animal tshirt

donbx

Awards
Can we get that shirt you make in red and yellow but in black

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
There was a limited edition run about 2 years ago or so. They're not available anymore.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
There was a limited edition run about 2 years ago or so. They're not available anymore.
We've had 2 runs of this shirt in Black. One is Black with white lettering and one is black with yellow lettering. These were both limited editions and no longer exist.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
i love the t shirts i have the yellow and red ones..!!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
We've had 2 runs of this shirt in Black. One is Black with white lettering and one is black with yellow lettering. These were both limited editions and no longer exist.
The one I have is black w/ red lettering.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
:p I forgot about that one as well.... haha
I got me 2 of them :) 1 of each of the others. Some really cool homie of mine hooked me up with a cage shirt last year.

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
I have just about every shirt that Animal has to offer. Its all I wear to the gym, and its pretty much all I wear at all times.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
ahh yes im ordering some more shirts i love the animal shirts,

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i love the shirts as well, i've been meaning to call the number i was given through e-mail to order shirts...don't wanna put anymore money on my credit card...wish they sold these things at supp warehouses so i didn't have to pay shipping

King Con

Awards
  • Established
i love the shirts as well, i've been meaning to call the number i was given through e-mail to order shirts...don't wanna put anymore money on my credit card...wish they sold these things at supp warehouses so i didn't have to pay shipping
There are a few at certain supp websites....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are a few at certain supp websites....
i know there is...like i said...don't really wanna use my credit card anymore, i've been racking up major bills on it since christmas and even though i pay it off each month it just is killer, the shipping gets me too....i live near an on-line sites warehouse, they don't sell the animal t-shirts though...just universal t-shirts