people think just because your in college you have to drink, when i was single (frehsman year-junior year) i got more girls than you would believe because the actual secret is, all those girls who are drinking, ok not all but most, actually dont want to be drinking and dont like it. as soon as they hear comfort from someone else there age there attracted to say its ok not to, then they want to be around you all the time. these are pretty girls not some slugs. this is just my experience. even my girlfriend right now was the same way. when i met her she was going to the bar three times a week and getting smashed on the weekends. she met me, found out i dont like drinking, said good me neither and stopped cold turkey and hasnt had one in a year and a half.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
no drinking!! Thats like Eating a Big mac after the gym!!

but for real i ran the whole animal line up!! Love it

I did Cuts, Flex, omegas, M stack, Stack, Pak lost about 8-10 pounds leaned out a little, and took a break for a few weeks from supps now back up on the horse, Im freakinh wired right now from my pill poppin wish i was in the gym again right now, might go back to burn some offff
Nice. Thanks for the feedback.

drinking is not close to eating a big mac! drinking as zero fat in it and is all calories...normaly after i drink i go and sweat a lot of it out on the cardio.....
I couldn't have said it better than my man Ricky did above me.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok i agree it is conterproductive, but it is still not close to eating a big mac! there is no fat in beer and if you drink rum your calories are going to be a thrid of a big mac.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
ok i agree it is conterproductive, but it is still not close to eating a big mac! there is no fat in beer and if you drink rum your calories are going to be a thrid of a big mac.
yes but depending on your metabolism you can just poop a Big mac out. beer, rum , all that is a toxin and will damage to your liver. id rather eat a big mac.

bic mac= can add weight, can be managed with diet and exercise

beer= can add weight cause liver damage and can increase risk of a number of cancers

take your pick

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
phs and roids also hurt your liver.....
im not roiding, and the ph's i take are UTT so it avoids the liver.

sooooooo yeah theres no excuse for drinking.. in my eyes. but if you want to go ahead. its your life

at1010

Awards
  • Established
listen dude i respect you your a huge dude. i have followed some of your advice. I like to drink and i am trying to cut it down. Can you explain to me these phs, and you seem to know your **** how much you think a bottle of rpn havoc is worth?

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
listen dude i respect you your a huge dude. i have followed some of your advice. I like to drink and i am trying to cut it down. Can you explain to me these phs, and you seem to know your **** how much you think a bottle of rpn havoc is worth?
thanks man, i know some where you can find some for $24.00 a bottle. cheapest ive found.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
You can drink if you really want to buddy but you have to determine what your real goals are. If you are serious about body building and building quality muscle the best you can, then drugs and alcohol have no place in your diet at all, ever. If you want to use them, you just have to do so with the understanding that at the end of each day, you could be doing more without them. If you are ok with that, then all is well. If you can't stand the idea of that, then I encourage you to seek out help to knock that stuff flat out of your life. It's really just a choice and it is your choice. Fellas on here are just giving you the best advice they can because they care to answer correctly.

Me? I hope you choose to quit using it and get huge! :)

Hg